Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Lady Sonia - A Fan Shoots His Cum All Over Me Part Two

Category: MILF, Big Tits, BlowJob

I had arranged for one of my Twitter followers to come along and cum all over me on video and after we shot the first one we had a short break and he was keen to shoot all over me again! I touched up my hair and makeup and then we had some more fun and then once again he shot a HUGE load of cum straight into my mouth and all over me! This guy is a machine for shooting cum and he tastes absolutely fabulous!

File Name : A Fan Shoots Part Two.mp4
File Size : 333.7 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:05
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 164 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/dde4c02c5eab918db9a74d6739c8e8d8/A_Fan_Shoots_Part_Two.mp4.html

Linux11

Angel The Dreamgirl - The Most Dangerous Game

Category: CREAMPIE
Related Categories: FACIALS, TEACHER FETISH, BLOW JOBS, STRIP TEASE, FUCKING
Keywords: custom clip, face fucking, male domination, lipstick fetish, big loads, brutal attack, shoe fetish, vintage stockings

I was interested in getting a custom video. Heres my plan for the video: Your a teacher who is wanted by one of her students. He becomes obsessed to the point where he breaks into your home and starts going through your panties and stockings/pantyhose drawers. He waits till you come home and hides in your bedroom. He comes out and surprises you and knocks you out with his . Your dressed in a white blouse, black pencil skirt, black pantyhose, and black pointed toe stiletto high heels. He picks you up puts you on the bed and begins exploring your body. He starts taking off your skirt and then opening your blouse exposing your black bra fondling your tits. He then starts feeling your pantyhose legs, he spreads your legs and rubs your pussy, picks up your legs so he can squeeze your ass.
You wake up and start to struggle but he points the at you. He wants you to dress up in something sexy. He picks out a red dress with white stockings like in your "First bender for the arrogant wife" video, white garter belt and a sexy white thong. He also wants you to dress in red pointed toe stiletto high heels like the ones in your "cum on my red lips" video. He wants you to wear make up. Wear it just like you did in your "fuck my face master" video with the red lips and dark eye shadow. Now that your dressed he wants you to model for him. He starts taking pictures of you and puts you in various erotic poses. He decides now to do a striptease for him. you dance sexy for him not wanting to make him angry. You strip till your in nothing but your white stockings garter belt and high heels. Now he wants a blowjob and you start sucking him good.
After awhile he then starts eating your pussy till you nice and wet. He feels up you legs since he enjoys your stockings. Once he sees your ready he starts having sex with you. He holds up your legs in the air. Then he has you go into doggy style, smacking your ass and feeling your tits from underneath. He feels like hes going to cum but wants you on top. So he tells you to get on top and ride him. Do this part just like in your "seamless pleasure II" video where your ride facing him bouncing your ass up down. You keep riding him till he cums inside in your pussy. You let it drip out of you and then he tells you to clean up his cum that dripped on him. He then has you spread your legs wide and open your pussy lips so he can see the remaining cum in your pussy, you look at him and tell him "you bastard cant believe you came inside my pussy".

File Name : The Most Dangerous Game.wmv
File Size : 1504.49 MB
Duration : 00:25:00
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/f31ca019c5fd3e9e9b6496e464f715b6/The_Most_Dangerous_Game.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/bb76166e8b2987b23e5637a2d5bf7ff9/The_Most_Dangerous_Game.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/88f49006ab2220ccf8f3391c760c9e60/The_Most_Dangerous_Game.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Crystal Knight - The No Attention Stroking Game

Category: JOI GAMES
Related Categories: IGNORE, VOYEUR, GODDESS WORSHIP, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM
Keywords: joi games, jerk off instruction, ignore, ignore fetish, ignore slave, mental domination, tit worship, ass worship, body worship, tease goddess, laughing, bratty goddess, tease, dominatrix, crystal knight

I’m in the mood to test your obedience in a hot, erotic way. I want to see if you have the devotion and ability to cum to anything that has to do with me. I love playing games, especially when it has to do with you jerking. So let’s see…can you release in the no attention stroking game? I know the answer already.
Consist of: JOI Games, Ignore, Ignore Fetish, Masturbation encouragement, ignore slave, mind fuck, goddess worship, body worship, ass worship, big tits, texting ignore, cum challenge, games, femdom games, female domination female supremacy, mental mind fuck

File Name : The_No_Attention_Stroking_Game.mp4
File Size : 467.27 MB
Duration : 00:09:27
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 250 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/ffb8dbed2ffb226134f936abc2405e12/The_No_Attention_Stroking_Game.mp4.html

Linux11

Violet Doll – Big Titty JOI

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: BIG TITS, TIT WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, EDGING GAMES, FEMDOM
Keywords: blonde goddess, tit tease, implied topless, fishnet, pov worship, jerkaholics, jerk addicts, cleavage, underboob, seductress, edging, tit play, jerk off encouragement

I love My big tits, you love My big tits. So I'm going to let you jerk to nothing but My big tits. But will I let you cum? Or will I deny you again? It'll be fun either way, so let's get started.

