Femdom Shrinking Fetish & Giantess Girl

sidri

ENDING YOUR LIFE WHILE HE FUCKS UR WIFE
What a wild world you live in where technology exists to shrink people down! Your wife has used such a device on you and now has a surprise for you tonight. Your mutual friend is coming over and he'll be fucking her while you watch! You'll be involved but not in the fucking. You'll instead be devoured by him!! He's been curious about the taste of humans and tonight he'll find out as he rips you to shreds with his teeth while fucking your wife real good with his giant dick. Wifey reveals how terrible you are in bed, how you've never given her an orgasm in the entire time you've been together. She's brutally honest, laughing with cruelty as she insults your manhood and describes how you'll be eaten tonight. She's a bit saddened that this can't become a regular thing but unfortunately, you only have one body...one...life. Oh well. Perhaps she'll do this to other beta bitches if tonight goes well. She's just so excited to have a voregasm watching you get munched as she takes your friend's beautiful brown cock in her slutty pink fuck-hole! Her man is going to chomp down your shrunken head as they both cum in unison. This is the end of your marriage for good!!!

Size: 861 MB
Duration: 00:16:39
Video: mp4 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Hanna stuffs ass with tinies
Ever since Hanna experimented with a vibrator and a few tinies up her ass, she has not been able to stop pleasuring herself anally with tinies! The tinies wriggling and squirming inside her ass hyperintensifies the orgasm, making it that much more powerful... Hanna keeps putting tinies up her ass, but can their bodies handle it? As she shakes and bounces, the tinies hang on for dear life... POV ass ride, POV anal masturbation, no talking

Size: 366 MB
Duration: 00:06:35

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Squatting over my little slave
Watch Giantess Melanie do squats for almost 5 mins straight while you, my little slave, is underneath me and every time I squat down I make you think there s a chance I might sit on you and squeeze like a tiny insect While I do my workout your job is to worship my lovely bubble Latin ass while wearing my sexy leggings and get terrified by the thought of me smashing you mmm Knowing you are so afraid of me turns me on a lot! Enjoy little slave!

Size: 246 MB
Duration: 00:05:38

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

From Vore to Belly Fat
It's time, tiny. I have kept you, played with you, and tended to you like fruit ripening on the vine... But I woke up oh so hungry today, like a bear needing to gain and prepare for hibernation, so I have decided you will be the first sacrifice. I will play with you in my mouth for what feels like an eternity, before I swallow you down to my belly, where you will spend the rest of your eternity melted away into fat padding my voluptuous belly.

Size: 620 MB
Duration: 00:17:04

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Takes on a Town
This is a revamp of my original, Giantess takes on a Village, and a custom requested order. I am a blonde giantess that has decided to find myself a "playground" of fun, I scour around looking for my next town to have fun with and discover the perfect one just a mere few giant steps away. I feast my eyes on the tiny town, hearing murmurs of screams and chatter as I decide I've worked up such a appetite that I want to start with feeding, I pick up one lonely runner who will become my next meal, I can hear his little scream as I lick and drop him right into my mouth and start chomping away, but even though he was tasty I still need more, I find myself another one and slowly drop into my giantess mouth landing him right on my tongue and start to enjoy once I've filled my belly with some snack, its time to do some destroying, my favorite part, I crumble the buildings in my hands, I crush and shake the grounds as I squash with my giantess feet. Having so much fun, its time for some more crushing but with my big booty, I sit down on their town hall, and crush it with my big ass, screams as things become nothing but crumbles and even decide to try and crush with my big tits as I flatten out their homes. I grab one and place it under my big tit and squeeze and and drop it, even placing one in my giantess ass crack and squeezing it, these tiny people are running and they just can't escape me. Now as I hover over the almost destroyed town, I shout "Fe Fi Fo Fum, Now which one of you is going to make me CUM" shaking the town some more, I reach down and grab one lucky victim and place him on my nipple, grabbing another for my other nipple, and then eventually sliding one I find by the pool into my my pussy, I put these tiny people to work to make me cum real hard but just before I am all worked up, I see one trying to run, he's at my feet and so scared he can't move, I pick him up and give him a little tour of my body (pov) and tease him, before placing him to do some work, and then I finally cum hard and good just like a giantess should. I crush them with my breasts, and tease one and thank him for such a good job...... leaving the town destroyed, crushed, crumbled, and satisfied.

Size: 1106 MB
Duration: 00:18:44

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

You're A Tiny Beta Man
Scarlett Venom is getting ready for a hook up with her favorite alpha male until she notices your tiny self. She just dumped you, but you're such a loser, you shrunk yourself in hopes you'll stay around Scarlett. Better hope she doesn't eat you, even though by the time she decides what to do with you, you're going to wish that she did.

Size: 552 MB
Duration: 00:09:38

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

SheHulk Angry Girlfriend Vore
I come home from a work trip and sit down to talk to you. I've missed you so much but you admit that you cheated on me whilst I was away. I start to get angry and turn green, rising up to become a SheHulk! I notice you're turned on so I make you jerk off, angrily lording my power over you to make you cum.

