Search broken?

HelloKitty

There is a set where I have the thread for part 2 open in my browser, but when I enter the set name, search doesn't even find the thread that I am viewing.
I've tried advanced search and title search and everything search and thread search.

Here's the part-2 thread: http://kitty-kats.net/threads/jenni-solaje-2-64-pics-4368px.2725465/

Searching on solaje or Solaje returns no results, not even the above thread, no matter what options I try.

Ideas?

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Yes the search function is broken and we have no idea when or if it will be fixed.

Michdog22

Any updates on this? How is it possible a forum doesn't have a functional search feature? Are we expected to go through 1000 different threads to find content we want, that's literally madness.

S-type

Global Moderator
Staff member
Any updates on this? How is it possible a forum doesn't have a functional search feature? Are we expected to go through 1000 different threads to find content we want, that's literally madness.
It might not help you, but the internal search system works fine for anything posted up to the first week in 2020! It can't find anything posted since then! (The search database ceased to be updated at that point.)
But searching with Google works reasonably well - not as slick, but if you're desperate?

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
I do wonder why it's not been fixed, it can't be that difficult or expensive to get it looked at and fixed, heck I bet quite a few members here could do it in a couple of hours or so.