File Name : Big_Titty_JOI.mp4
File Size : 952.61 MB
Duration : 00:19:15
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/6583b573290e0eb70ff9d3d62da09c4d/Big_Titty_JOI.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/ddddb15d9ff1fd724ad62575de8beef1/Big_Titty_JOI.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/e9c5985c3903e76e868e144b665398c3/Big_Titty_JOI.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Bare Back Studios - Vanessa Cage in The Destruction of Vanessa

Category: TABOO
Keywords: vanessa cage, daddy/daughter, luke longly, taboo, non con, cumshot, cum swallow, big boobs, big tits, blond, blonde, blowjob, blow, threesome

Scene One: Taking her virginity
“Get in your room now!” Daddy yells at his innocent daughter. Vanessa is the sweetest girl in the world and she doesn't know why her daddy would be mad at her. “Am I in trouble?” She asks. His hands are all over her, grabbing at her big tits and young body. “What are you doing to me!” Vanessa yells and tries to get away. What the fuck is happening, she thinks as her breasts are exposed and her dress is pulled up. Pulling down her tight panties he throws her to the bed.
She tries to scream for mom but her dads hand covers her mouth. His lips are all over her, violating her every inch. With her pinned to the bed he presses his cock into her crying mouth. “Mommy” She yells as her daddy rips her open and fills her with his hard cock. Her big tits bounce with every hard thrust from him. She can feel him gushing inside of her, making her feel wet and used. “This is just our little secret” He whispers and leaves her to cry in humiliation.
Scene Two: Stop the pain
“Take your clothes off!” Dad yells taking off his belt. She can do this the easy way or the hard way. Hesitantly she takes off her clothes, embarrassed and humiliated in front of her daddy. He snaps his belt and tells her to get on her knees. With one hand on the back of her head he makes her suck him until his cock is hard and ready.
He throws her to the couch and fucks her. “Please daddy” She screams as her body is used like a fuck doll. Her tight pussy and voluptuous body make him fuck her as hard as he can. It's so fucking good that he fills her with his cum, making her cry in anguish.
Scene Three: Daughter goes numb
After days of being fucked and used, Vanessa has become numb to it. She knows what's going to happen and there's nothing she can do about it. So she just lays there and lets her daddy take her innocence away from her. She still whines and pouts as her daddy sucks on her big tits and plays with her young body.
His hard cock plunges into her. There's no one to save her. He bends her over and fucks her from behind, his dick smashing against her g-spot. She hates herself that it feels good. He forces her to say “I want you to cum in my mouth daddy” Now she's really crying, the thought of his disgusting cum all over her face. He puts his dick against her lips and explodes, covering her with shame.
Scene Four: Crawling to daddy
He has to train her to be the best daddy's girl. She crawls over to him and humiliates herself, stripping off her clothes at his command. Spreading her legs on the couch daddy tells her to rub herself. It's so embarrassing being forced to masturbate as daddy puts his cock against your lips for sucking. What a little whore Vanessa's become.
“Daddy please!” Vanessa pleads with him one last time as she's bent over and fucked like a slut. Moaning and crying she's fucked hard, her tits bouncing as her pussy is destroyed. She can feel it now, her father's cum pouring into her. It fills her and makes her shutter in disgusted hate.
Scene Five: Forced Threesome
“Get your ass in here you little whore!” Cory screams. What a little homewrecker Vanessa has become, trying to out fuck Cory and steal her husband. Pissed off Cory throws her to her bed and screams at her daughter. “You forced him to fuck you!” Cory yells. “No I didn't!” She screams to her mom, but it's too late. Cory has just the punishment in mind. If Vanessa wants to be a little whore then Cory will make her into their little whore.
She strips her daughter, sucking on her big tits and making her suck on hers. “She's ready for you” Cory calls to her husband. Vanessa looks on with horror as her parents pin her to the bed and use her. He takes turns fucking mother and daughter, making Cory moan and Vanessa cry in anguish. Cory puts her face in between her daughters legs and licks her while she gets plowed from behind. “You're going to swallow his cum” Cory teases her. “Daddy please not again!” Vanessa yells as his hot cum is sprayed all over her cute face. “Get it off of me!” She screams. Mommy gives her a big cum kiss as Vanessa's nightmare keeps growing.

