[RG] [K2S] 2D/3D Games for your entertainment [Press play] PART 2

What112

Harem Villa - Version 0.1.9.2a - Update

Release date: 30 April 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Titsjob, Seduction, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister
Censorship: No
Language : English
Size: 109 MB

About:

You are starting College and your mother is newly director of a Villa just next to this College. Your job is to offer to College girls a chamber and make them taking good time in there
Gameplay:
You're jumping maps to maps, meets people, sometime randomly, create a relation and some time unlock scenes depending of their desire score and your basic Persuasion
You need to persuade girls to join your Villa and get rent.

Version 0.1.9.0a Changelog:

* New character: Anna, 1 step of dialogue, 1 quest, that lead to 1 special Event (repeatable)
* New backgrounds and time management.
* Celine: New special scene.
* Isabelle: 1 night event, 1 new quest (mixed with lexa's), 1 special scene.
* Lexa: 1 new Quest
* Sandra: 1 night event, 2nd Quest, 1 special event.

Cheat Code:

get 250$: f6d5r8t7
get 20$ more per day: f7s8q9e6
Works only once per new game

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN INCEST CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/b9ab56b6bcfdc/Harem_Villa_0.1.9.2a.zip

What112

Bondage Island (Dominance) - Version 0.1

Release date: 25 April 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Bdsm, Sexual Training, Hardcore Sex, Domination, Seduction
Size: 74 MB

About:

You play a dominant who is just learning his BDSM skills, and can seduce and form Master/slave relationships with any of five lovely submissive ladies on an island resort, or learn skills from them and use them to live happily ever after with your old girlfriend from your home town. It is possible to form relationships with more than one person, but hard to form relationships with all of them

https://fboom.me/file/c9451bfce9d6a/Bondage_Island_0.1.rar

What112

Family Therapy - Version 0.6 - Update

Release date: 29 April 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Date-Sim, Sexy Girls, Blonde, All sex, Voyeur, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Orgy, Animation, Incest, Brother-Sister, Mother-Son, Blowjob, Titsjob, Big Tits, Milf, Family Sex
Size: 783 MB

About:

You play as a male character (Alex), who lives with his mother and sister, the game begins with the fact that Alex f*ck up his summer))) so he decides to have fun, and in this will help him all the female characters who will meet in the game
I don't want to spoilered the story strongly, so I will add the information in the process of game development
Game mechanics:
I plan to add to the game system of relationships, this means all decisions taken in the course of the game will influence the attitude of the hero.
Also the game will have some different endings; a few ways to make money; some mini games...
and of course a lot of sex.

https://fboom.me/file/09a04c9497f1e/Family_Therapy_Version_0.6.rar

What112

Astral Games - Version 0.0.3b - Update

Genre: Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, 3DCG , Big Tits, Lesbian, Voyeurism, Incest, Family Sex
Language : English, Russian
Size: 191 MB

About:

The protagonist - Karl, whose father died not so long ago, lived an ordinary life, with his mother and younger sister. But one day he realizes that his life is not so ordinary: falling asleep in his room in the evening, he finds himself in the head of his neighbor Sveta, and seems to be able to influence the course of her thoughts ...
In the process of playing, Karl will learn about the secret of the sister, help her mother with the restaurant business and use her neighbor to make money.

Version 0.0.3b Changelog:

* New scenes, dialogues .
* A slightly modified system of suggestion - now, the higher your relationship with the character, the more you can inspire him.
* The sentence is now not infinite, the more suggestibility, the more prolonged suggestion
* Added an opportunity to settle in a friend of Nastia-Olivia (while action is not enough, but I will develop it in the next versions).
* Ability to go to the Light when she is at home (this is also just preparation for the next versions).
* New offer of the mother, which will allow you to almost completely subordinate him (almost all the new scenes and pictures are based on this sentence).

https://fboom.me/file/1309211158db2/Astral_Games_0.0.3b.rar

What112

Harem Villa - Version 0.1.9.2b - BugFix - Update

Release date: 1 May 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Blowjob, Titsjob, Seduction, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister
Size: 356 MB

About:

You are starting College and your mother is newly director of a Villa just next to this College. Your job is to offer to College girls a chamber and make them taking good time in there
Gameplay:
You're jumping maps to maps, meets people, sometime randomly, create a relation and some time unlock scenes depending of their desire score and your basic Persuasion
You need to persuade girls to join your Villa and get rent.