Size: 607 MB
Duration: 00:11:40

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Ex Revenge
*CUSTOM* Your girlfriend has just returned from a workout and is thrilled to see you until you deliver the bad news: you want to break up. As you list the many reasons she disgusts you now, a foreign sensation takes over your body and you're suddenly shrunken to a mere three inches tall! And you now ex-girlfriend has the perfect opportunity to exact her revenge on your ungrateful, tiny body.

Size: 389 MB
Duration: 00:12:50

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Belly Crush Punishment
You know what little tiny, I have had just about enough of your attitude! Your pranks, your tone, your hiding away secretly in my rolls... You've left me no choice! Sit trapped in the shadow of my massive blubber belly and learn your place, before I bury you deep under my heavy fat, and crush you under it. At my highest weight ever, my chub will crash down on top of you over and over again, no matter how much you beg. I will make you listen to me, and I'll use my Gigantic body against you if I must.

Size: 641 MB
Duration: 00:16:57

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Giantess Shrinks You & Eats You Whole
A giantess vore pov custom. We are work colleagues and we get on really well. However I am leaving for a new job role and you are sad about this so you invite me back to yours for like a "farewell" . You try to persuade me to stay and you do a striptease. I thank you but the job is too good to turned down. You smile and understand and you blow me a kiss. All of a sudden I shrink. You pick me up and tell me that you are not going to let me leave you. You tell me that "I want you" then you pull me closer to your face and finish the sentence by saying "digesting in my tummy". You explain you are a witch and you are going to swallow me whole. However you have used a power that after I have digested I will be brought back to life for you to do it over and over again. You then raise me above your head, open your mouth and slowly lower me into your mouth. I would like about a minute of you rubbing your belly and talking to me while I am inside slowly digesting.

Size: 301 MB
Duration: 00:05:03

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

SHINY SNAP & SHRINK
This is soo much fun!! hahaha Literally have SO muchh control and power over you, literally all I have to do is snap My finger, and you SHRINK! hahaha But as frightening as it may be, It's very exciting, all these different angles of shiny! It's such a RUSH you literally need this and I defiantly want it. Taking full control over you leaving you as a teeny tiny shrunk slave hahahaha

Size: 514 MB
Duration: 00:09:49

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Feed Your Goddess Vore Fantasy
The story: You are a very hungry giantess, you spend your time going from city to city, devouring everything due to your insatiable appetite. It excites you to eat, also your belly, your ass and your tits get bigger and bigger as you eat, you love that because it makes you feel like a goddess. You have reached your next city, people are trying to flee, it is impossible to escape from you and your insatiable appetite.
You go around the city caressing your belly saying how hungry you are and that you need food, lots of food. You start eating people and cars in different parts of the city. You talk all the time about how big and fat you are, also about how hungry you are and about the goddess you are going to become.
When you have searched all the corners and you have eaten everything, you destroy the city with your huge tits, belly and ass since you also like that a lot (although nothing compared to eating) When you finish with the whole city, you talk about the hunger that you continue having and that you are looking for more food, you disappear from the scene walking and caressing your belly saying. "Food, I need food"

Size: 2124 MB
Duration: 00:47:12

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Tiny slave hubby gets punished by Giantess wife
This video it's like a part 2 of the first Giantess video I made pretending to shrink my naughty cheating husband into a tiny little slave
On my first video all I did was making him tiny and I warned him that If I was gonna caught him talking to that bitch on the phone again there were gonna be consequences...
Well he didn't seem to believe me I guess and now here we are again...
This time, not only I make him tiny like a piece of sh** insect... ha ha but I punish him for being such an ass.
First punishment is rolling him up inside a pad ( the ones I use on that time of the month when I get all bitchy), it's fun to hear him struggling to breath with that pad over his face...
I wonder if he feels like if he was my pussy.. well he s actually a pussy so.. ha ha
And then I decide to dump him inside the dirty, stinky hamper with all his yucky, sweaty, dirty clothes and underwear mmmmm, enjoying your adventure down there u asshole? ha ha
Hope you enjoy this video and can imagine you are that loser hubby!
Enjoy!

Size: 431 MB
Duration: 00:09:51

Download or WATCH ONLINE

sidri

Annoyed Giantess
In this clip I am very busy, about to go to an appointment, and unaware that you are below me at my feet. You are so tiny that I don't even notice you. While I am putting my shoes on over you, you just stay there. Almost getting crushed many times. I finally notice you, and pick you up. I'm rushed but still in a slightly nice mood. I put allow you to stay in another pair of my shoes while I'm gone.
I come back from being gone for hours, now in a more irritated mood. I see that you are STILL in my shoe. grabbing you up and taking you out, I sit down to take my sneakers off after such a long day. Bossing you around and just being mean. I finally just tell you that since you like my dirty shoes so much, you can have them for your home. BUT, you will buy me new ones to replace them

Size: 419 MB
Duration: 00:07:20

Download or WATCH ONLINE