File Name : The Destruction of Vanessa.mp4
File Size : 1533.34 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:02:35
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 150 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/c4e1ae74eb9406e10fc599fd2a9c31f0/The_Destruction_of_Vanessa.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/dd94de6291ade85862260b4b3b6d2aa2/The_Destruction_of_Vanessa.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/1ebe57027f83a59871783d64542b638f/The_Destruction_of_Vanessa.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Mistress T - Empty Your Balls For Mum

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, MILF, MATURE, JOI, BOOT FETISH

Mama's Boys & MILF fans: drop your drawers & pj bottoms, it's time to wank for M0ther Dearest. I got a call from the school...you've been caught jerking off in the bathroom AGAIN. From now on you'll masturbate in front of me every morning before you go to school so you're not so horny. I know it's humiliating doing that in front of your M0ther...but I also know you secretly fantasize about me. You're ashamed of that, aren't you. I'll let you sniff & lick me to help you with your nervousness...

File Name : Empty Your Balls For Mum.mp4
File Size : 354.87 MB
Duration : 00:12:15
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 157 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/da9f140e27d72e519ead9b72334358db/Empty_Your_Balls_For_Mum.mp4.html

Linux11

Danielle Maye - Begging Daddy For Anal Pt2

Category: DADDY'S GIRL
Related Categories: TABOO, ANAL, ANAL MASTURBATION, BUTT PLUG, BIG TITS
Keywords: taboo

Dani is desperate for daddies attention, she's been at work all day thinking about him.
When Dani gets home and sees daddy is there she gets so excited, can't wait to play with him, she's been a good girl at work all day just like he told her to be.
'Don't you find me sexy daddy...why won't you play with me.. shall I pose for you?' Wagging her tail and begging like a little .
Unfortunately for Dani, he has important work to do, with no time for his little princess this evening.
Danielle is going to have to try very hard to distract her daddy, she strips off and shows him the butt plug she's been wearing all day just for him, wagging her tail, he still takes no notice.
She then gets her sexiest lingerie and stockings and teases him with her sexy body... again no interest.
She strips down to just her stockings and wags her plugged butt some more until daddy finally takes notice and tells her to warm herself up for him.
Dani plays with her wet pussy, getting herself very excited. Daddy then tells her to bend over, head down, ass up and wag her tail like a whilst she waits PATIENTLY for her treat

File Name : Begging Daddy For Anal Pt2.mp4
File Size : 1470.07 MB
Duration : 00:13:27
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/fca399cfdf3794c255beeda5ff5ed33c/Begging_Daddy_For_Anal_Pt2.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/e76d594a6fb6988a2c6ca7da5b0254f1/Begging_Daddy_For_Anal_Pt2.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/145f9643b180ba8376de1a61ac51ba69/Begging_Daddy_For_Anal_Pt2.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Lovely Lilith - From Me to You

Category: BIG TITS
Related Categories: SOLO FEMALE, SOLO MASTURBATION, POV, ORGASMS, CONFESSIONS
Keywords: big tits, big boobs, big breasts, tit worship, goddess worship, solo, solo female, fingering, pussy, confession, pov, lovely lilith, lovelylilith, @lovelylilith00, lovelylilith00

This is a video created for all of my fans. I wanted to be candid and talk to you about a question I often receive. "Do you get turned on creating these videos?" Well, I explain in this video just how turned on I really get-- and show you some very personal and exposed masturbation play-- cuz it's me with you, not some character I'm playing.

File Name : from me to you.mp4
File Size : 216.67 MB
Duration : 00:06:02
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 161 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/49e2edc45d4cd8afd5ec8f792e137eab/from_me_to_you.mp4.html

Linux11

Sarah Rae - Tiny Bra JOI

Related Categories: ALL NATURAL, JOI, BRA FETISH, BOUNCING BOOBS, TIT PLAY
Keywords: sarah rae, bustysarahrae, huge tits, huge boobs, huge juggs, cum countdown, huge naturals, massive tits, massive boobs, massive juggs, massive naturals, tiny bra, k cups, gigantic tits, gigantic naturals

