[RG] [K2S] 2D/3D Games for your entertainment [Press play] PART 2

What112

Two Sides - Version 0.04a - Update

Release date: 22 August 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Incest, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Gender Change, Masturbation
Censorship: No
Language : English
Size: 208 MB

About:

Two Sides is an Adult Game based on a story about a young man who decides to try his luck in a big city. The problem is that in one of his jobs to get money to keep up, he ends up acquiring the ability (or curse) to change his gender, voluntarily or randomly according to his level of masculine or feminine excitement.

The possibilities will be many, and with each update, I will be bringing a series of new events and choices that may lead you to different endings. Along with a rich and flexible story I will also try to bring an immersion in terms of gameplay and interaction, especially in sex scenes.

Possibilities of:

Start romance with all the girls and boys (interesting) inside the game;
Call characters for dates;
Start incestuous romance with mother, sister, aunt and cousins;
Start being straight and / or gay (lesbian);
To be able to kiss, to fuck, to masturbate, to dominate, to humiliate and to deflorate;

Version 0.04 Changelog:

-Hidden sexual event with Anny in the bathroom (Only for Patreons $15+)
-Event with Anny in the morning and sexual scene (the day after the protagonist arrived home)
-More content in C.A.D.E and his first test (first transformation of the protagonist)
-01 new quest (Losing My Virginity)
-Map system (locomotion) (freedom of the player to visit places in the game)
-03 new places (visitable) (Bret Garage, aunt Leyla House and Pool)
-01 new event at Aunt Leyla's house
-03 new characters (aunt Leyla, Jimmy and Denny Gardner)
-Event with Bret in the garage and sexual scene (progress of the quest "The Drug of Sex")
-Player's Transformation Event

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN INCEST CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/33affb8962155/Two_Sides_v0.04a_-_64-Bit.7z

What112

Simply Mindy - Version 1.9.0 - Update

Release date: 12 August 2017
Genre: Flash, Chibi, Stripping, Sex, Battles, Squirts, RPG, Combat
Size: 82 MB

About:

As the name implies, Simply Mindy stars Mindy, one of the bit characters from Soo Cubus. She has... moved on, I guess... and needs to find herself a job. You'll need to guide her to a fresh new destiny, and watch her get fucked by weird things thousands of times in the process. Fun! The game plays similarly to Soo Cubus in that you need to build up your stats and are fighting a time limit, though there's more complexity and strategy involved. Or there will be. Eventually. It's a WIP.

Version 1.9.0 Changelog:

- Three new sex animations for Seu, the bespectacled lass introduced in 1.8.0;
- Six new animations for the Arm Candy job;
- Four new animations for the Prostitute job (aren't they all the Prostitute job, really?); and
- Two new animations for Aember, including one that didn't make it into 1.8.0 even though it was done, so I guess technically three new animations

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN EXTREME CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/d174806cce35a/Simply_Mindy_1.9.0.rar

What112

My Strange Sister - Version 0.9 - Update

Release date: 19 August 2017
Genre: RPG, Adventure, Big Boobs, Family, Masturbation, Sexy Girl, Incest, Voyeur, Creampie
Size: 217 MB [Windows], 202 MB [Mac]

About:

This is a story about a guy who ran away from his family, to study in a different city. More accurately, he fled from his sister, for whom he has feelings which are more than 'fraternal'. This is a game about B/S incest. And there is plenty of it. Hopefully, this will not be just 'another' incest game. What makes it different from the rest?
Firstly, the storyline in the genre of modern urban fantasy. The story takes an important part in the game. As should be expected, there will be several variants of development to the plot, with different endings.
Secondly, we will make interactive and animated sex scenes.
Third, the main character can have different personalities, that will affect the game later.
Lastly. Despite the fact that there is only one female character in this game, we will try to make her as custom as possible. From her appearance to her traits. This will also affect the game-play.

Version 0.9 Changelog:

As we promised, it has endings. Basically, the game is complete. We will do mostly minor changes in version 1.0. For example, we need to do a thorough proofreading of the text. Add a few art. And so on. It's unlikely that we will change the storyline.
Version 0.9 is already available for our patrons. The general public will see only version 1.0, which will be free for all. This will happen in about a month.

The main changes in 0.9 are:

- Ten neutral, good and true finals
- Added several backgrounds and other pictures
- A new sexual scene on each main route
- Total text size is 60000 words.

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/09db3d4d81975/My_Strange_Sis_v0.9-pc.zip
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/08e9d5a48f467/My_Strange_Sis_v0.9-mac.zip

What112

Daddy's Goodnight Kiss - Version 0.01

Release date: 18 August 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Corruption, Incest, Family Sex, Dad-Daughter, Sex, Blowjob, Big Boobs, All Sex, Animation
Size: 62 MB [Windows], 47 MB [Mac]

About:

Daddy's Goodnight Kiss is a corruption style visual novel where you play as a bad daddy on a quest to corrupt and pervert your demure, innocent daughter. That's gonna take a while, so there's also a few other ladies you can taint with your terrible taboo hungers, including your wife and her secretary (and more in future releases).

It's early in the process. At current there are two groping scenes (with the daughter) to unlock and three sex scenes with other women.

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/76c3de2a1ba0f/GoodnightKiss-0.01-pc.zip
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/e40984aa9bdb0/GoodnightKiss-0.01-mac.zip

What112

Breeders Of The Nephelym - Version 0.632 - Update

Release date: 23 August 2017
Genre: Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Fantasy, Breeding, Sex, Furry
Size: 703 MB

About:

Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.

https://fboom.me/file/af131967e0ae9/BOTN_Testing_0632A_Windows_x64_DX11.rar

What112

Paul's Odyssey - July Version - Update

Release date: 17 July 2017
Genre: Sci-fi, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Erotic Content, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Aliens, Fantasy
Size: 275 MB

About:

You wake up in space aboard your space ship, things develop from there???
A little bit of story, a battle, and you get your own lucrative business, though not much to do with it just yet.

https://fboom.me/file/fd64fa8307018/Podyssey_win.rar

What112

Kingdom Defiled - Version 0.0415 - Update

Release date: 21 August 2017
Genre: RPG, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Fantasy, Building, Strategy, Staight, Anal, Blowjob
Size: 42 MB

About:

Kingdom Defiled is a mix between a dating sim and a strategy game, where you need to rebuild your city and recruit an army to defeat evil.
Core features include: Turn based strategic combat, sexy scenes, unit recruiting and training, resource gathering and base building.
Are you going to fight for good and get the girl or turn to evil and enslave them all?

https://fboom.me/file/07fe91c838b79/KingdomDefiled_v0.0415.rar

What112

Wild Life - Build 08-2017 - Update

Release date: 23 August 2017
Genre: Erotic Adventure, Visual Novel, Fantasy, Slave, Lesbians, Sexual training, Succubus, Monster girls, Futanari
Size: 1.8 GB

About

We live in a mad universe... indescribably vast... full of wonders... and terrors. And amidst all the chaos, sometimes things even turn out.. sexy!
Play as one of many possible characters, female, male*, or creature* and fight and fuck your way through a wild experience.
Our story plays on a small and rather unknown planet called K'apal. Only few civilized humans have ever ventured here, some miners guilds to claim the precious rare minerals that can be found here, scientists studying the natives and the flora and fauna. And also raiders and poachers trying to make a fortune selling rare creatures to rich and eccentric collectors and off-world beast arenas.
*coming later once funding allows for development

Changelog

+Added a basic corsett costume (WIP) to Milana
+Added a basic new costume for Serenia (black bathing suit, just for fun)
+Sex Scene camera now automatically starts at proper height for content
+Added Muscle Flexing slider to increase/decrease the effect
+Added breast size slider (causes clipping on some animations)
+Slightly reworked the UI, now it scales and adjusts correctly
+Added windowed mode support and screen dimensions option
+Added Field of View and Depth Of Field settings
+Fixed a large number of bugs as reported from the July release
+Through some optimization we reduced filesize from 4.6 to 1.8Gb

https://fboom.me/file/206bd668b6d27/WilfLife10BuildAugust001.zip

What112

Parental Love - Version 0.3 - Update

Release date: 24 August 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Family Sex, Father-Daughter, Seduction, Voyeur
Size: 306 MB [Windows], 291 MB [Mac]

About:

In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Iris. Due to your cocaine addiction, a while after your second daughter, Ada was born, Iris thought it best you not be around your kids.
You two went through a break up and the court ruled her sole custody of your children
It's been fifteen years since then and you've gone to multiple different rehab programs. Now that you are clean of drugs, You decided to start dating Iris once again. The relationship was online for many months because you live in different states, but now you've decided to visit Iris in Ohio. The game begins when you first meet her in a bar.

