Girls Solo Solo British Amateur: upskirt, masturbation

alex9365

Ariel Anderssen - Office sex pest

Ariel has been wearing some very sexy knickers in the office recently and they haven't gone unnoticed, you ask her to do some research for you and while she looks through one of the books you notice she is sat with her legs parted slightly. Today she is wearing a very sexy pair of pink panties and you can't help but stare, when Ariel catches you looking she tells you that she has been wearing them on purpose because she knows you like them!

Cast: Ariel Anderssen
Release Date: Nov 29, 2018
Duration: 00:08:43

Tags: Ariel Anderssen, Solo, Masturbation, Upskirt, Tits(small), No panties

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 25fps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 125kbps
Size: 503.4 Mb

Download ariel-anderssen-office-sex-pest_full_hd.mp4 (503.4 Mb)

(k2s.cc) DOWNLOAD VIDEO - 503.5 MB

alex9365

Ariel Anderssen - Panty entertainment

Ariel can't find the tickets for the show, she is looking in all of the drawers and when she bends over you realise just how short her blue dress is. You are very much enjoying the view you are getting of her ass and panties and decide that it might actually be more fun to stay in and be teased by Ariel instead of going out to a show.

Release Date: Nov 5, 2018
Duration: 00:10:12

Size: 589.5 Mb

Download ariel-anderssen-panty-entertainment_full_hd.mp4 (589.5 Mb)

(k2s.cc) DOWNLOAD VIDEO - 589.6 MB

alex9365

Ariel Anderssen -Pantyless patient

Ariel has come in today to get her annual check up, she has turned up wearing a yellow mini skirt and animal print panties. You can feel your eyes wandering up her long legs to the top of her stockings and you can feel yourself getting aroused, Ariel knows you are enjoying the view so she decides to tease you by slipping her panties off and teasing you with her neatly trimmed pussy!

Release Date: Jun 22, 2018
Duration: 00:07:52

Size: 344.1 Mb

Download ariel-anderssen-pantyless-patient_full_hd.mp4 (344.1 Mb)

(k2s.cc) DOWNLOAD VIDEO - 344.2 MB

alex9365

Ariel Anderssen - Pathetic pervert

You have been sent to fix Ariel's computer but she is less than impressed that she has had to wait so long for you, she is even angrier when she catches you looking up her skirt. She tells you what a pathetic little pervert you are, luckily for you though she seems to enjoy dominating you. Ariel instructs you to get down on your knees and look up her skirt while she takes her panties off to give you a real treat.

Release Date: Apr 27, 2018
Duration: 00:07:47

Size: 340.2 Mb

Download ariel-anderssen-pathetiervert_full_hd.mp4 (340.2 Mb)

(k2s.cc) DOWNLOAD VIDEO - 340.3 MB

alex9365

Ariel Anderssen - Payment in pleasure

Ariel Anderssen's friend has done a runner and left her with the bill! She explains to you that she's not got her purse... She says that she'll strip off to some music to pay you back...

Release Date: Dec 12, 2018
Duration: 00:07:05

Size: 308.0 Mb

Download ariel-anderssen-payment-in-pleassure_full_hd.mp4 (308.0 Mb)