Teasing you in my tiny C cup bra! Bouncing my big titties in it while telling you to stroke it faster and faster for me! Lots of dirty talk with cum countdown. Also "cumshot" with cum lube at the end

File Name : Tiny Bra JOI.mp4
File Size : 319.05 MB
Duration : 00:07:16
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/de5bb85cfedf3e7e711cf2ee04849839/Tiny_Bra_JOI.mp4.html

Linux11

Missbehavin26 - Blackmailing ur step mom into fucking u

Category: Blackmail Fantasy, MILFs, Role Play, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Script: Hello, as im reading you are making role-plays, if you could make this story for me in Virtual Style. So only you are and the Cam. The Story is about mom and son.Son is coming home from school earlier than usual.After he think that no one is at home, he goes up stairs to his room.He is walking past the parents room and hears some weird noises. The door was a little open so he could look through it a little. He saw that his stepmom is on the Bed with her Laptop, she was skyping with some stranger. She wear sexy clothes .. stockings, mini skirt and a belly-free top. She showed her ass to the laptop and was dirty talking. So the Son started to film it with his Mobile Phone. Suddenly she noticed him and jumped right up, closing the laptop and was kinda angry. The son said that he filmed everything and will show it dad. The step-mom was like he wont belive you, she was very imagined. Suddenly the son said I do not tell him if you do the same with me. She directly said that the Son is stupid and wont do it. He said im waiting tonight for you in my Room if you dont come i will tell it tomorrow dad. Suddenly the door opened and it was the father but he doesnt noticed anything. The Son said like so are we gonna play tonight the new game or should i ask dad to play with me? The mom said NONO we will play, dad was to tired to understand all of this. It is late at night Son is in his Bed and the Step mom makes her ready. She comes into the room with a bathrobe. She said i cant belive that im doing it. She sat down on the bed and talked that but you have to promise that you dont tell this everyone. But also i will be doing this quick. The son touched her leg and said lets go. She pushed his Hand away and said no touch young boy, Son was like ok then start it faster. She stand up and slowly taked off the bathrobe, she wear exact the same stuff like before. Okok she said always stuff that she cant belive it and thats to much for her. She was shaking her ass infront of him. He could see her half ass, she was hot in her miniskirt. Suddenly she pulled on the bathrobe again and said I'm going now. He said we are not finished yet. I will jerk off to you now continue. She was shoked and said no, no .. no! But then she shaked and touched her boobs and he was jerking off to her. She said like faster. He said if you could maybe help me? She was im helping you already? He was like maybe with your mouth on my dick? She said no, no ... Okay then i need longer for it maybe all night! She was okay but nothing more. She sucked his dick. After she got wet and wanted his dick so much she was like maybe if i just sit on you? Like this with my big ass on you dick and rub me against you? She began to groan and wanted more and more. She said maybe if put it in me a little bit your dick? She was riding my dick and groaned so loud. She said but dont cum inside me ok? But he did and was comming inside of her. She was angry and said omg what we did.She stand up and leaved the Room

File Name : Blackmailing into fucking u.mp4
File Size : 1191.1 MB
Duration : 00:20:28
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/656356a6b19ec699d28c3c63e65c0756/Blackmailing_into_fucking_u.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/674720c2be97ae41482afb0335d5d266/Blackmailing_into_fucking_u.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/d82ab9d785211e6b28f0d7a1a6f38311/Blackmailing_into_fucking_u.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Jessica Starling - Jealous Mommy Squirts and Gets Creampie

Category: Taboo, Role Play, Creampie, Squirt, Riding

You've got a hot date tonight with a pretty girl -- but mommy doesn't like that. She wants her baby boy all to herself. That girl is going to try to have sex with you, but mommy wants you to know fucking her will be better than fucking any other girl. She'll do anything to show you she's better. She strips for you, and by the time she's only in her lingerie you're rock hard. Seeing your mommy naked drives you insane. You fuck her while she guides you and says dirty things to you. Then, she gets on top and rides you cock until she squirts and you cum inside her. Mommy shows you the creampie you gave her, and you both agree that you won't be seeing any other girls. | Tags: long hair, ponytail, brunette, glasses, big tits, natural tits, big boobs, taboo, role play, mommy, creampie, cream pie, squirt, squirting, riding, cowgirl, dirty talk

File Name : squirts and gets creampie.mp4
File Size : 778.82 MB
Duration : 00:10:44

https://rapidgator.net/file/7fc78fadb65da8cc0674387dd27f7ce4/squirts_and_gets_creampie.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/b70ec1635e85ddad6f014cb9275fe8ad/squirts_and_gets_creampie.part2.rar.html

