SEA-QTEAZE - Sets & Videos

dartred

page 2, very last post. says he's uploading sets 1-8. as far as i see, those have already been uploaded. her movies too. was there more?

NJohnny

As far as I am aware, around 6-8 of the former DJ models continued on Sea-QTeaze. As far as I know, DJ Models was officialy non-nude, as most(all?) of the models were rather young, and the ones who came to Sea-QTeaze were willing to do Nude. Some of them may have also done HC shots or vids but I dont think that was a requirement. :)

EDIT: Ok looking at the old Sea-Qteaze site snapshots, I see 5 models that were Labeled as former DJ models:
Abigail, Clarissa, Charmie, Mary Anne, Nene,

There are also 3 girls that I have seen a couple of old photos marked with the DJ Model url, that look the same as the girls with the same name on the Sea-Qteaze site: AJ and Ivy. and I think DJ-M Bhura is S-QTz Bhuda.

So thats 8 former DJ models on Sea-Qteaze. There maybe others, as I dont know who was on DJ Models site nor have photos from it.

Last edited by a moderator:

NJohnny

page 2, very last post. says he's uploading sets 1-8. as far as i see, those have already been uploaded. her movies too. was there more?
Yes Miki did many more sets. 28 sets, + 1 Outtake set + 5 Private sets, (34 total)

Speaking of which, Random Chance, do you have any Kia (7 sets), Nash (8 sets) or Fenilyn (13 sets) sets?

dartred

upcoming? oh wow, i thought the series was over. can't wait to see what's in store in the second picture with the man behind her.

Bad news, I lost the drive that the collection is on. I've tried a few things but so far I haven't been able to recover anything. Good news, I have the whole thing backed up on a different drive! So now I'm transferring it all over to yet another hd. While moving it, I found 4 sets of Test shoots that I forgot about.

TEST 01

SEA-Qteaze

Last edited by a moderator: