Sherri Chanel Boobjob?

QuickDJ

Saw this on here twitter
Code:
https://twitter.com/sherrichanel/status/820279929413763072
anyone know if she did?

lizardboy74

Based on how much more backfat is visible in her recent updates, she's either pregnant or stepped up her Twinkie addiction. Both would explain larger breasts.

Stonegarden

No way they are US DD size. That would require a 5 inch difference between chest and boob circumference measurement. Hers do not stick out 5 inches from her chest. She's a B, maybe a C during certain times of the month.
Edited to add: Without the actual numbers (overbust, bust and underbust measurements), it's not easy to figure out cup size. No wonder finding a bra that fits is difficult for most women.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfen

I would say that hers is a little extra body fat if anything. Does she even do privates or groups cam shows anymore? I have seen or heard of a nip slip or anything from her for a long time.

Junaio

Based on how much more backfat is visible in her recent updates, she's either pregnant or stepped up her Twinkie addiction. Both would explain larger breasts.
I think the first is it.

If you look at her Jingle Bell Rock Tease Dance clip on Twitter, pay attention to her belly, looks like a pregs bulge.

Wouldn't mind if she got some rounder boobs though, would go well with that ass.

She's also been absent from MFC sinces 11 September (she looked a tad fatter, but nothing obvious yet, so possibly 2-3 months along), with likely the X-mas video recorded around october november at 4-5 months so the bulge was starting to show. Meaning she's in her third trimester now.

She hasn't posted any selfies on her Twitter feed since September either. (Dunno if anyone is nuts enough to pay that ridiculous price for her snapchat)

Junaio

I'm curious, how much does she get for her snapchat? I'm guessing that is non nude as well?
I'm really curious too about who pays some of the per video prices some of these "models" ask. Or the prices they put on Snapchat, Skype, etc.

And yeah, I doubt she shows anything more then she does in video's, probably just a crapload of boring selfies with a snap of her in clothes her fans bought her from her amazon wishlist (like she's doing now with the bras). She's been at it for so long and still doesn't show much of anything and even elects to ruin good videos and photo shoots with those gnarly nasty ass pasties.

That's another reason why I think the pregnant route is much more likely then a boobjob. Sherri to me feels like she's incredibly full of herself, verging on or well across the line of narcissistic (could be completely wrong, but I rarely am about those kinds of things). I doubt she would get a boobjob to have more appeal as a model. Only reason she'd get implants is to hook some whale of a guy IRL.

Junaio

Hrm, this is a what seems like a recent picture from her Facebook profile (posted today).

She does look chesty while being quite a bit thinner then I've seen her in quite a while.

The plot thickens.

VolponView: she got married already after the cancer drama from a while ago?

VolponView

I read the story that he had cancer but didn't know he had died. He was referred to as her fiancee in the post I read.
I feel sorry for the guy's family, cancer sucks
Her on the other hand.....

naughtyhero

I also thought she might be hiding pregnancy. But, if she is in her third semester pregnant, how come she keeps selling custom vídeos? Any fetish?

I just think she's avoiding the visibility of as a raunchy cam girl.

BOZZOO

she'll go nude...in about 250 more pounds. wont that just make ya ....uuuuumm....vomit.

Junaio

Well, she posted a picture on Twitter, no idea if it is actually recent, but her boobs look exactly the same as they have always done, but a lot smaller then on the picture she posted on Facebook (the one I posted above).

So she's probably just doing that thing she tends to do, ya know, lie.

Either by posting a picture that isn't actually recent or by saying her boobs are a lot bigger then they actually are.

mrwick

It's a recent picture. She goes up a few pounds and her boobs become lil bigger, then she drops some weight and her boobs become a bit smaller. Munching those donuts like a champ I guess.