Gameplay
I know this line has lost it's meaning because of Telltale games, BUT! Every decision you make in this game will affect the future in one way or another. I guarantee, you will not encounter every scene in the game on your first playthrough without some save scumming which I do encourage. The actual gameplay comes down to just making decisions.
Right off the bat you'll meet your two children Ada and Elly whom you form a Strong bond with.
Other characters you will meet along the way are friends of Ada and Elly. And other men who will try to cuck you. You're not going to let that happen.
Which brings us to our next topic.

List of fetishes:
Public
Groping
Corruption
Lesbian
Anal
Family Sex

Version 0.3 Changelog:

-Added Day 3
-2 New girls added
-Ada's body proportions slightly adjusted for all day 3 and future scenes
-Slight changes in dialogue to previous days
-Fixed a bug that made the day 2 Elly end scene harder to get than it was meant to be
-Main menu UI changes

Notes:
I was thinking I'd make this update in a patch format, but I found a way to make the entire game extremely small, so that's not really necessary
If you find bugs or other weirdnesses, please tell me somewhere be it through my patreon, twitter or even email
I realize Elly's corruption is going from 0-100 real quick in this update, it's fast by design for story reasons. Ada's corruption will be slower if you're in to that
Also just a heads up, day four will be the longest day yet and will take more time to develop than previous days.

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/789b70cd82418/ParentalLove-version0.3-pc.zip
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/e052a2a6cca5b/ParentalLove-version0.3-mac.zip

What112

Cloud Meadow - Version 2.01.3d - Update

Release date: August 2017
Genre: Simulator, Strategy, Animation, Sexy Girl, Big Tits, All sex, Blowjob, Anal, Futunari, Monsters, Hardcore Sex, Monster girls, Breeding, Fantasy
Size: 127 MB

About:

Cloud Meadow is a hybrid farming sim dungeon crawler, where the player can choose the solitude of a quiet sky high farm or the rushing adrenaline of a raging battle inside abandoned ruins, both of which benefit one another.
Experience thrilling turn based combat versus a variety of enemies, using your own raised monsters, allies and an array of skills.

Explore a huge variety of locations and hidden areas throughout the ever expansive world of Cloud Meadow.
Among the three major towns the player will be able to fully navigate through it to discover quests, new npcs , stories and the lore behind the game. Farm to your hearts content and exchange your produce for goods and services, complete quests and raise your farms production! Breed and discover a large variety of monsters whom you can breed with one another AND breed with!
Explore a shattered world, where civilization makes its place among the clouds atop floating islands. Explore dungeons filled with exotic plants and dangerous monsters to capture and return to your farm with.

https://fboom.me/file/a25fa6ce9a673/CM_2.01.3D_Win.zip

What112

Leaf on Fire - Version 0.0.3

Release date: 21 August 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Seduction, Masturbation, Monsters, Parody
Size: 156 MB

About:

Pokemon adult parody game following the adventures of Leaf.

Version 0.0.3 Changelog:

- New capturable
- 5 New h-scenes
- New Leaf model
- Re-rendered Lab BJ scene
- Introduction to x-ray renders
- Party Management
- Capture system
- Combat system
- Love system
- Most scenes are optional now
- Bunch of re-renders, adjustments and fixes

Download

https://filejoker.net/4tsqjrqv0j64

What112

Parental Love - Version 0.3.2 - Update

Release date: 25 August 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Family Sex, Father-Daughter, Seduction, Voyeur
Size: 306 MB [Windows], 292 MB [Mac]

About:

In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Iris. Due to your cocaine addiction, a while after your second daughter, Ada was born, Iris thought it best you not be around your kids.
You two went through a break up and the court ruled her sole custody of your children
It's been fifteen years since then and you've gone to multiple different rehab programs. Now that you are clean of drugs, You decided to start dating Iris once again. The relationship was online for many months because you live in different states, but now you've decided to visit Iris in Ohio. The game begins when you first meet her in a bar.