Version 0.1.9.0b Changelog:

* Fixed Bugs
* New character: Anna, 1 step of dialogue, 1 quest, that lead to 1 special Event (repeatable)
* New backgrounds and time management.
* Celine: New special scene.
* Isabelle: 1 night event, 1 new quest (mixed with lexa's), 1 special scene.
* Lexa: 1 new Quest
* Sandra: 1 night event, 2nd Quest, 1 special event.

Cheat Code:

get 250$: f6d5r8t7
get 20$ more per day: f7s8q9e6
Works only once per new game

https://fboom.me/file/80c4ad999e111/Harem_Villa_0.1.9.2b.rar

What112

My Little Princess - Version 0.4 - Final - Update

Release date: 30 April 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Big Tits, All sex, Voyeur, Corruption, Incest, Father-Daughter, Blowjob
Size: 343 MB

About:

You'll assume the role of a father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. She contacts you and tells you that she would like to visits you. You'll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe somthing more?

https://fboom.me/file/32918e71a2566/MyLittlePrincess-0.4-all.rar

What112

Cohabitation - Version 0.43.1 - Update

Release date: 2 May 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Sim, Big Tits, Training, Voyeur, Corruption, Spy, Pervert, Uncle-Niece
Size: 225 MB

About:

This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.

https://fboom.me/file/69a20b44f602d/Cohabitation_v0.43.1_Win.rar

What112

Money Making Hoes - Version 0.004e - Update

Genre: Visual Novel, VN, SLG, Sex training, Slavery, Mind Control, Blowjob, Korra, Tracer, Cumshot, Riven
Size: 805 MB

About:

MONEY MAKING HOES all star EDITION. Which is a SimBrothel type of game. That is not much of a story, but heavy CG centric. A lot of content is planned.

For now Korra, Tracer and Riven are in the game.

Version 0.004 Changelog:

What's being done so far:
Completed the StreetWork events, where you can send your girls to work, apart from the GloryHole one.
About the Streetwork, Vaginal and Anal are included, and they pay good.
But girls will get more health reduction than from sending them to work in the GloryHole, that's intended for balance, tho I will surely be playing with the numbers. And, supposedly, as girls level up they'll get the tools to gain more money doing less, get less health reduction, etc.
That's all I can remember about Street Work, the most important at least.
Next is the Auction House:
The function of the Auction House is to sell girl's virginities. That is to say some girls are virgins in some aspect. For example, with the three characters in the game, Korra is an ANAL VIRGIN. That means that when you send her to work in some place that the clients demands ANAL (like streetwork), she will ALWAYS refuse. That is until you break her VIRGINITY. I thought of two ways, one is her pimp (you) could do it, the other is the Auction house where you will be able to sell her virginity for good money.
The money received depends on 4 things:
The base money is decided by your REPUTATION as a pimp.
Then the multipliers: the girl's CHARISMA, ELEGANCE and RANK.
All of the above can be leveled up, meaning that, in theory, you could wait on a girls virginity, raised her stats, and sell it for really good dough!
I'm also thinking on adding somethings that are not viriginities per se, but are a FIRST time, like Double Penetration, Bukake, or something else. It's not certain but I'm considering it.
Last but not least:
Health potion was buffed and price reduced.
Sexual stats now raise how much money you get from each group of sexual activities.

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN EXTREME CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/79858c5e4c9b9/HOES_0.004e-win.zip

What112

College Life - Version 0.0.2b - Update

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Erotic Content, Seduction, Family Sex, Voyeur
Size: 385 MB

About:

This game tries to blend RPG maker game with visual novel. In the environment of college you have almost unlimited possibilities and who didn't have some sexal fantasies about schoolgirls or teachers, right !? Oh, yeah, this is 18+ content so stay away if it does offend you.