(k2s.cc) DOWNLOAD VIDEO - 308.1 MB

alex9365

Ariel Anderssen - Secret encounter

"Secret Encounter" read by Ariel Anderssen Sitting at the curb in my car, I see the signal I was waiting for. I slowly, and as quietly as possible, pull into the back of the fire station. I turn off the car and step out, gently bumping the door shut with my hip. I look at the door and notice it’s open slightly. I slip in silently, and it’s pitch black inside. I feel arms come around me, across my chest and middle. His cologne smells so good, but it is different than I remembered. “Ssshhh, don’t make a sound.” I nod, and the lips nibble on my ear. I moan, but try to keep quiet. The hands are cupping my breasts, squeezing them tightly. My head goes back to his chest, my ass presses into his hips. "He is taller tonight," I think to myself. Maybe he is wearing different boots. He grinds against me, and I can feel how hard he is, and my thoughts slip away. My hands go behind me, between us, so that I can stroke him over his uniform pants. His hands are under my shirt, pulling up my bra so that he can feel my hard nipples. Pinching and pulling them out for me. I slide up and down against him, and hear him groan. Turning in his arms, I put my lips to his as my fingers slide into the waist band of his pants. I can feel the tip of his cock, and as my fingers brush it, he sucks in a breath of air. “Let me lick it.” I unzip him, pull him out. Quickly going to my knees on the hard floor, I slide my hot wet mouth down the length of his cock. His hands go to my hair and fist it, sliding out almost all the way then shoving back in quickly. Over and over he fucks my mouth, shoving his hard cock to the back of my throat. I gag, my hands gripping his thighs and I pat them to signal him to back off just a little bit. He does, and I think again to myself that something is not quite right, but I can’t put my finger on it. My left hand goes to my nipples, and I start pinching them, pulling them out hard. I let the hand travel down over my tummy, to my jeans, and under them. I am so wet and hot, my fingers slipping in easily. I moan around his hard cock as my fingers circle my clit quickly. He pulls me to my feet and turns me around. He jerks my jeans down, pushing my panties to mid thigh. His fingers quickly find my clit and he starts to circle it, pushing my fingers out of the way. I moan, unable to stop myself from making the sound. He stops suddenly, putting his free hand over my mouth. “I thought I heard someone, we have to be quiet. If we get caught I am in major trouble. My wife will find out and I really don’t want her to know.” I nod again, and he goes back to playing with my clit. I am still super wet; the excitement of almost being caught makes me even hotter. His hand goes to my shoulder, the other to my hip as he positions himself behind me. “Bend just a bit baby, so I can slide in that tight pussy.” I bend and feel the head at my entrance. He is so big and hard. I know he’s going to stretch and fill me up. I bite my lip as he slowly slides in, trying so hard not to gasp or moan. I think to myself that he feels amazing, and I don’t really care how wrong this is, or if we are caught, as long as he doesn’t stop. He is bigger tonight, thicker than usual. Maybe it’s the thought of doing it where he works that has him turned on so much. I push back against him, taking him deep. He grabs my hair and jerks my head back roughly as he starts to slam into me. Harder and faster, his thighs slapping against my ass, his balls fly against my clit. I am so close to cumming, my hand goes to my clit and I start working it hard. He slams hard once, twice then cums deep in my pussy. I hear him growl low as he grips my hips hard, shoving deep and filling me full. My pussy tightens around him hard and cum as he flexes deep in me, rubbing my g spot on his cock. Hands on the wall, I lean against it, feeling his cum drip out of me onto my thighs. I lean against the wall for just a minute, to catch my breath. I slowly pull my panties back up, and my jeans follow. I turn to him in the dark room, just barely able to make out his shape. I can’t see him clearly, just a dark shape is there in front of me. His hand goes to my shoulder, and he pushes down. I know what he wants. He wants me on my knees cleaning his cock. So I drop down and start to lick him clean. Sucking and licking him clean, tasting both of our juices on his shaft. He is hard, but we know we don’t have time to go again. I stand, and he pushes me against the wall, kissing me hard and deep. His hands under my shirt, putting my breasts back into my bra for me as he fondles them. I feel him smile against my lips, and I smile back. He releases me and steps back. “Wait just a second or two before you walk out,” he whispers. He opens the door and a sliver of muted light shines in. My hand flies to my mouth, and I gasp silently. That was not who I came to see…

Release Date: Jan 23, 2017
Duration: 00:06:31

Size: 286.3 Mb

Download ariel-anderssen-secret-encounter_full_hd.mp4 (286.3 Mb)

(k2s.cc) DOWNLOAD VIDEO - 286.4 MB

alex9365

Ariel Anderssen - Sexy tutu

Ariel has bought your fiancee home after her hen do, she is completely passed out. Ariel is feeling very silly in her red tutu and can't believe that all of the hens had to wear them. You on the other hand find the outfit very sexy, it doesn't leave much to the imagination and you are enjoying seeing the red panties that are just about covering her ass!

