Strong Girls against Boys

Nickolette

Earl Bob Vs. Kristiana To A Submissions Match

Kristiana and Earl Bob meet again for a brutal submissions match! Its on like never before Earl is a strong 187lbs man who has Marine Corp training. Kristiana is a long lean feisty female wrestler who is a force to be reckoned with. In this video she challenges Earl Bob to an armwrestling match and then they grapple with all kinds of pins, holds, scissors, gvines and yes you guessed it everyone's favorite a KO! A KO on who? Will Kristiana be the victim or will it be the Marine Earl Bob? Watch and see!

WMV / 347 MB / 720x480 / 00:11:38

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Andrea Rosu - Extreme Scissorhold Session

One of my biggest fans (played by Jay West) booked a much coveted scissorhold session with me. The moment he walks in the door, he drops to his knees to worship my perfect strong and muscular legs. He can't believe he's going to finally have his greatest fantasy come to life!

I place Jay in all the different scissorholds: reverse, figure 4, front, etc. I flex and tighten my big quads around his vulnerable neck. And he's loving every moment of it. I know this because the tighter I go, the harder he gets. This session is making him so hot that he starts jerking his throbbing cock as my legs envelope his body.

What becomes clear is that I get turned on when I feel a man's weakness between my thighs. The harder I go, the more excited I get! So much so that by the end of our session, Jay is jerking harder...about to come...when he starts tapping because my thighs become just too much for him to handle. I refuse to let go. This is far too exciting for me. Unfortunately for Jay I sometimes don't know my own strength (????) and KO him before he's able to cum.

MP4 / 418 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:18:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Nikki J - GGAmazons12

Average male tries as hard as he can but has no chance against an Amazon Female Bodybuilder. The strength difference is huge as NikkiJ easily tosses the smaller Jose around and gets her long legs around him. After the first few falls, she simply starts posing as she pins and scissors her smaller opponent. Holds include Headscissors, Side Headscissors, Frontal Headscissors, Bodyscissors, Schoolgirl Pin With Biceps Pose, Gvines, and many holds where Nikki holds him captive and flexes her muscles for the camera.

WMV / 369 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:18

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ronda - GGMuscleMILF

Muscle MILF Ronda is a powerhouse, packed with massive muscle and actually takes on two separate males in this video, back to back. First up is the 210 pound PitBull Bob who is a very difficult opponent for anyone. Ronda matches her muscles against his male counterpart and when she is able to wrap her legs around him, he has no choice but to tap. After the big muscle man, Ronda takes on Noel who is 145 pounds. The youngster soon finds himself squeezed between the MILF's massively muscled thighs. Holds include Chokes and Headscissors. Ronda's attire for first match is leggings and shorts for the second match.

WMV / 543 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:08

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Wenona - GG402D

The biggest, strongest Wenona we have ever filmed!!! Wenona finds out that Tony has been sending her love letters and punishes him for not coming right out and telling her that he wants to ask her out. The punishment is severe and Wenona makes Tony beg and worship her body. The punishment is signature Wenona as she uses her curves and muscles to dominate Tony. She sits on his face and taunts him to throw her off but as hard as he tries, Wenona sits tight and forces him to kiss her ass. Holds include Throat Sit, Face Sitting, Pins, Frontal Headscissors, Reverse Headscissors, and Side Headscissors.

WMV / 817 MB / 1280x720 / 00:18:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy