Met-Art Skye Blue – Presenting Skye Blue - 169 pictures - 6000px (7 Sep, 2019)

ghost2509

I agree that she was phenomenon in Playboy. But disappointed that she went the hardcore route. Not into hardcore anymore.
PS: Looks like they(MetArt) airbrushed/photoshopped her tattoo out.

I agree that she was phenomenon in Playboy. But disappointed that she went the hardcore route. Not into hardcore anymore.
PS: Looks like they(MetArt) airbrushed/photoshopped her tattoo out.
I also felt heartbroken when I got to know that she went hardcore!

yandex

Ummm... on the contrary I would say it is quite a delight to see a beautiful model who only did softcore before and no indication of going HC, does hardcore, quite a treat.

ghost2509

I started viewing hardcore sometime in the late Eighties. Back then I used to get excited by viewing a beautiful model doing hardcore.
After watching it for so long it no longer appeals to me. A beautiful model is enough. I don't have to see her performing any sex act.
Imagining her doing it with me is better than seeing her with some other guy.

I started viewing hardcore sometime in the late Eighties. Back then I used to get excited by viewing a beautiful model doing hardcore.
After watching it for so long it no longer appeals to me. A beautiful model is enough. I don't have to see her performing any sex act.
Imagining her doing it with me is better than seeing her with some other guy.
Exactly!

yandex

I'd say the type of hc also matters very much, low quality, trashy stuff doesn't do a thing for me too, but sensual, erotic, arousing stuff is exceptional. Imagination can only take you so far. The only thing hotter than a beautiful nude model is her in pure sexual ecstasy.

yandex

Indeed that is the factor, but well this is like that imagination becoming true. Also all of them would be having sex in real life, those who choose to record we get to see it, sooo...