You play as a male hero, whose goal is to finish college to become successful at life so he can help his family.
He's so smart, you don't have to worry about his education, but everything else is in your hands. Main quests serve only as introduction and it is up to you if you want to impress other characters or if you want to just pass by them. Improve your relationships by doing specific activities, hone various skills to get the edge at certain situations. Oh and yes, purse all sexual activites you can find.

https://fboom.me/file/aba863622ae3a/College_Life_0.0.2b.rar

What112

Last Days of the Universe - Version 2017.04 Build [Update]

Release date: 24 April 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Sci-fi, Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, All sex, Lesbian, Monsters, Fantasy
Size: 204 MB

About:

Welcome to a science-fiction universe for adults.
A super-massive black-hole is continuously expanding in the center of a universe on the verge of collapse. Entire civilizations have been destroyed, others have escaped. for a while. No one is safe.
You are the leader of a world facing obliteration. Will you find a way to escape the impending doom?

https://fboom.me/file/5abb9a6ad60b3/LastDaysOfTheUniversex86_64.rar

What112

Reversion Of Witchery - Version 0.2 - Update

Genre: Visual Novel, ADV, VN, 3DCG, Big Tits, Magic
Size: 136 MB

About:

Just the begining of the story with one fight, defeat is not game over. Using of powerwave is the key to victory, use it when scoundrels become "red" ;) Don't even think to attack when both of them ready to hit! Two big bar on the left side girl's lifeforce and energy, she can restore a lot with "concentrate". I hope it not so hard.

https://fboom.me/file/2c4c05def1881/RevoW-0.2-wlm.rar

What112

The Twist - Version 0.08 - Update

Release date: 3 May 2017
Genre: Dating sim, Visual novel, Anal, Group, Toys, Bdsm, Incest, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Family Sex, Mother-Son
Size: 499 MB [after unpacking 2.37 GB]

About:

It's a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.

Version 0.08 Changelog:

-6 new scenes
-8 scenes updated
-49 new animations
-New locations: School corridor, Classroom.
-New character: Teacher.
-Some scenes now have "Flying cameras" (controls: W,S,A,D,Q,E)
-Prices at pharmacy shop are adjusted
-Many static poses and dialogs.
-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
***NOTE! Please use 16:9 aspect ratioscreenresolutions(suchas1280x720, 1920x1080 and so on) to avoidissues***

https://fboom.me/file/d19b0b51e9e29/TheTwist_0.08.rar

What112

Big Brother - Version 0.4.0.011 - Update

Release date: 3 May 2017
Genre: Adventure, ADV, RPG, 3DCG, Seduction, Corruption, Big Tits, Incest, Sex, Bath, Oral, Masturbate, Voyeur, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister
Language : English, Russian
Size: 595 MB

About:

Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Alex's father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.

FEATURES
- Quality rendered graphics (original images 1920x1080)
- It's a sandbox, so there is not hard guideline. Many ways to achieve different goals.
- Variated dialogues: almost every answer at every stage produces different outcome.
- Interesting story full of family sex, voyeurism, punishments and different family joys of life.
- Support almost all resolutions from 1024x768 up to 4k+

Version 0.4.0.011 Changelog:

- New character Kate, Alice's friend. A series of juicy events with some bonuses.
- 4 new opportunities, each one has several steps.
- New skill "sensual massage".
- New content with mom, including new massage.
- Continuation of the Blogger opportunity.
- War with Eric starts in full force, hold on to your hats!
- You can finally fight back.
You can lose the game again, keep Eric's influence level in check.
- Cameras were rebalanced.
- Now the player starts the new game with $150.
- Saves from 0.3 are fully supported in 0.4.
- Lots of new dialogs and events!
- As an experiment, DRM was turned off.
- Online updating of the game files.
- All English from the older versions of the game should be properly translated now.
- Minor fixes and improvements.

How to play with cheats:

https://fboom.me/file/ab6c8e08ad6cf/release-CheatMenu.rar

1) Just extract and replace files in main folder and that's it. Cheats you can find on computer.

*the mod is different. This time you go to the laptop to add money or stats (you choose)

https://fboom.me/file/47ee806f44920/BigBrother_0.4.0.011.rar

What112

The Coceter Chronicles - Version 0.7 - Update

Release 4 May 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Fantasy, Female Heroine, Maid, Elf, Oral, Handjob, Titsjob, Lesbians, Futanari, Devil
Size: 813 MB

About Game:

The story starts off in the world of Runda'almare, where a rift has appeared leading to our world. This isn't uncommon, however do to what happened the last time a rift appeared, the El'wen (Fae race of Runda'almare) are choosing to be cautious. You take the role of Tabitha, a not so normal Fae, who's been tasked with scouting the human world, and examining how they have evolved since the last rift. Though something isn't quite right, and the history books may have been lying about the last human world expedition.
This will be the last update for Chapter 1 till I release Chapter 2 later this month. This update includes a lot of bug fixes, a couple extended scenes and several changes. This update isn't required before v.07 drops later this month, so don't feel obligated to download it.
I also wrote out a new and more in depth scene guide. This ones an RTF file, so not 100% sure if Mac users can use it.

