Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 3994 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Pegging, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Ana Vixxxen - Pegging His Asshole

The video starts off with Ana's big ass in view as she tightens and adjusts her strapon harness in a bedroom setting. She slaps her ass before moving onto the bed, where her male partner is lying and waiting. Ana briefly caresses and kisses him before beginning to suck on his balls. The video then cuts to the male POV, and we see Ana stroking her strapon, stroking/massaging her partner's cock, eating/licking his ass and giving him a blowjob. This is followed with some missionary and reverse cowgirl action from female POV. Ana lubes up and fingers the guy's ass before mounting and pegging him in doggystyle/froggystyle position, while he lies in prone position. There is a little more lubing up and pegging seen from female POV, before Ana mounts him once again and pegs him up until the end of the video.

Filesize: 745 MB
Duration: 00:23:13
Resolution: 720x480
Video: MPEG-4, 26.087 FPS , 4411 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 1 channel, 66.2 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Arabelle Raphael - Bad Boy Toy!

with: Arabelle Raphael, DJ

Lounging on the couch, talking on the phone, Mistress Arabelle Raphael rests her feet up on the back of her piece of human furniture, DJ. Through his leather mask, he tries to slyly lick the tips of Arabelle's high heels and she notices. She digs her heels into his back and scolds him for being so bold. Arabelle takes her heels off and shoves her foot in DJ's mouth and calls him pathetic. She puts her feet on the ground and spanks DJ's ass as he's bent over worshiping her feet. She makes him stand up and teases his cock that's been locked in a see-through plexiglass ball smasher that holds his nuts prisoner. First she bites his dick and then she zaps his cock with an electronic zapper. She presses her ass against his cock and the cage gets tighter. She zaps his whole body and tells him to dance and he dances around in pain trying to please his Mistress. Next Mistress Arabelle has DJ get on his hands and knees. As she sits on the leather couch, she tugs at a rope tied to DJ's cock and balls and fucks DJ's ass with a dildo attached to her high heel shoe. She turns him around and makes him suck the cock attached to the strap-on she wears. She commands DJ to get on the couch and bend over and he obeys. She fucks him with a strap-on deep and hard and commands him not to look at her. In the final scene, Arabelle has DJ completely immobilized on the floor. She's wrapped his whole body in black electrical tape like a mummy. She gets his dick hard to use it for her pleasure. She uses his dick like a human dildo and fucks it until she cums. She climbs up his body and sits on his face with her pussy. She smashes his face with her big beautiful tits while she fucks him some more. Mistress Arabelle's pussy is too amazing and DJ can't hold in his cum anymore and shoots his pathetic load all over himself.

Filesize: 646 MB
Duration: 00:58:56
Resolution: 960x540
Video: MPEG-4, AVC
Audio: AAC, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Chloe Night - Pegging my cute boy

She is a bit crazy and I think a few will like her kind of crazy! Appreciate any comments you all leave! Fun times for this dude!

This video starts with a yummy POV blow job for him before I move onto fucking his ass. He gets to feel it with me on top of him, below him, and behind him before displaying a lovely shot of cum for me hands free. His enthusiasm fueled me and made me excited enough to lick him off our mattress at the very end. We liked, hope you do! xoxo

Filesize: 644 MB
Duration: 00:11:13
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 7895 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 118 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Dava Foxx and Kylie Rogue - Russian Revenge

Dava is a sweet girl who met Cameron at a local night club. She thought he was really sweet and really liked him. He told her that she was different and that he had feelings for her. After a little bit of kissing one thing led to another. To Dava, the sex was not that great but she really likes this guy. He promises to call her the next day, however, after weeks he never returns her texts or phone calls. Cameron is a player and only out for hooks up and one night stands with no regard to any of the women's emotions. Months go by and Dava's Russian Aunt finds out what was done to her niece. She spots Cameron at a local hang out and uses her thick Russian accent and sexuality to lure Cameron for some fun. She is pulling Cameron into a barn in the middle of nowhere, blindfolded with his arms duck taped together. His clothes are all ripped and torn and throws him into the corner. "So you like one night stands? I hear you like to do your thinking with that thing between your legs. Using women then never call and then have any regard for their feelings. I am going to show you what this feels like." Cameron is terrified asking "what are you going to do to me" Kylie grabs a drill and puts the bit right to his forehead and says "maybe we should just put a hole here to correct the problem. But that's not the head that you're doing the thinking with now is it?" The picks up an old rusty machete spreads his legs and swings the machete down within inches of his tiny little pathetic dicklet. He screams. Goddess Kylie calmly takes a drag of her cigarette. Slowly exhaling the smoke right in the bitches face. She then grabs him and tells him "I have something much better for you." Leading him over to where her sister Dava is brandishing a 12 inch black strap on she informs him "you are going to participate in one of your favorite activities. Open that bitch slut mouth and suck her cock!" Dominating him completely and shoving his face down on the cock till he gags they make him beg for Dava to fuck his pathetic man-pussy. After making Cameron suck her huge black strap-on, she instructs the bitch to bend over. Goddess Kylie is going to show him what a real one-night stand is. She pounds his man pussy hard, making him tell her how much he loves getting fucked. "Please, please fuck my ass Goddess," Cameron screams. Goddess Kylie fucks the bitch until she wears out his manhole. The bitch is taken out back and put on his knees between the ladies. He tells them how sorry he is for using Dava for a one night stand and that he has learned his lesson. Goddess Kylie grabs him by his chin and informs him he will consider the females feelings from now on, and that he will never use women as sexual toys again. Goddess Kylie instructs him that he will be respectful and treat them like queens. "I hope you have learned from this Cameron," he replies yes and says how sorry he is. The ladies laugh. Goddess Kylie holds her machete and says, "Now get out of my barn bitch!!!

Filesize: 1015 MB
Duration: 00:11:43
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Foxy Farrah - Schoolgirl Strap-on

Cast: Foxy Farrah, Jesse Cummings

Wearing my tiny school girl skirt....I tease you. I know how badly you want to be just you and me tonight, for me to have my way with you! I slip on my harness and then I slip on my 9 inch heels! And one more thing....I nice bid dildo cock for my harness! I tell you that what you are about to watch is exactly what I would do with you...if you had been here tonight.....Watch as my sub kisses his way from my heels to my cock...watch as he slowly works his way up, showing his devotion to me as his Goddess! Watch as he embraces every kiss as he works his way up my perfection....I lay back smiling as he reaches my cock, I smack it on his face and tongue! Soon I have him bent over, I spit on my cock and slowly slide it in his ass. I lift my school girl skirt up and over his ass and begin to fuck him JUST how I want to. Watch me fuck him and tease you with my perfection the entire time....until he cums! Wouldn't you love to be in his position.

Includes: pegging a male in doggy position; strapon bj; strapon tease; 9-inch platform heels; big (fake) tits; schoolgirl plaid skirt; glasses; tattoos; blue hair; teasing; fixed camera angle

Filesize: 569 MB
Duration: 00:15:20
Video: MPEG-4, 59.940 FPS , 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 249 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Tiffany Naylor - Sisterly Dungeon Fun

Tiff Naylor with Pinky

Filesize: 195 MB
Duration: 00:16:38
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 1500 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress T - Spit Roasted Man Ass Rimming Cuckold

I know what you're really into. Look how your dick throbs just thinking about doing these obscene acts.Disgusting...yet...irresistible. Give into those urges. As if you even have a choice.

Filesize: 219 MB
Duration: 00:14:22
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 1992 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Liza Harper and Rod Fontana - Strap One On Me

Filesize: 226 MB
Duration: 00:23:47
Resolution: 512x368
Video: AVI, 23.976 FPS , 1191 kb/s
Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Strapon fuck before Church (Andrea Sky)

Filesize: 49.0 MB
Duration: 00:03:35
Resolution: 640x480
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 1645 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 265 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Mistress Gaia - Ass Fucked and Buttplugged

I have my slave on the floor, and he is tightly bound in a hogtie position. It's a very stressful position, and has been waiting a while for me to arrive. As I enter the dungeon, I know he thinks I'm going to release him. Not so... I have decided to make my bitch useful, and tell him to prepare to suffer. As he's wearing a collar and leash, I give him a few hard tugs before getting him to worship my feet and kiss my beautiful shoes. With him so helpless, I decided to give him a good fucking. I put on a pair of latex gloves and prepare my strapon. As I look down on my bitch, I know he's going to give me great pleasure as I fuck his ass. I shove my cock in and he lets out a squeal. I want to hear him squeal louder, so I fuck him harder and faster while giving him some slaps of encouragement. After I have fucked his ass, I want him to continue to suffer. So I remove my cock from the strapon, and with a screwing motion I shove it all the way up his sorry ass. He squeals in pain as I continue with his torture. As he worships my feet in gratitude, I finally leave him to struggle and squirm with no escape from his butt plug hogtie...

Filesize: 300 MB
Duration: 00:12:23
Video: MPEG-4, AVC
Audio: AAC, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Tangent Gets a Hooker

Goddess Tangent has had a long day of doing Femdom stuff. She gets back her hotel, still in a sheer bodysuit. She needs rest, but first, she needs some ass, on her terms.. She needs a hooker.
She finds Lance Hart's ad on Rent Men and calls him over. He shows up and she asks if he will rub her feet. Of course he will. She paid his rate.
Lance rubs and licks and sucks her perfect feet until she is content. Then she lets him know she needs to fuck his ass.
Goddess Tangent has a pink strap on dick on. She slides it into Lance's ass and fucks his brains out. She fucks him like a whore, because he is one. He moans and calls her Daddy.
She makes him ride her cock and finally he loses it and cums all over himself. "Now lick it up for Daddy.. and get out of here."

Filesize: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:19:00
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 130 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Further punishment