Girls Solo SoLo Girls (Beauties Posing and Playing with Toys)

Jemasar

Legendarylootz - Torturing your Cock pleasure only

Filesize: 1.66 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:11:38
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~20.1 Mbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps

Tags: solo, cum, amateur, natural tits, tease, dildo
Year: 2022
Cast: Legendarylootz

Remember last night? You had your way with me and d my nipples, pinching them, sucking them, I loved every minute of it. Well, now it's my turn! I tie you up and tell you I'm going to and tease your hard cock. I lightly stroke it, kiss it, suck it. Don't you want it all in my mouth? I'm in control and I do whatever I want! I slide it all over my pussy, I know you want to slide in so bad. I love the slow tease! I start riding you, you're not allowed to cum until I say so, can you hold out? It will be tough. I ride you good and hard til I cum, but you still aren't allowed to finish. I slow down, you wish I let you cum but I'm having so much fun with the to rture. Finally I ride you hard, making you cum in my pussy! (Frequent use of the word throughout)

https://filefox.cc/e4bjhvb15tqn/Legendarylootz_-_Torturing_your_Cock_pleasure_only.mp4

Jemasar

Margo Von Teese aka Margo Von Tesse - Solo

Filesize: 1 015 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:13:56
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~9 978 Kbps avg, 0.192 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps

Tags: orgasm, teen, masturbation, solo
Year: 2023

you fresh new girls showcasing their pure and beautiful body for you to enjoy. Watch our perfect girls showing their body and masturbating for you on video. Enjoy our selection of beautiful 18+ girls when and where you want. Solo girl sex was never this hot. Orgasms into perfection, amazingly hot girls, just perfect 18 year old girls.

https://filefox.cc/mvnj35wtdfr6/Margo_Von_Teese_aka_Margo_Von_Tesse_-_Solo.mp4

Jemasar

Anca - Vigorous Stroking

Filesize: 1.34 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:18:55
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~10 000 Kbps avg, 0.048 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 1 ch, ~96.0 Kbps

Tags: socks, orgasm, glasses, solo, legs
Cast: Anca

As the video begins, we only see Anca from the waist down in her short skirt, as she hums a happy little song to herself and picks out colourful items from her closet. She drops them onto a pile of pillows she's set up on the floor, but decides that she's too horny to try them on just yet. She quickly strips off all of her clothes, and relaxes with her legs open, wearing nothing but her bookish glasses and stripey socks. With a contented sigh, she licks her fingers and begins stroking her clit.Gently squeezing one perky breast, Anca rubs little circles into her smooth vulva, while her breathing gets heavier. Her deep moans echo through the room, and she shuts her eyes tight while masturbating, to focus her growing arousal. When her orgasm arrives, her eyes roll back and jolts of delicious pleasure course through her naked body. Cooling down, Anca's eyes light up as she happily sucks her wet fingers, savouring the taste of her pussy. Then, she puts on skintight red leggings, that are sure to turn heads: they hug her bum and offer a teasing glimpse of camel toe.

https://filefox.cc/7ngphb8lfywv/Anca_-_Vigorous_Stroking.mp4

Jemasar

Emma White - Fucking Sexy Dress

Filesize: 1.05 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:06:14
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 60.000 fps, ~23.8 Mbps avg, 0.048 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~252 Kbps

Tags: fucking, dildo, natural tits, masturbation, white, posin, blond, sex, shaved, blonde, solo
Cast: Emma White

Here is another very hot photoset from our production in Tenerife with Emma White. Emma delighted us in a sexy outfit where her perfect and white body stood out. We took lots of arousing photos plus a masturbation video as always. In the video, she's doing it with a new pink dildo from the front and the back. We love her gorgeous ass and juicy vagina, so look forward to another set like this.

https://filefox.cc/zmuinerpos2q/Emma_White_-_Fucking_Sexy_Dress.mp4

Jemasar

Lissa W - Flexible

Filesize: 1.59 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:44:38
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.096 bit/pixel

