Strong Girls against Boys

Nickolette

Andrea Rosu - Who's The Little Girl Now?!

My friend and I are hanging out, and he starts to laugh at the idea of a girl kicking a guy's ass. Needless to say, I enjoy the challenge of proving him wrong. It's like I'm born for this!! At first he laughs at the idea, but he quickly realizes what he's gotten himself into. It doesn't take long for me to take him down and make him submit over and over again. I don't hold back and use everything in my bag of tricks: all the scissors, choke holds, arm bars!! He had no idea what hit him!! If that's not humiliating enough, I pin him down and get him to admit that he's the little girl. And he's now my little girl! I'm going to make sure I train him properly. When he gets mouthy, I smother him with my ample tits and luscious round ass until he completely gives in!!

MP4 / 610 MB / 1280x720 / 00:16:37

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Yanababy - Fierce Amazon Wrestler Yanababy Shows Her True Power

As soon as you lay eyes on Yanababy, you know that there's gonna be an awesome match. She likes the sound of bones being broken and skin crawling with sweat under her grip. Her sounds are so lovely that raging boners are all around her matches. No male opponent got away without a scratch with her, as soon as they are down, they stay there until the final gong is stroke. This time Miki seems to be a handful for her, but there's no chance she can't handle him, no matter how big and strong he is. Her favorite move is smothering her opponent with her perfect tits, not allowing him to take the next breath of air he so much needs. From there to victory is just a matter of seconds. They all end up under her sole, looking up and seeing a powerful amazon wrestler who means business.

MP4 / 869 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Miss Monrow / Empress Maria - a Virgin Meets The Empress For His First Time Session Part 2

MP4 / 144 MB / 720x406 / 00:15:09

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Nicole Bass vs Judd

A dream come true! Finally, an appearance at the Joan Wise Club by world-class, famed bodybuilder Nicole Bass, who really can and will wrestle. Bigger, at 6' 2" and 225 lbs (all muscle) and far stronger (able to lift 405 lbs.) than any other female alive, this gorgeous Amazon demonstrates her wrestling prowess, and innate superiority over men as she takes apart her hated victim Jud. Jud had made the horrible mistake of enraging her at a wrestling session several weeks earlier and now must pay a terrible price for his error in judgement. A variety of wrestling holds, bone-crushing, torturous body and headscissors, lifts, trampling, and suffocating face-sitting leaves her devastated opponent on the brink of unconsciousness, as Nicole proves once more there is absolutely no other woman on earth as awesome as she. What a treat for all fans of superior females as Nicole forcefully demonstrates why she is the greatest of them all!

MP4 / 99.4 MB / 352x240 / 00:30:47

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Miss Monrow / Empress Maria - a Virgin Meets The Empress For His First Time Session Part 3

MP4 / 117 MB / 720x406 / 00:11:17

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

V-Shape Yvonne - Two For One

Well, it may be obvious that the 'one' in the title is Yvonne. And she gets no less than two obnoxious men to girlhandle. Bring it on! She takes them both down with a classic hip throw, then she scissors and triangles them, both together and apart.

MPG / 225 MB / 720x576 / 00:05:12

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Miss Monrow / Empress Maria - Small Principal Big Bad Bully Sudent

MP4 / 87.4 MB / 720x406 / 00:16:15

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Miss Monrow / Empress Maria - a Virgin Meets The Empress For His First Time Session Part 1

MP4 / 83.5 MB / 720x406 / 00:07:57

Download and Enjoy