Linux11

MissTiff - Cock addicted slut

Category: Big Toys, Dildo Sucking, BBC, Submissive Sluts

This is a sequel. It's been a while since your ''addicted to cock'' video where you tried to go 5 mins with a black dildo in front of you and not suck it. You almost made it so now it's time to go 10 minutes to prove your hubby you are not an dick addicted whore. You resist longer than last time, stroking it and licking it occasionally. Eventually you fail and admit you are still a total slut and addicted to cock and start sucking sloppily and begging to be fucked. Lots of dirty talk please

File Name : cock addicted slut.mov
File Size : 583.38 MB
Resolution : 1080x720
Duration : 00:10:23
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 64.0 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/d7924d9b41963c077750a9bd9952eee3/cock_addicted_slut.mov.html

Linux11

MissTiff - Cock addicted slut is back

Category: Huge Dildo, Silly Sluts, Big Toys, Blow Jobs, Big Tits

Part 3 of the cock addicted slut. Even longer & two dildos this time to prove you really are cured from nymphomania. Resist longer but occasionally lick and suck either dildo and talk about how much you want to give in. Take your time. Talk about how much you need cock. Break down and just start sucking sloppily and moaning with lots of dirty talk and grabbing and licking your tits. By the end of the video you are naked, rubbing yourself and desperate for a cock

File Name : cock addicted slut is back.mp4
File Size : 1782.01 MB
Duration : 00:30:19
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 208 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/2c04c3858d1db674555dcf6410c60273/cock_addicted_slut_is_back.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/bb6b4d9289f6b09950a57eeaf5b3f1d1/cock_addicted_slut_is_back.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/919503833cd818f8b362836c131220c4/cock_addicted_slut_is_back.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Family Therapy - Kay Kash - Mother & Son's Unexpected Sleepover

Related Categories: MILF, POV SEX, BIG TITS, BLONDES, MOMMAS BOY
Keywords: kay kash, pov, mom, mommy, mother, son, party, love, secret, family, cumshot, blowjob

Oh so you want to hang out now? I thought you just wanted to pout in your room all night because your friends couldn't come over... Yes of course you can lay with me honey. Mommy is just being silly. Don't worry about your friends... I'm sure we can reschedule another sleepover soon. But your Father won't be home until late so we can have a little sleepover of our own right now....

File Name : Unexpected Sleepover.mp4
File Size : 1640.13 MB
Duration : 00:23:28
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/aed7d8ab5b003ae77ee3f6f344ddb9c9/Unexpected_Sleepover.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/23bc57af92e3bfab5a345f878c6b8cf3/Unexpected_Sleepover.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/6ef4fe7f2470c47a149b35058c904dc4/Unexpected_Sleepover.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Tara Tainton - You're STILL a Virgin

Related Categories: TABOO, BIKINI, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, CONFRONTATION, VIRGIN HUMILIATION
Keywords: taboo, aunt, older woman, bikini, sunbathing, voyeur, confrontation, virgin, virgin humiliation, tease, cleavage, jerk off encouragement, premature ejaculation, big breasts, nipples

Were you just... WHY did you run away and HIDE from me!?!? You're such a strange one. I have the weirdest nephew in the world. Did you want to ask me something? Then, why were you out there standing over me silently while I was sunbathing?! And why are you trying to hide something in your hands... OH!! It's not in your hands but behind them! Now, why would you have to hide your erection? And why are you just so embarrassed at all? It's perfectly natural to admire my hot body... Your erection's a compliment! But you're hiding something else, aren't you... What is it? You can tell me anything... Whisper it if you have to... WHAT?!??! You're STILL a virgin?!?!! I never would've... how in the world... at your age!!! Gee... does that mean THIS is the closest you've ever been to a near-naked woman in your life?? Don't answer that; I can tell! Wow... a real-life virgin right in front of me... I bet this is the most tit you've ever seen close up! Now, just what would happen if I got this close to you... or just reached out my hand and...