Tags: glasses, solo, fetish, panties, legs, masturbation
Cast: Lissa W

Adorably perky Lissa explores the streets of Barcelona and flashes a cheeky grin while rummaging through her knapsack, and offering an upskirt k at her panties. Back at the flat, she shares how she gets comfortable when she arrives home: "I just take my clothes off, to be in my safe space!". Stripping out of her midriff-baring top, she performs reggaeton and salsa dance moves, with her pert breasts and round bum jiggling, as she shakes her hips. Lissa tugs at her undies to reveal her fuzzy bush, then sweetly demonstrates her flirting technique of acting a little bit silly, which always turns guys on.Wearing nothing but her horn-rimmed glasses, Lissa opens her legs and gently strokes her fleshy labia, while talking all about her masturbation routine. She loves doing it to relieve stress, to help her get to , or if she just saw a handsome man on the street. As her breathing gets heavier, Lissa vividly details her exhibitionism fetish. "I hope someday soon to fulfil my fantasy and have sex - hard sex - outside!" she exclaims. "If there's people around, that would be amazing!". After stretching and rolling around on the floor, Lissa puts a mirror between her legs and takes in the intimate view of her pussy.

https://filefox.cc/h8ra3fis2wk8/Lissa_W_-_Flexible.mp4

Jemasar

Ellis Baileys - Solo

Filesize: 1.04 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:14:39
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~9 984 Kbps avg, 0.193 bit/pixel

Tags: solo, young, masturbation, orgasm

you fresh new girls showcasing their pure and beautiful body for you to enjoy. Watch our perfect girls showing their body and masturbating for you on video. Enjoy our selection of beautiful 18+ girls when and where you want.

https://filefox.cc/pj166bfelhus/Ellis_Baileys_-_Solo.mp4

Jemasar

Rika Fane - Private Zone

Filesize: 1.63 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:09:56
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 60.000 fps, ~23.1 Mbps avg, 0.046 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~254 Kbps

Tags: masturbation, latina, brunette, blond, brunet, tattoo, solo, posin, blonde
Cast: Rika Fane

Rika Fane takes sex and her body as an exciting hobby. She takes every opportunity, new place or toy to get aroused and share it with her fans. We took the photos in the morning, but because it was hot Rika hid in the private pool area where we took some hot photos to warm up. In the video Rika is doing it on the table. We wish you an exciting horny day.

https://filefox.cc/v15xofkhfafy/Rika_Fane_-_Private_Zone.mp4

Jemasar

Mayuko - Cute And Passionate

Filesize: 2.43 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:12:40
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~27.2 Mbps avg, 0.109 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~255 Kbps

Tags: cut, tattoo, solo, masturbation, sex, fingering, brunette, natural tits, brunet, posin, dildo, asian
Cast: Mayuko

We bring you another series of photos and masturbation video with our new Asian beauty Mayuko from our first shoot. Mayuko is playing on a deck-chair by the pool with her big dildo. All oiled up, cute little Mayuko looks super sexy and we are glad to have found a new erotic talent.

https://filefox.cc/chozdvts7hc0/Mayuko_-_Cute_And_Passionate.mp4

Jemasar

Selena D - Friends Gaming Nude

Filesize: 1.76 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:49:19
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.048 bit/pixel

Tags: solo, legs, panties, feet, glasses, lingerie, shower
Cast: Selena D

Fans of girls with adorable English accents are in for a treat, as bubbly shoot producer Madelaine has invited her sweet pal Selena over, to enjoy their favourite hobby together. "We're going to play loads of games, I can't wait!" Selena declares. Madelaine challenges Selena to undress, as she whips the controller towards the screen, during video badminton. Selena keeps scoring points while removing her tiny shorts and tank top, so her next task is to strip off her lingerie with no hands. Both girls laugh as Selena wriggles out of her frilly panties, and her huge boobs bounce from her bra. "That was actually very impressive!" Madelaine exclaims.Wearing nothing but her glasses, Selena straddles the camera while playing a bowling game, so her fuzzy bush can be filmed from below. creative, she holds the controller with her bare feet, then squeezes it between her breasts. Madelaine adorns Selena's body with sparkly stars, amazed by her friend's nude gaming skills: "I've never even gotten a point playing that game with my hands!" she declares. After Selena cools down with stretches and relaxes with her legs open, she hops in the shower. Her curves jiggle delightfully as she lathers up and dries off, then happily announces: "I all nice and refreshed!".

