Sarah Peachez fucking video

suppoon420

She hasn't published the full video yet. She set up a tip system where once she reaches $5K in tips, anyone who contributed $25 will get a copy of the full video. After that, she says she will be selling the video for $100. Currently, the "gofundme" (it's not on gofundme - it's on OnlyFans, but I don't know how else to describe what she's doing) has been up since mid-April and has about $800. So there's a long way to go. I think she's releasing teasers to get people interested and tip more in hopes of getting the full amount.

rchangel

She isn't relevant enough anymore to command that kind of price. Sure I'd like to see her getting railed, but not badly enough to blow money on a zero-payoff tip. Just sell the fucking video or don't. Some of these models just think WAY too highly of their own importance, especially in this economy.

suppoon420

If it's a video of her from when she was 18 or in her early 20's, then yeah, I might be more interested.

Couldn’t agree more. Besides wasn’t she known to be ripping folks off already on personal vids? I swear I heard she was taking folks money but never providing vids

aaagary123

Couldn’t agree more. Besides wasn’t she known to be ripping folks off already on personal vids? I swear I heard she was taking folks money but never providing vids
Personally I think she's one of the most ripped off internet models ever. What happened behind the scenes I have no clue. I just know thousands of dudes have downloaded her images and videos for free. Plus she's still cute as a button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOZZOO

onlyfans is a scam. u pay to access the girls "home page" and then have to pay for each individual thing, and its not cheap. the original access might be, but after that, hang on to ur wallet, its gonna get lighter. kinda like goin to a baseball game, payin $10 to get in the stadium, and then have to pay $10, $15, $20 to watch the next inning. Patreons not much better

mooki80

onlyfans is a scam. u pay to access the girls "home page" and then have to pay for each individual thing, and its not cheap. the original access might be, but after that, hang on to ur wallet, its gonna get lighter. kinda like goin to a baseball game, payin $10 to get in the stadium, and then have to pay $10, $15, $20 to watch the next inning. Patreons not much better
Yeah but it works two ways, the more these girls invest in onlyfans the less options they have doing anything else. The also get more dependent on the income from onlyfans. Soon the the 50$ topless pic becomes the 5$ buttplug vid.

fasicad

Yeah but it works two ways, the more these girls invest in onlyfans the less options they have doing anything else. The also get more dependent on the income from onlyfans. Soon the the 50$ topless pic becomes the 5$ buttplug vid.
Yeah, I’ve parlayed what would have been two months of a website membership ($60) into actually talking /sexting with and getting private pics from a model with just a few meted out and well timed tips. Long story short, mileage may vary.

dlint71

I am a big fan of OnlyFans and don't mind the usually nominal monthly subscription followed by PPV content. It's no different than buying stuff off of a camgirl's MFC Share on PPV or AVN Stars. But I am one of those who believes that the models deserve to make money from appreciative fans...which is ironic that I am saying that here and then sharing that paid for content. We have the ability in a community like this to help level the price gouging, if you will, by sharing a variety of things. And to fasicad's point above, there is an element of interaction I have had on OF with some of the girls that I haven't been able to experience anywhere else. But to each their own and your mileage will vary.

Remember when $20/month would get you full access to thousands of pics and videos on a single website? Pepperidge Farm remembers...

I really loathe the OF business model. $20 (or more) for a single video is just absurd. I guess people will pay it tho.

aaagary123

Well it's not really a scam because you know ahead of time that's the way it's going to go. Any girl who's charging $3.99 or something similar per month to subscribe is obviously going to try and get you with PPV content. Some however give you a lot for a higher subscription fee. However they still get you with some PPV content. But not at the alarming rate that the lower subscription ladies do. Rule of thumb is to back away from those no matter how pretty they are to you.