Version 0.7 Changelog:

All right, the beginnings of Chapter 2 are finally here. A couple notes, please read. There is a slight issue with this release and I'm looking into it, but I didn't want to delay the release any longer than I have.
1. If you are continuing from an on going save, be sure to use the new "Update Save" function in the main menu. Before Proceeding from the final save of Chapter 1.
2. My last minute additions broke the Quest Tracking, this was reported to me this morning. I'll have it fixed and updated ASAP, however Tabitha's journal for Chapter 2 will be a little wonky, so listen to what she says after each part of the Main Quest and ignore the Journal for now.
3. Because of the above bug, I've locked out some Side Quest and Optional, Events, they will be available as soon as I fix the Quest Tracking (Hopefully by this weekend.) Sorry for the inconvenience on this.
4. As per my usual there is a lot of little hidden scenes, this update has 500+ new renders/animations.
5. You will notice some sprites use the new large ones and others use the old small ones. This is because I want your feedback on the sprites, let me know which ones you prefer.
6. Chapter 2 has multiple paths to completion. One route is longer than the others, one is very short. The other is somewhere in between the two.
7. Enjoy. and mind the funky human doors.

https://fboom.me/file/375f0a907c60e/CoceterChronicles_v0.7(Win).7z

What112

The Twist - Version 0.08b + Walkthrough - Update

Release date: 4 May 2017
Genre: Dating sim, Visual novel, Anal, Group, Toys, Bdsm, Incest, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Family Sex, Mother-Son
Size: 499 MB [after unpacking 2.37 GB]

About:

It's a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.

Version 0.08b Changelog:

-Fixed New game.
-Fixed Townmap button in school
-other minor adjustments.

Version 0.08 Changelog:

-6 new scenes
-8 scenes updated
-49 new animations
-New locations: School corridor, Classroom.
-New character: Teacher.
-Some scenes now have "Flying cameras" (controls: W,S,A,D,Q,E)
-Prices at pharmacy shop are adjusted
-Many static poses and dialogs.
-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
***NOTE! Please use 16:9 aspect ratioscreenresolutions(suchas1280x720, 1920x1080 and so on) to avoidissues***

https://fboom.me/file/0cc9e653a9866/TheTwist-0.08b.rar

What112

Subtle Influence - Version 0.15 - Update

Genre: Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Mind Control, Corruption
Size: 160 MB

About:

The main character in this story is Paul Rutter, a university lecturer who lives in Seattle. He stumbles upon an ancient relic - a tome - left behind by his late parents, once renowned archaeologists who traveled the world in search of occult artifacts. He soon discovers the Power of Influence via the book. Paul begins to experiment with this new ability around people, eventually influencing the female gender into performing erotic activities.

Gameplay
Subtle Influence is a game revolving around the corruption / mind control genre. It is a simple point-and-click adventure game driven by dialogue and story elements with slight role-playing mechanics infused in. There are different locations to travel to, characters to meet and interact at various times of day and activities that you can perform.
The Power of Influence comes in the form of the Corrupt feature. Use this on any of the female characters that you meet. Every time corruption is performed, the affected character gains 10 corruption points. Accumulate enough points (up to a maximum of 100) and you will be able to trigger erotic scenes and other events. Certain interactions and activities are based off your character stats, meaning they cannot be performed until you meet the minimum requirements.
There is a general storyline that you can follow, however choices that you make throughout the game will determine the type of ending you will receive as a result.

Version 0.15 Changelog:

General
- You should now be able to Save / Load / Rollback properly.
- You should now be able to make adjustments to text flow.
- The menu icon should now be working properly.
- Replaced the font set.
- Reworked the stats bar.
- Reworked the transition effects.
- Reworked the main menu.
- Adjusted the narrative text.
- Adjusted the icon positions (and they now include hover text).
Story / Interaction
- Added new chat dialogue for Phoebe, Tracy, Lisa and Elma.
- Added one new corruption checkpoint for Phoebe (with dialogue).
- Added new renders for Tracy's scene.
- Removed Tracy's second scene (to be improved for a future update).
- Removed Brittany and Katie's interactions (to be improved for a future update).
- Katie's encounter is still included and should also be working properly.
Gameplay / Mechanics
- You must now sleep to advance to the next day.
- You cannot sleep until it is night time.
- Bedroom actions can only be done once a day, and will advance time once.
- Bedroom actions cannot be done at night.
- Teaching and occult research can only be done once a day, in the morning, and will advance time twice.
- Teaching and occult research cannot be done at night.
- Phoebe and Tracy's rooms are inaccessible at night.
- The school is inaccessible at night.
- The game should no longer lock up upon reaching maximum corruption.
- Phoebe's conditions for peeking should now work properly.
- Tracy's interaction in the bathroom should now work properly.
- Tracy should no longer disappear after corrupting and talking to her in the kitchen.