Gameplay
I know this line has lost it's meaning because of Telltale games, BUT! Every decision you make in this game will affect the future in one way or another. I guarantee, you will not encounter every scene in the game on your first playthrough without some save scumming which I do encourage. The actual gameplay comes down to just making decisions.
Right off the bat you'll meet your two children Ada and Elly whom you form a Strong bond with.
Other characters you will meet along the way are friends of Ada and Elly. And other men who will try to cuck you. You're not going to let that happen.
Which brings us to our next topic.

List of fetishes:
Public
Groping
Corruption
Lesbian
Anal
Family Sex

Version 0.3.2 Changelog:

- Various Bugfixes

Version 0.3 Changelog:

-Added Day 3
-2 New girls added
-Ada's body proportions slightly adjusted for all day 3 and future scenes
-Slight changes in dialogue to previous days
-Fixed a bug that made the day 2 Elly end scene harder to get than it was meant to be
-Main menu UI changes

Notes:
I was thinking I'd make this update in a patch format, but I found a way to make the entire game extremely small, so that's not really necessary
If you find bugs or other weirdnesses, please tell me somewhere be it through my patreon, twitter or even email
I realize Elly's corruption is going from 0-100 real quick in this update, it's fast by design for story reasons. Ada's corruption will be slower if you're in to that
Also just a heads up, day four will be the longest day yet and will take more time to develop than previous days.

Walkthrough:

https://fboom.me/file/ab2c0adc594b0/Parental_Love_Walkthrough.rar

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/60644deed1ffd/ParentalLove-version0.3.2-pc.zip
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/4ce94d5a9c113/ParentalLove-version0.3.2-mac.zip

What112

Lust and Power - Version 0.3 - Update

Release date: 25 August 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Adventures, MILF, 2D, All sex, Big tits, Demons, Monster, Incest, Brother-Sister, Big Breasts, Milf
Size: 191 MB

About:

In this game you play as a young man, whose family inherited a mansion from a distant relative. There you are going to reveal some mysteries and to gain some dark powers. You will have to face demon attacks, to meet some strange persons, to protect your family (mom and sister), and to use their gratefulness to gain control over them and to make them your sex slaves.

Version 0.3 Changelog:

- My Tasks window added
- Corruption Progress window added
- you can throw away items from the inventory
- you can store items in your room
- you can store food in the fridge in the kitchen
- 3 new items added

Locations added:

- bathroom
- sister's room

Scenes added:

- you can interact with the sister in her room
- 2 new scenes of Mom's corruption (in her room)
- 2 new scenes of sister's corruption (in her room)
- new dialogs (in the livingroom, in the bathroom, in your room)
- a wordrobe spell

https://fboom.me/file/9fce6727d1b99/Lust_and_Power-0.3-pc.rar

What112

Dope's Lustful Adventures - Version 0.07.1 - Update

Release date: 24 August 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Blowjob, Erotic Content, Seduction, Family Sex, Voyeur, Brother-Sister
Size: 653 MB

About

Lust. It can consume you, devouring your soul as it corrupts you and those around you. Leading you on a journey of debauchery and immorality so perverse that "lust" has been labeled one of the seven deadly "sins." But what is lust? Is it really that bad? Are the other six "sins" truly so bad as well? Find out as you take control of Dope as he becomes the champion of lust, where he is thrust into a plot in which the survival of the human species rests with his sack.

Version 0.07.1 Changelog:

Added an Inrto to guide the player into the story
Modified the time system
Introduced timed events
Modified combat
Updated old quests with additional dialouge
Added "Allies" menu so the player can remove people from the party (not much use yet but will be important in the future)
Started new storyline quest with Laura (museum curator)
Updated skills
Overhauled the Secret Retreat and the Northern Forest Center
Added a dungeon. Kinda
Placed a clear indicator for the end of current content
Probably some other shit that I forget

https://fboom.me/file/331616488aa35/Dope's_Lustful_Adventures_0.7.1.7z

What112

Neighbors Family - Version 0.2 - Update

Release date: 27 August 2017
Genre: VN, Visual Novel, Milf, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Blowjob, Cumshot, Grope, Massage
Size: 246 MB [Windows], 228 MB [Mac]

About

You've got a role of a simple guy, to whom one fine morning the neighbour knocked at the door, asking for help.