Release Date: Apr 16, 2018
Duration: 00:08:07

Size: 355.0 Mb

Download ariel-anderssen-sexy-tutu_full_hd.mp4 (355.0 Mb)

(k2s.cc) DOWNLOAD VIDEO - 355.1 MB

alex9365

Ariel Anderssen - Sexy visualization

You are worried about your appointment and Ariel decides to go through some self help relaxation methods that she finds helpful, she tells you the best way to take your mind off things is to use visualization, she gives you an example of you thinking about what colour underwear she is wearing under her uniform but notices that you still look very nervous. She decides the best way to help you out would be to give you something even better to think about by actually showing you her panties!

Release Date: Mar 19, 2018
Duration: 00:08:12

Size: 358.4 Mb

Download ariel-anderssen-sexy-visualization_full_hd.mp4 (358.4 Mb)

(k2s.cc) DOWNLOAD VIDEO - 358.5 MB

alex9365

Ariel Anderssen - Sheer panties just for you

Ariel has a sneaking suspicion that you fancy her so she has invited you round for a special treat, she comes into the bedroom wearing a dressing gown with some very sexy stockings. She tells you that she has worn some sheer panties that you might like, she has caught you looking up her skirts plenty of times and thinks you will appreciate looking at her ass and pussy through these very sexy knickers!

Release Date: May 17, 2018
Duration: 00:07:57

Size: 347.9 Mb

Download ariel-anderssen-sheer-panties-just-for-you_full_hd.mp4 (347.9 Mb)

(k2s.cc) DOWNLOAD VIDEO - 348.0 MB

alex9365

Ariel Anderssen - Sheer perv

You are getting very bored waiting for your appointment so you are very happy when Ariel turns up in the waiting room, she is wearing a very short blue dress and you can see her sheer white panties. It's not long before she catches you looking, you expect her to close her legs but she does the exact opposite! She looks around to make sure no one is watching and pulls her panties to the side to show you her trimmed pussy.

Release Date: Apr 6, 2018
Duration: 00:07:43

Size: 337.4 Mb

Download ariel-anderssen-sheer-perv_full_hd.mp4 (337.4 Mb)

(k2s.cc) DOWNLOAD VIDEO - 337.5 MB

alex9365

Ariel Anderssen - Special delivery

"Special Delivery" read by Ariel Anderssen Joe leaned back in the shower and closed his eyes. He had spent a good twenty minutes watching the milf next door sunbathing. She really was fit and Joe wanted to fuck her so badly. Never mind she was twice his age and her husband was massive, he could still fantasise about her. And he did. He started to stroke his hard cock while the water washed over him. In his imagination, she was with him as they washed each other’s bodies before they began to fuck in a fiery passion. Joe was just beginning to get his rhythm going when the doorbell went. Quickly he grabbed a towel and went to the door. Was it the milf next door come to fulfill his fantasies? It seemed unlikely and so it proved. Joe opened the door to find the postie standing there holding a huge parcel and a clipboard. She was in her 30’s, had bleached blonde hair and was tall and slim. “Morning, can you sign for this?” she said handing him the clipboard. Joe was in a bit of a quandary. His towel barely covered him and he still had a massive hard-on. If he moved his hands his towel would probably fall open. But he couldn’t just stand there hoping it would go away. Before he could react the postie saw his problem. “Would like me to bring it in?” she teased. Joe nodded, somewhat dumbly. She entered the house and put the package down. Turning around to face him she noticed he still had his erection sticking out beneath his towel. She waved the clipboard in his direction. “Would you like a hand?” Again Joe nodded. She made to hand him the clipboard but it was a feint. Instead she grabbed the towel, leaving him standing there with his erection and a very red face. She looked down at him. “My you do seem excited. I wonder who you were thinking about. It must be someone very fit.” Joe tried to cover his embarrassment and his erection but she stepped forward and began to undo her blue blouse. Quickly she had exposed her bra, which did little to cover her large tits and Joe couldn’t take his eyes off them. “Put your hands on them if you want.” She said. Joe didn’t need asking twice. He stopped shielding his erection and grabbed her tits, one in each hand. He began to work his hands inside the bra to reach the nipple as she used one hand to undo the clasp allowing the bra to fall and her tits to spring free. Her other hand reached for his hard cock. Joe held those tits in his hands while she began to rub him harder and harder. “Suck my tits,” she ordered and Joe immediately took a nipple in his mouth. He used his tongue to flick the erect nipple and he sucked hard as he worked the other breast in his hands. She stopped playing with his cock and stood up pushing him away from her. Joe looked almost disconsolate at being rejected but he realised what was happening. The postie was pulling up her skirt and wriggling down her panties. She bent over and said “Fuck me from behind quickly.” Joe didn’t need to be told twice. He literally shoved his erection inside her wet pussy. Frantically, he thrust in and out while she seemed to be using her pussy to try and wrench his cock from his body. The combination of both meant that they reached climax quickly and with little warning. She let out a great big moan as her orgasm coursed through her body making her knees weak and her legs shake. If Joe hadn’t been holding her up she might well have collapsed to the floor. Instead, Joe kept thrusting against her, which was both joyous and painful as he banged hard against her pussy. Suddenly he gave a moan and unloaded his hot sperm into her. The feeling of him gushing inside her brought her to another small orgasm as they both stopped moving. Joe withdrew and grabbed his towel, suddenly embarrassed by his nakedness. She turned round and looked at him. “Well that was unexpected,” she said, as she pulled up her panties and smoothed her skirt before retrieving her bra and doing her blouse back up. Joe nodded again. He had no idea what to say and she knew it. “You still need to sign here,” she said giving him the clipboard. He signed it. And then she turned and left the house, no goodbye, no comment nothing. Joe returned to the shower and washed himself almost convinced he had imagined it. And the postie walked down the road singing herself a little tune of happiness. Maybe the day wouldn’t be so bad after all, she thought to herself.

Release Date: Jan 28, 2017
Duration: 00:06:14

Size: 274.0 Mb

Download ariel-anderssen-special-delivery_full_hd.mp4 (274.0 Mb)

(k2s.cc) DOWNLOAD VIDEO - 274.1 MB

alex9365

Ariel Anderssen - Stand and deliver

It's your first day at college and you're talking with your professor Ariel Anderssen... But before you can blink she's got her clothes off and she's dancing to some sexy music!

Release Date: Jan 29, 2019
Duration: 00:07:31

Size: 326.9 Mb

Download ariel-anderssen-stand-and-deliver_full_hd.mp4 (326.9 Mb)

(k2s.cc) DOWNLOAD VIDEO - 327.0 MB

alex9365

Ariel Anderssen - Teasing stepmom

Ariel is your friend's stepmom and while you are waiting for him to get ready she comes into the living room to start cleaning, you notice that she is wearing a very short skirt and when she bends over you get a great view of her very sexy panties. Ariel knows the effect she is having on you and she admits that she is enjoying the attention you are giving to her ass and panties, she decides to take it one step further and remove her panties teasing you with her trimmed milf pussy.

Release Date: Oct 28, 2018
Duration: 00:08:12

Size: 473.7 Mb

Download ariel-anderssen-teasing-stepmom_full_hd.mp4 (473.7 Mb)