https://fboom.me/file/8f1e332e0b880/Subtle_Influence-0.15.rar

What112

Incest Story 2 - Version 0.2c - Update

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Incest, Big Tits, Big Breasts, Blowjob, Titsjob, Footjob, Anal, Group, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister, Aunt-Nephew
Size: 1.60 GB

About:

At the moment, the biggest game of ICSTOR, also known as the author of Robot's Touch and Milf's Control, Taboo Request and Milf's Villa. RPG with erotic scenes, executed in the form of comics. The protagonist - a young guy using his cunning and unprincipled to drag in bed literally all counter female characters, especially his family - his mother, sister and aunt.

https://fboom.me/file/3f408e3842f4a/Incest_Story_2_0.2c.rar

What112

A Town Uncovered - Version 0.07a - Update

Release date: 9 May 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Adventure, Big tits, Fantasy, Oral, Anal, Group sex, Fantasy, Incest, Futanari, Feet
Size: 237 MB [Windows], 235 MB [Mac]

About:

You play a senior high school student who just moved into a new town, but straightaway, you have a feeling that it's not the usual town that one would expect. This town holds a secret that's causing the locals to disappear and acting strangely. It's not going to be a smooth ride for you, it seems like trouble and weird events are attracted your way.
What features are going to be in this game?
This game features a main story, character relationships and development, skill stats, a wide variety of fetishes, side quests, a town to explore with many locations and even more interior locations, and of course, H-scenes.

Cheatcode: vacantseat

Version 0.07a Changelog:

+Added Main Story Progression
+Added Minor Mom Story Progression
+Added New Location: Hospital Room
+Added New Character: Nurse Hollick
+Added 2 Softcore H-scenes
+Added Behind the Rocks at the Beach at Night
+Added Notification about Points Needed in Hitomi Conversation at the Beach
+Added Point Notification for the Skinny Dipping Scene
+Added SexWorld Versions of Locations: (Beach & Comic Book Store are empty), Café, Schoolyard, Park, School Hallway 1, and Classroom
+Added Shocked Sprites for MC, Mom, and Effie
+Fixed Effie appearing at the Café in the Morning bug
+Fixed Mom in the Kitchen while in the Bathroom bug
+Fixed Random Number showing up Behind the Rocks
+Fixed Skill Activity Reset when sleeping with Effie bug
+Fixed Clothed MC during Naked Hitomi Conversation at the Beach
+Fixed Clothed Hitomi Conversation occurring at the Beach after getting naked in the Change rooms
+Fixed Parents' Room triggering Sister's Room after Mom's Drama Conversation
+Fixed Wrong Skill Point Notification when Increasing Charisma Skill
+Fixed Students at Schoolyard on the Weekends
+Fixed Reoccurring Hitomi Conversation at the Beach after passing it the first time
+Fixed All Beach Changerooms at Night goes to Red when Violette hasn't been met yet and her changeroom attendance is triggered
+Changed/Improved the Skill Upgrading Mechanic
+Disabled Maps in some areas for a pipeline play through instead of accidentally skipping important scenes
+Violette in the Change rooms at night only occur after you've met her during the day
-Skinny Dipping Scene not complete
-The Mysterious Figure and Drowning Scene not complete
-Violette Saving You and Hospital Checkup Scene not complete
-Figure at the door after Mom and MC last conversation in main story not added
-Hospital Room Background not added
-Hitomi's Changeroom CG not added
-Jack bumping into MC CG not added
-Nurse Hollick phone contact not added
-Miss Allaway Conversation in sex world is not sexy
-Nropexin is no longer part of this project

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/d482a4a42b68e/ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.07a-win.zip

Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/9e41c35c26e2a/ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.07a-mac.zip