https://filefox.cc/zmxpb8hgjuxe/Selena_D_-_Friends_Gaming_Nude.mp4

Jemasar

Red Louboutin - Babe Loves Comic Books And Fingering

Filesize: 945 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:13:04
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~9 907 Kbps avg, 0.191 bit/pixel

Tags: masturbation, solo, fingering, teen, orgasm

Reb Louboutin loves two things: comic books and masturbation. She can't decide which one she likes best. But between you and me, comic books may have their magic, but masturbation makes her so alive! When she rubs those pussy lips faster and faster, it s like a never-ending marry-go-round.

https://filefox.cc/f6rzzrh3vruv/Red_Louboutin_-_Babe_Loves_Comic_Books_And_Fingering.mp4

Jemasar

Anal Jesse - Big Gapes and Butt Plug Play

Filesize: 1.52 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:26:06
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~8 000 Kbps avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~312 Kbps

Tags: amateur, masturbation, dildo, toys, posin, brunette, asian, brunet, teen, butt, solo, anal, gape
Cast: Anal Jesse

Sometimes I just need my ass opened and filled. It is a crazy . Like it is the only way I can satisfied. I got a new butt plug, and it is my biggest. It has three bulges, each bigger than the last. Do you think I can fit the whole thing inside? Let's try and do it!Starting with my large jeweled butt plug wearing a slutty blue dress I play taking it out and reinserting. I love this plug because it s very heavy. Using fingers from both hands I reach back and open my ass for you. You can look inside. Next, I show my newest toy and try to fit it all inside. Playing and stretching my asshole I show off my gape. Wow! I wish I had a cock this big, it s amazing.Finally, I'm laying on the sofa with my heavy butt plug again and I change that for my long, clear dildo. This one is about the same size as a real cock, but longer. I slide it in and out of my ass fucking myself deeply until I everywhere. It felt so good I lost control.

https://filefox.cc/c2w9p7l4tr42/Anal_Jesse_-_Big_Gapes_and_Butt_Plug_Play.mp4

Jemasar

Dulce - Vibrating Egg

Filesize: 1.27 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:04:51
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 60.000 fps, ~37.2 Mbps avg, 0.075 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps

Tags: solo, masturbation, tattoo, latina, hairy, brunette, hairy pussy, brunet, black, sex
Cast: Dulce

Our Indian beauty Dulce is playing with the gift she got from W4B, a vibrating egg. She looks really pretty in her red satin nightie, posing, undressing, flirting with you and finally masturbating with the egg. Then she continues in the tub, showing us her hairy pussy. Dulce is on her way back to Europe to join us.

https://filefox.cc/3dmwytpunw9o/Dulce_-_Vibrating_Egg.mp4

Jemasar

Judith - Bathing In Nature

Filesize: 1.46 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:40:58
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.096 bit/pixel

Tags: solo, shaved, bikini
Cast: Judith

Judith is super-excited to shoot outdoors, and take off her clothes in a sunny forest. She starts out by stretching in a tiny dress, that her round bum ks out of, each time she bends over. After ling it off, Judith proudly shows off a sexy bikini that accentuates her toned figure. "Every time I get the opportunity to go to nature, I really relax" she declares calmly, strolling and twirling on a fallen log. After undoing her top and squeezing her pert breasts, she demonstrates topless splits and handstands. Then, she removes her bottoms to reveal her perfectly shaved pussy.Standing in the nude, Judith shows us how her flower crown can double as a necklace. With a proud smile, she arches her back into the yoga bridge position that provides an impressive confirmation of her flexibility. To cool off after her workout, Judith goes skinny dipping and savours the warmth of the water. "I love to spend time on the lake, it's so refreshing!" she exclaims, playfully splashing with a beach ball and floating on her back. Judith confesses that she's not a very good swimmer, but when the camera follows her underwater, she looks right at home paddling along naked, as dappled sunlight illuminates her body.

https://filefox.cc/co326nrlfnaz/Judith_-_Bathing_In_Nature.mp4