File Name : Youre STILL a Virgin.mp4
File Size : 667.42 MB
Duration : 00:11:27

https://rapidgator.net/file/612975702969a7f785206e3c065f375b/Youre_STILL_a_Virgin.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/2975276a3824e4ccf6d5fcf094743490/Youre_STILL_a_Virgin.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Mindi Mink - JOI For Son On Stairs

Related Categories: MILF, BIG TITS, HAIRY BUSH, COCK TEASE, POV
Keywords: mindi mink, taboo, milf, big tits, femdom, pov, dildo, joi, female orgasm, long hair, big butts, hairy bush, bush

Milf Mindi Mink is on the stairs waiting for you, her son, to come home. She is wearing a top and lacy see through panties.
I see what you have got going on in your pants she points out your boner
She fingers herself, licks it, and strokes her pussy hair.
You always make your mom feel so good.
She uses a toy on herself, taunting your cock.
Mindi brings herself to orgasm and encourages you to continue stroking yourself to her.
She tells you there are only a few more days until you get to be inside of her pussy
MINDI MINK, MILF, BIG TITS, BUSH, JOI, MASTURBATION, FEMALE ORGASM, TABOO

File Name : JOI For Son On Stairs.mp4
File Size : 443.95 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:12:18
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 39.4 Kbps (CBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/cd70c9a197b30728475d05d4373bc094/JOI_For_Son_On_Stairs.mp4.html

Linux11

Jess West - Striptease Virtual Fuck

Category: Virtual Sex, Striptease, Dirty Talking, POV, Brunette

This is a custom vid no names used You start off in a tight fitting dress that barely covers that glorious arse and proceed to perform a strip tease and lap dance. You ask me to pull out my cock and wank while you tease me with your tits and arse. You can't stand it and have to feel me inside you and so tell me to stop wanking and you turn around and sit on my cock bouncing up and down on it reverse cowgirl style. Finally as I'm ready to cum you stop, drop to your knees and beg me to shoot my spunk all over your tits

File Name : striptease virtual fuck.mp4
File Size : 812.79 MB
Duration : 00:14:24
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/69c7fd394b2af7bf193cfbe087518fcf/striptease_virtual_fuck.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/81e6f5ed60ef774f9e5e4846b1ee47bb/striptease_virtual_fuck.part2.rar.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Linux11

Tara Tainton - My Worst Student Seeks His Revenge

Category: AGE REGRESSION
Related Categories: EROTIC MAGIC, COCK TEASE, CHEERLEADERS, TRANSFORMATION FETISH, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS
Keywords: transformation fantasy, age regression, hair growth, bimboization, erotic magic, cock tease, cheerleader, female submission, school, principal, topless, big breasts, nipples, upskirt, grannies

I never would've guessed... How could I know that by expelling you, a troublemaker student at my private school, I would soon be losing my identity as principal completely? I should've known the internet is evil, just another way for twerps like you to carry out your ill intentions. By innocently exploring an internet chat room for my first time (I thought I could trust anyone I chatted with in a bible-lover's discussion group!), I enabled the connection that you needed to completely change me. Slowly, between messages, in the midst of conversation, I begin to grow younger... lose my religion... grow lax with my own morals... until I'm exactly what and who you want me to be.

File Name : My Worst Student Seeks His Revenge.mp4
File Size : 161.4 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:31:47
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 64.0 Kbps (CBR), 24.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/314db0608aeb8287c101fc02c262e086/My_Worst_Student_Seeks_His_Revenge.mp4.html

Linux11

Danielle Maye - Anal Loving Secretary

Category: ANAL
Related Categories: ANAL MASTURBATION, SECRETARY, BIG TITS, POV, DILDOS
Keywords: anal masturbation

You're my secretary and have been into me for awhile. It is very important for you to talk through out the whole video. Tell me how you'very been thinking about my cock and how badly you need it. Strip down and get on your knees pov and stroke the dildo like it's my cock. Tell me how much you'very been waiting to get your hands on it and that you want my cum all over your tits.
Tell me you know what I look at on the computer and you're willing to do anything for my cum. Describe letting me fuck your ass as you oil up and slide the dildo in your ass. Tell me how good it feels and how great it is finally getting me to fuck your ass.
Tell me you don't want my cum in your ass. Take the dildo (or a clean one) and suck and stroke while you beg for my cum. Tell me you've been waiting to get your hands on my cock and want my cum all over your tits so you can clean it off with your fingers and finally taste it. Simulate a cumshot on your tits and tell me how we should do it again soon.

File Name : Anal Loving Secretary.mp4
File Size : 1089.38 MB
Duration : 00:10:41
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/340fded54f3e68c6804a24629c6713c4/Anal_Loving_Secretary.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/8860996fd577023d007bb5dbf1dfad85/Anal_Loving_Secretary.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/eb9cc57eac3d8196910a103f3e7d74ec/Anal_Loving_Secretary.part3.rar.html