Source of this Charlie Laine video?

Sly_Fry

Speaking of Charlie Laine, To my knowledge she did TWO legit Boy/Girl vids. A BJ video for one of the casting type sets (I think Exploited Teens) and a Hardcore video for another site (I think East Coast Media).

Does anyone know if this is all she did? or if their are more?

suppoon420

She did two hardcore b/g vids for East Coast Media and one threesome with a girl where she gets spanked by a guy but only has sex with the girl. She did the one BJ video for Exploited Teens under the name Sapphire. After the East Coast Media videos, she quit doing explicit b/g videos because her mom asked her to stop making them. From there forward she only did g/g and solo videos, and she does not acknowledge the East Coast Media vids in interviews. Prior to ECM, she was a model for PS 1 7. I had the worst crush on her back in high school, so I've followed her career ever since.

Sly_Fry

I always liked her, but she "hosted" these videos for a PPV On Demand thing I used to have, called Too Much For TV. Between her hotness and her personality in those videos (She came across as the bubbliest and sweetest person) she instantly became my favorite for many years.