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/84d152098c247/Neighbor'sFamily-0.2-pc.zip
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/7a5bee9fc663c/Neighbor'sFamily-0.2-mac.zip

What112

Frisky Business

Release date: March 2017
Genre: ADV, Sexual Content, Blonde, Sexy Girls, Lesbian, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass
Size: 549 MB

About

You are Mr. Falco Frisk, private detective of Frisk Investigative Solutions! Develop your relationships with your team as you take on your very first case. Dive into a sexy and strange adventure of hot babes and killer clowns!

https://fboom.me/file/5b7d20e5621f8/hi-fribus.rar

What112

Total Seduction - Version 0.953 - Code 69 + Exp Cheat + Super Regen - Update

Genre: RPG, Women, Teacher, Classmate, Mother, Gym, Trainer, Simulator
Size: 74 MB

About:

This new version also includes a long and interesting quest that will reveal more of a background story. The quest will begin with the game start and will last several days to finish. Following the quest line, you will uncover unique interactions and sex scenes with several characters.

https://fboom.me/file/b67712586267d/Total_Seduction_v0.953_+_PregMod_+_DogeMod_-_Code_69_+_Exp_Cheat_+_Super_Regen.rar

What112

New Life with My Daughter - Version 0.2.0 - Update

Genre: Visual Novel, Incest, Big Tits, Big Ass, Family Sex, Father-Daughter, Sweet Girl, Hot Girl, Blonde
Language : English, Russian
Size: 855 MB

About:

You are a man of 37 years. You work as a programmer at home and earn good money. And then one day a girl of 18 appears on your doorstep and declares that she is your daughter. You will have the opportunity to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and maybe get to know her very closely.

Gameplay

You will choose between two or more decisions that have a negative or positive impact on the result of the day and the main story.
In the game at the moment only one stat is "to like".
Every time you make a choice, you'll win or lose a point depending on the decision you make.
Quality rendered graphics (original images 1920x1080)

Characters

The main characters are you and your daughter, whom you yourself choose names.
There will be secondary characters, such as your daughter's girlfriend, a girl from an online chat room, etc. But the main focus will be on the content of "father-daughter."

https://fboom.me/file/0cedfc0ea47d5/New_Life_With_My_Daughter_-_Version_0.2.0.zip

What112

My New Life - Version 1.0 - Update

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Sexy girls, Big tits, Big ass, Milf, All sex, Family Sex, Corruption, ADV, Incest
Size: 1.75 GB

About:

New game, where you will embody the life of a young man. That he has been alone with his sister in the house of his stepmother and his two daughters. You should go to class, work and have a life in this new city. Get to know your classmates and neighbors. With you live hot situations and romantic dates.

Version 1.0 Changelog:

Fixed some bugs
- Increased the probability of receiving durg test in armory.
- Added Midtown Functional.
- Added Midtown and Chinatown on the bus
- Added character Aunt Maggie, you can go to your house for afternoon tea (Midtown)
- Added Paparazzi Work.
- Added New Sarah Letter Adventure (WITH SEX !!!!)
- Added new adventure with Jet
- Added Nadine's House
- Added Carol House
- Interactive sex with Jet / Nadine and Carol.

https://fboom.me/file/c7dadb5c3df83/THE_NEW_LIFE_v1.0.rar

What112

Dreams Of Desire - Episode 6 - Version 1.0 - ELITE - Update

Genre: Visual novel, Hypnosis, Mind-control, Harem, MILF, Big boobs, Teen, Anal, Corruption, Incest, Mom-Son, Big Ass, Feet Fetish, Aunt-Nephew, Brother-Sister
Size: 1.91 GB

About:

You play as the middle sibling of a family living together with Mom, an older and a younger Sister, and a military Father.
As the summer holiday is coming to an end, things are looking grim for our hero, his Dad coming home soon to take him to the military school he was once a student of.
Our hero however, has other ideas. He never wanted to be a soldier. As things start to look inevitable, he stumbles upon an old book about the ways of the mind.
With the help of newfound knowledge he can change the course of his life. But how will he do it?

Extra Content Included

Walkthrough

https://fboom.me/file/1532d89be5db1/Dreams_of_Desire_Episode_1-5_Walkthrough.rar

https://fboom.me/file/fce21c525d60e/DreamsOfDesireEP6-1.0-ELITE-pc.rar