(k2s.cc) DOWNLOAD VIDEO - 473.7 MB

alex9365

Ariel Anderssen - The best sex

"The Best Sex" read by Ariel Anderssen I stood in his room, very nervous and aware that you could hear a pin drop in the house. Not good. He looked at me with those eyes of his, a dark, solid brown. The colour made them piercing and intense. He looked so serious that it pushed my heart up into my throat. He was so much taller than me, his body lean and powerful. God, what a body. But when he looked down on me with that expression on his face, all I could see was his eyes. I stood like a rabbit in the headlights, frightened to look anywhere else. He pushed me so that I fell back onto the bed. I'm stronger than that, but I was a willing victim. I wanted to be on his bed with him all over me. Which was just as well, because that's exactly what was happening. The feeling of the bed moving as he crawled onto it made me tremble, not so much that he'd notice, but the anticipation was too much; I'd waited so long to be right where I was and now this predatory version of him held me to the bed with nothing but his gaze. He was so fucking hot and the intelligence behind that handsome face made him more so. His fist closed in my hair, sped my heart, it was just this side of pain and I loved it. The erection pressed against my leg encouraged my touch. Not that it needed encouraging; around him I couldn't keep my fucking hands to myself. I felt his other hand slide down my body. As his fingers played over my clit through my underwear, I moaned my pleasure against his mouth and grabbed his ass in an attempt to pull him closer. I loved feeling him pressed hard on me, ready, eager. My hand brushed over the cloth of his shorts and I couldn't help but wrap my hand around him through it. I wanted him to fuck me; but making me wait just excited me more. I felt him shift position to kneel between my knees and I pressed them tighter together. I figured he was in an aggressive mood already and I liked it, I'd work with it. Using his power, he opened my knees effortlessly as I tried playfully to keep them closed. The thought that he could take me whether I wanted it or not made me more excited. I looked up at him while he opened my knees and the look he gave me said exactly that: "You're mine and I'll have you." Possessive, focused, frightening. I couldn't help but look up at him with a face that mirrored that. I was his prey. He played around the edges of my underwear with his fingers. He pushed the cloth aside and began rubbing my clit, slipping lower, over and between my lips. I was so wet. Slowly a finger entered me,drawing a gasp from my mouth, closing my eyes and bowing my back. I moaned and clung to the bed to steady me as his rhythm increased. He was good with his hands. I wanted more. I felt my underwear being pulled down my legs and looked across the bed to see him remove his own. We kissed and I pushed him over onto his back so I could look at all of him. He was so handsome. I wanted to kiss every inch of that perfect skin. I began with his neck, kissing and licking gently down it until I got to that bit where it met his shoulder and set my teeth down lightly. His hands kneaded my breasts and I pinned his wrists to the bed. It was my turn to pay him some attention. I got to my knees, one either side of his waist, holding myself up and off him and looked him over. Taking his hard penis in my hand, I used it on my pussy, played with it against my opening, over my clit, and it was wonderful. I raised my upper body with one hand on his stomach and began lowering myself onto him, slowly. The sensation of him entering me while I was still so tight made me moan. I had to be quiet, his friends would hear us, so I attempted to stifle my sounds and they came out like soft gasps. His hands went to my hips to help me move, pulling me down, raising me off him. As my pussy slid around him, grew wetter, I was still vaguely aware of the noise we were beginning to make, but it was fuzzy around the edges and didn't seem to matter as much. I came down harder with each stroke and watched his face watching us. Looking down my body and leaning back I watched us fuck. Eventually I was coming down so hard that the bed was creaking noisily and I had to let up. I would loose that fine edge of pleasure and my rhythm if I allowed it to distract me. I changed my movement, bringing myself down to the base of him and ground my hips back and forth hard. My lips pressed to his body sent waves of pleasure up mine and it was too much, I was going to come. But, just as I was about to, he lifted me off and flipped us over. He pushed his toned body between my thighs, making me lift my legs and spread them further. It was too much, I needed his firm cock inside me. He played on my wetness with the head of it and involuntary moans escaped my mouth. My hands slid down his body to his ass and I pulled him into me. I felt him enter me a little, but he wanted to tease me more, allowing himself to enter me partially and pulling back out. Oh god it was exactly what I wanted and yet not enough. No matter how much I tried to make him fuck me his body and will was stronger. He would enter me but it would be slowly. The more gentle he was, the more I wanted to be fucked senseless, but it felt amazing. I loved him teasing me. I would have my wayeventually, but when he decided. I wasn't expecting him to push all of himself into me quick and hard- and when he did, it caught me by surprise, stole my breath. The sensation was fantastic. Pure joy. This time he wasn't gentle, he was rough, hard, frantic, pounding me into the bed and tearing moans and screams from me. I dug my nails into him, raised my hips to meet his, but couldn't keep the rhythm because it was too fast, too hard. By now I was almost off the bottom of his bed and he lifted my legs up over my body to get a deeper angle. It was one of my favourite positions and I felt the orgasm build. Even before he was inside me again it was hard to keep it back. He pushed his cock into my pussy hard and slammed me into the bed. My moaning wasn't stifled then - I couldn't hold back - shit, I didn't even fucking care anymore. This was the best sex I'd ever had, people should know. Everyone should know what this felt like. His hands pinned my lower body to the bed, which by now sounded like it was going to crash through the floor. A low growling sound trickled from his throat close to my ear, began to get louder; he was going to come. That sound and the knowledge of what it was, brought my orgasm. It consumed me, washed over me in a hot, tingling rush of pleasure and stole my thoughts. The world disappeared and all that existed were my screams, his growling and the feel of our bodies pounding together. He came throbbing inside me and I continued to orgasm and contract around him. Every time he moved inside me, my body reacted to it until we lay there motionless, just breathing. A thought formed in my head: I would be bruised tomorrow. Another followed at its back: I didn't care, this was just too fucking good. I'd be sad when the bruises faded. The End.

