Solo Teen Angels Latest Sets [HQ Pics]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister XX

[X-Art] Jenna, Aubrey - Midnight Passion - Photos | February 02, 2015 [4000 px]

[X-Art] Jenna, Aubrey - Midnight Passion - Photos | February 02, 2015 | [4000 px]

.......:::.DESCRIPTION:::.......
Model(s): Jenna, Aubrey
Released Date: February 02, 2015
Quality: 45 Photos at 4000 pixels
Description: As Americans come together to kick off the Super Bowl this evening, we'd like you to cum together with these two HOT and horny models. The night is young and the passion is real, so why not take a load off (literally) before or after the festivities. Aubrey and Jenna are exclusive to X-Art and ready to go the distance with your cock in both of their wet, tight pussies and mouths. You'll definitely be shouting "Touchdown!" in no time.
.......:::SCREENSHOTS:::.......

Mister XX

[PlayboyPlus] Reyna Arriaga - Latin Flair | Feb 09, 2015 | Photos [1920px]

[PlayboyPlus] Reyna Arriaga - Latin Flair | Feb 09, 2015 | Photos [1920px]

Released Date: February 09, 2015
Description: Amateur Reyna Arriaga has some serious Latin flair in this set from photographer Holly Randall. Petite and all natural, with dark brown hair and eyes, Reyna may seem shy at first - but don't be fooled, because this little lady knows what she's got, and she's definitely not afraid to use it. "Men find me more attractive when I speak Spanish," she says, smiling devilishly. "That's because I like to whisper in their ears and say cosas sucias - that means dirty things!" Reyna is very sexy, but she's not above being silly - sometimes, as a joke, she tells her paramours she left the kettle on, in Spanish, and they're just as turned on. "Lots of guys don't know the difference," she giggles. "It's the accent that turns them on!" Get turned on with Amateur Reyna Arriaga, right here on Playboy Plus.

Mister XX

[X-Art] Maya M - Smooth & Tight - Photos | Feb 08, 2015 [x36] [4000 px]

Model(s): 36
Quality: 36 Photos at 4000 pixels
Description: Maya M is one sexy little gem. From her silky smooth and taut skin you'll feel when you run your hands down her back and up her thighs - to her tight dancer's body you've seen shudder in pleasure. You'll grow in anticipation as she sits back and opens those beautiful lips, then cum along with her as she fingers her dripping pussy to an earth-shattering orgasm. Enjoy!

Mister XX

[PlayboyPlus] Sara Kristina - Lumberjane Lust | February 01, 2015 | [x40] [1920px]

[PlayboyPlus] Sara Kristina - Lumberjane Lust | February 01, 2015 | [x40] [1920px]

Model(s): Sara Kristina
Released Date: February 01, 2015
Quality: 40 Photos at 1920px
Description: Sara Kristina gets her hands dirty in this woodsy set from photographer Cassandra Keyes. A Canadian from Manitoba, a province known as the Land of 100,000 Lakes, Sara Kristina knows the outdoors like the back of her hand - so for her first set, we flew her to Whistler, dressed her in plaid and put her straight to work. She looks pretty sexy holding that axe - if you ask us, forestry never got so hot and heavy. "I sure felt like a lumberjack," jokes Sara. "This set is super Canadian - I had on my hiking boots and everything! I was in my element, and I had tons of fun." Like Sara Kristina, the word 'lumberjack' is of Canadian origin - but given her 32DD-24-34 proportions, we think the proper term is 'lumberjane'. "My boobs are probably one of my best assets," she says, unbuttoning her shirt. "I'm one of the lucky ones - I've got natural-born DD's. I'm pretty happy with that!" Get happy with cute newcomer Sara Kristina, only on Playboy Plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.