Soyfa G from Tokyodoll

cmfriend

Thank You!
For some reason I thought there was a connection between Candydoll and Tokyodoll. Kinda like a minor leagues deal where they pose for Candydoll nn first while bellow 18 and then move up to Tokyodoll after 18 to do nudes.

I think a list of models that have done that would be great. Listing there NN modeling site and then if they moved on to nude list that 18+ site.

brossard

I spent quite a bit of time searching Tokyodoll and found a) the girls all seem exclusive to TD and b) they're all NN. Fuckin' hate that

Marco

I spent quite a bit of time searching Tokyodoll and found a) the girls all seem exclusive to TD and b) they're all NN. Fuckin' hate that
Did you really mean to say NN? Because last time I looked there are multiple TD models in various stages of nudity!

Marco

I think you need to call it something other than NN (non-nude). Your current definition would mean erotic nude photography is NN which literally makes no sense.

Sheester

Really? Several of them have nude, masturbation, and some gg and even bg content out there with MetArt, Nubiles, W4B, FJ, yonitale, etc. I mean, Serena Wood and Ariel/Lilit A are two of the busiest and most prolific explicit nude models in the entire industry. Monika Dee, Hilary C/Jenna, and Lisa Dawn have dozens of sets/vids.

https://www.indexxx.com/websites/5245/tokyodoll.tv/

And a lot of them start out NN and can take quite awhile to progress. Sofya for example didn't release those bags of fun until her 14th set.

But as to your main point: Yes, it's a shame girls like Sofya, Leonida, Beghe, Klara, Maya, Iya, and some others are rarely or never seen elsewhere and limit themselves to softcore nudity. Japanese censorship laws have a lot to do with it as well. There was a set with Klara awhile back where glimpses of her pussy were blurred out, and I can remember at least two releases where they went back and edited video or even removed pictures with accidental slips. I also fuckin' hate that :).

cmfriend

Sofya G has ChristinaModel type boobs until she shows her nipples. I'm sure your all like What, what is that supposed to mean? Well what I'm trying to get across is, at first glance Sofya G's covered boobs are fantastic. Similar to what we saw in a young ChristinaModel that kept her then perfect boobs covered for way to long. I quess what I am trying to do is find some model out there to fill the ChristinaModel void. Its been pretty much impossible to find boobs as thrilling as Young Christina's were! With Christina it was more than just how spectacular her boobs were, it was also the story that went along with Christina. Christina being a pioneer in internet modeling. Anyone have any suggestions?