Release Date: Jan 8, 2017
Duration: 00:09:53

Size: 434.0 Mb

Download ariel-anderssen-the-best-sex_full_hd.mp4 (434.0 Mb)

(k2s.cc) DOWNLOAD VIDEO - 434.2 MB

alex9365

Ariel Anderssen - The hot sister

Your girlfriend's sister Ariel seems to think that you'd be better off with her than her boring sibling...and she shows you how exciting she can be by breaking into a spontaneous striptease in the bedroom! She peels off her clothes and writhes around on the bed until she is completely NAKED, encouraging you to feast your eyes over her tight, toned and slender body, very long legs, neatly trimmed PUSSY and little perky TITTIES!

Release Date: Sep 25, 2018
Duration: 00:07:22

Size: 320.9 Mb

Download ariel-anderssen-the-hot-sister_full_hd.mp4 (320.9 Mb)

(k2s.cc) DOWNLOAD VIDEO - 321.0 MB

alex9365

Ariel Anderssen - The picnic

"The Picnic" read by Ariel Anderssen As dusk fell and the rosy glow of a beautiful sunset filled the sky, they picked their spot. A huge old oak tree with a wooden picnic bench underneath its heavy boughs. She sat on the table with her feet on the bench seat, her knees slightly apart. He stood directly in front of her, running his hands up the long length of her smooth tanned legs, inching higher with each stroke. They kissed lightly at first, but as her skirt went higher and his fingers explored further, their kisses got deeper and more fervent. She opened her legs wider as he continued to stroke and tease the insides of her thighs, his knuckles brushing lightly across the outer lips of her damp pussy, causing shivers to run through her. Stroking his cock through his shorts, she could feel his hardness and wanted to feel his hot flesh in her hand, her mouth, her pussy. Tugging down the waistband she had in her grasp, and she relished the long thick length of him as she slowly began to move her hand up and down, rolling her thumb over the tip on every up stroke. Groaning into her mouth as she continued to pleasure him, he pushed between her legs, spreading them wider. His fingers were now at her wet pussy, between the slippery satin soft lips and dipping into the depths of her. Her juices were running freely now as his other hand found her breasts and caressed them through the material of her thin summer dress. Deftly he undid the buttons of the tight bodice, releasing her perfect breasts. Breaking the kiss, he brought down his hungry mouth and greedily sucked on them while fucking her with his fingers. In turn, he sucked on her nipples hard, licking and nipping them whilst she writhed in pleasure, rocking her hips against his hand whilst increasing the speed with which she wanked his now rock hard cock. Gently he pushed her back and removed her hand from his throbbing cock. She was laying back on the picnic table, skirt bunched up around her waist, legs wide open, with his fingers buried deep inside her. He brought his mouth down from her breasts and trailed his tongue slowly down to her navel, circling it and then dipping his tongue into it. She watched him impatiently as her hands stroked his head, her hips raising to the onslaught his finger fucking was causing. She wanted his tongue on her clit. She wanted him to suck on it deeply and nip it gently. She craved the peak of her orgasm which was fast approaching. She could feel the roar of pent up lust crashing through her body like a crescendo of waves greedily washing over a diminishing beach. Knowing she was close, he closed his mouth onto her perfect clit and sucked on it, using his tongue to circle and flick it. He continued his three digit attack in her soaked pussy whilst his other hand stroked her arse cheeks, delving between them to her puckered pink hole. Using her own juices as a lubricant he slowly inserted a finger, delighting