Boy/Girl UnCensored Sexy Asian Girls - Hardcore Videos

Valdemar90

Jessica Bangkok - Office Christmas Party

Cover:

Tags: Cum on Tits, Christmas, Big Tits, Asian, Brunette, MILF

Description: Jessica is quitting her boring desk job in the best way possible: by crashing the office Christmas party, stripping on the punch
table and fucking a lucky co-worker. Her big tits, tight pussy and wild horniness make sure this is a party no one will forget.

Info:
File Name : Jessica Bangkok - Office Christmas Party
Runtime : 27min 14s
File Size : 433 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Audio : AAC LC

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Jessica Bangkok - Office Christmas Party.mp4

Valdemar90

Katsuni - All Class

Cover:

Tags: Big Tits, Facial, Doggystyle, High Heels, Stockings

Description: Katsuni is hard at work on "The Bobster File," but is having trouble concentrating on account of her horny boss, Johnny whose insatiable lust for her titanic tits is nothing short of conspicuous. She decides to seek refuge in the women's bathroom for a little masturbatory break. Much to her chagrin, Johnny has followed her inside and catches her in the act of fingering her ham tunnel. Katsuni finally relents to Johnny's advances and the two engage in the timeless art of humping

Info:
File Name : Katsuni - All Class
Runtime : 34min 6s
File Size : 311 MB
Resolution : 768x432

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Katsuni - All Class.mp4

Valdemar90

Jessica Bangkok, Tai Lee Liam - Tongue Tai

Cover:

Tags: All Sex, Group

Description: We have a special treat for you CumFu fans today. Jessica and her long time girlfriend Tai Lee decide they want a man to play around with next time they get intimate. Voodoo was chosen and made it there in twenty minutes. The beautiful Tai Lee touched and played with Voodoo, but she mostly enjoyed getting her pussy eaten by Jessica. Jessica meanwhile is getting fucked in every position by Voodoo. Dont miss out on your most precious Asian daydream. After all the hot sex, a creampie was delivered. Enjoy..

Info:
File Name : Jessica Bangkok, Tai Lee Liam - Tongue Tai
Runtime : 43min 18s
File Size : 450 MB
Resolution : 720x404
Audio : WMA2

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Jessica Bangkok, Tai Lee Liam - Tongue Tai.wmv

Valdemar90

Anna

Cover:

Tags: teen, asian, thai, POV, oral, barely legal, all sex, creampie

Description: Anna is a teen goddess with an amazing body. She has an ass you could bounce quarters off. When I saw her dancing in the GoGo I knew I had to have her. Anna rarely speaks any English, but that's okay because her body language is perfect. I sank my cock betwen those bubble buns and fell in love. Soon after I shot my entire load deep in her pussy and the feelings faded. C'mon, I can't love every whore!

Info:
File Name : Anna
Runtime : 13min 31s
File Size : 304 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Audio : WMA3

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Anna.wmv

Valdemar90

Evelyn Lin & Astrid Jaymes

Cover:

Tags: All Sex, Asian, Threesome

Description: Jordan is in the mood for some sushi tonight. But he knows of a special restaurant who delivers sushi and personally serve it to you on a gorgeous female platter. As advertised these two stunning Asian beauties show up to his door. By this time he has worked up an appetite and is ready for his meal. Now time for desert, poonani rolls.

Info:
File Name : Evelyn Lin & Astrid Jaymes
Runtime : 33min 31s
File Size : 348 MB

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Evelyn Lin & Astrid Jaymes.wmv

Valdemar90

Jessica Bangkok

Cover:

Tags: Asian, Big Ass, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blow Job, Brunette, Lingerie, Tattoos

Info:
File Name : Jessica Bangkok
Runtime : 28min 22s
File Size : 309 MB
Resolution : 854x480

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Jessica Bangkok.mp4

Valdemar90

Katsuni

Cover:

Tags: Asian, Big Tits, Blow Job, Brunette, Facial, Fake Tits, Foot Fetish, Foreign Accent, Hairy Pussy, Hand Job, Lingerie, POV, Stockings

Description: Katsuni is looking for a personal assistant and John might be the perfect candidate. In order to score this position, John will have to show Katsuni he's got what she's looking for.

Info:
File Name : Katsuni
Runtime : 31min 33s
File Size : 475 MB
Resolution : 850x480

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Katsuni.wmv

Valdemar90

Beti Hana - Bang Cock Beti

Cover:

Tags: Asian, Cumshot, Hardcore, Interracial, Oral

Description: Voodoo was out on his boat, waiting for tourists to come by for a boat tour, but it was a slow day. Then, the gorgeous, Beti Hana came by looking for a tour. She was looking hot in that tight dress with those juicy melons being showcased. Voodoo took her on the boat tour and they began fishing. Voodoo pulled out his rod and she loved it. It was not long until she was shoving that cock in her mouth and getting her pussy pounded all over the boat. She got manjuice all over her luscious ass. Enjoy.

Info:
File Name : Beti Hana - Bang Cock Beti
Runtime : 31min 50s
File Size : 331 MB

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Beti Hana - Bang Cock Beti.wmv

Valdemar90

Waan

Cover:

Tags: teen, asian, thai, POV, oral, barely legal, all sex, creampie

Description: I needed to work, but I wasn't really in the mood. When I came over to a new model named Waan for the first time, my mood quickly changed. I asked if she had shaved and pulled her panties down. Typical Thai girl can't shave her pussy correctly, so I took Waan into the bathroom and soaped up her snatch. I really should video tape these shaving sessions and include them in the videos. Once I trimmed away the bush and revealed her tiny little box, my mood had finally improved. I quickly took Waan into the bed room and pounded that bald pussy until finally dumping my seed into her cunt.

Info:
File Name : Waan
Runtime : 7min 22s
File Size : 160 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Waan.wmv

Valdemar90

Lana Violet, Mia Lelani - Fast And Curious

Cover:

Tags: All Sex, Asian, Straight, 2on1.SiteRip

Description: I love my car. I love it, and I love working on it so it can run at peak performance, but when two fine ass asians come demanding me to play with them and keep them entertained, I have to do it. Im only human you know. This girl Lana and her fine friend kept distracting me, and it only took a few minutes of me watching them eat each other out, to jump on them and give them my hard rod. We banged like there was no tomorrow. After I gave them an oil change, I totally forgot about the race that I was preparing my car for, but it was worth it

Info:
File Name : Lana Violet, Mia Lelani - Fast And Curious
Runtime : 35min 34s
File Size : 404 MB
Resolution : 768x432

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Lana Violet, Mia Lelani - Fast And Curious.wmv