in the tightness he found as he added another to stretch her a little bit more. Heaven didn't describe the knee jerking orgasm he elicited from her. She was bucking against him forcibly, trying to get him deeper into both her holes as his tongue and lips played and teased her clit relentlessly. It literally exploded within her, through her entire body as she now convulsed against his administrations. Volts of delicious pleasure coursed through her, earth shattering lightning bolts forking their way up and down her body. Her legs were clamped tight to his head as she rode her pleasure waves and her juices flowed into his mouth. He relished in the sweet tasting nectar, lapping it all, the tight walls of her pussy clenched around his fingers, as though they didn't want them to exit ever. As the tremors continued through her, he shifted position and, extracting both hands, he rolled her onto her stomach. Grasping his rampant cock he guided it to her ready and waiting arse, plunging in balls deep. The tightness enveloped him. He pulled backwards and plunged in again and again, fucking her tight little hole relentlessly. Bucking against him once more, she raised herself up on her arms, palms flat on the table to give herself more purchase to drive her hips back into him, as yet another orgasm swept through her. His hands grasped her hips tightly as he pummelled into her, ever deeper, with one last thrust and an animalistic bellow he came forcibly. Thick spurts of cum shooting into her. Slowing his pace butcontinuing to writhe between her trembling legs, he shot several more into her hot slippery depths. He released one of her hips and, grabbing a handful of her hair, pulled her back towards his mouth to kiss and bite the nape of her neck. She was moaning deeply now, her muscles clenched tightly around him, not wanting this moment to end as the aftermath of their frantic outdoor fuck coursed through them. Slowly he pulled out of her, and helped her turn over so he could rain kisses over her heaving breasts and taut nipples. Breathing heavily, they slumped down on the table together, sticky sweaty limbs entwined, exhausted but satisfied from their first but not last outdoor sexual adventure.

Release Date: Dec 28, 2016
Duration: 00:07:04

Size: 310.4 Mb

Download ariel-anderssen-the-picnic_full_hd.mp4 (310.4 Mb)

(k2s.cc) DOWNLOAD VIDEO - 310.4 MB

alex9365

Ariel Anderssen - Uniform issues

Nurse Ariel Anderssen has got her new uniform, but it's way too short! You can clearly see the bottom of her panties under the tunic...she asks you if there are any longer uniforms available, but as the cheeky doctor you tell her that you'll get her one if she strips out of the one she has on. To your surprise she agrees and starts to dance and strip! She exposes her delicious ASS, little PERKY TITS and neatly TRIMMED SNATCH as you feast your eyes on the sexy nurse...now that she's naked, you really should get her a new, more modest uniform...right?

Release Date: Oct 25, 2018
Duration: 00:07:45

Size: 337.4 Mb

Download ariel-anderssen-uniform-issues_full_hd.mp4 (337.4 Mb)

(k2s.cc) DOWNLOAD VIDEO - 337.5 MB

alex9365

Ariel Anderssen - Upskirt curiosity

Ariel is trying on a few tops in the changing room and you are having a sneaky peek under the curtain, it's not long before Ariel catches you and she quickly realises that you have been staring at her panties. Luckily for you she isn't annoyed, she decides to have a bit of fun with you. She removes her panties and allows to keep looking up her little skirt while she bends over and teases you with her trimmed pussy.

Release Date: Sep 20, 2018
Duration: 00:08:28

Size: 489.3 Mb

Download ariel-anderssen-upskirt-curiosity_full_hd.mp4 (489.3 Mb)

(k2s.cc) DOWNLOAD VIDEO - 489.4 MB