Taboo (Mother, Son, Mature, MILF)

zyggy

Kelly Hart - Son Wakes Up Next To Mommy

Daddy was out last night so you went sleeping in my bed. How does waking up next to mommy feels like ?I had such a nice dream. You were in it.What's that son ? You're hard already. Woke up on the right side of the bed ?Play with your cock whilst I play with my big milky tits and pussy. How do I taste this morning ? Mommy's pussy always tastes so good.

File: Son Wakes Up Next To Mommy.mp4
Size: 301183465 bytes (287.23 MiB), duration: 00:07:24, avg.bitrate: 5427 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

http://fboom.me/file/9d1f72b07e00d/Son_Wakes_Up_Next_To_Mommy.mp4

zyggy

Cherie DeVille - Mom Wants Me to be the Man of the House

Category: TABOO, INCEST, MILF, COUGAR, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, MOMMAS BOY, HOUSEWIVES
Keywords: Cherie DeVille, Fucking, Blowjob, creampie, mother, son

mp4
Size: 1073649511 bytes (1023.91 MiB), duration: 00:44:49, avg.bitrate: 3194 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

PART 1: Mom Can't Sleep - Tyler is completely asleep in his room she his Mom crawls into bed. He wakes up to find her in the sexiest Lingerie. He is confused but she explains she just can't sleep. Tyler is trying not to state at his moms barely covered tits and tries to go back to sleep, but his mom announces she can't sleep unless she masturbates. he gets really uncomfortable and his mom tells stop acting like a little boy, and he can close his eyes if he wants too. She slips her panties off, and then slips her hands under to covers, finding her sons huge cock waiting for her. Mom explains that they could always help each other out, after all he isn't to old to need a little help form mom...PART 2: Part Two - Mom Comes Home from Happy Hour - Tyler is waiting up for his mom Cherie. She comes in (not quite stumbling) and starts talking about what a lame night out she had. She is really annoyed at how boring the men were and how she didn't' get enough attention. Cherie sits down next to her son, clearly showing she isn't wearing panties and asking how anyone could not give her attention. She pulls her top down showing she isn't even wearing a bra. "It's like I should be a sex magnet" mom says. She needs to feel sexy and pulls Tylers face down to her wet pussy. Happy hour has made Cherie aggressive and she tells her son what she wants.PART 3: Mom's Getting Ready for a Date with Dad - Tyler is sitting on the bed watching his mom get ready for her date with his dad. After all, they have both been lonely since the split. She has Tyler help her pick out a dress, but then starts telling him how he has been doing such a great job with everything around the house, and, she could teach him how to take care of EVERYTHING... If she has him, she doesn't even need to bother with his dad.

http://fboom.me/file/9b70e9a08d150/Mom_wants.mp4

zyggy

Stepmom is given a good fucking from her Stepson

Category: Step-mother / Step-son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Husband's Son / Dad's Wife, Mommy, Blonde, COUGAR, EXHIBITIONIST, Voyeur, Older Woman / Younger Man

This is the 20th video in my series leading up to me fucking my real stepson Tom. This is NOT ROLEPLAY this is a real series of hidden camera videos of me slowly teasing and finally fucking my husbands son Tom. After our last two fuck sessions, my husbands son Tom wants me again. He is as bad as me, he wants me on the marital bed. His dad is at work again, and Tom wants his big hard cock inside me. AND I want it too. Its so bad, its so wrong, I know its going to end it tears. How can we keep this from his father. I am torn apart by desire and unfaithfulness. But is HAS to happen. I cum from his tongue and I cum from his cock. Its GLORIOUS !

wmv
Size: 629812689 bytes (600.64 MiB), duration: 00:20:05, avg.bitrate: 4181 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4002 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r)

http://fboom.me/file/bed9c183b146d

zyggy

Category: Step-mother / Step-son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Husband's Son / Dad's Wife, Mommy, Blonde, COUGAR, EXHIBITIONIST, Voyeur, Older Woman / Younger Man

This is the 20th video in my series leading up to me fucking my real stepson Tom. This is NOT ROLEPLAY this is a real series of hidden camera videos of me slowly teasing and finally fucking my husbands son Tom. After our last two fuck sessions, my husbands son Tom wants me again. He is as bad as me, he wants me on the marital bed. His dad is at work again, and Tom wants his big hard cock inside me. AND I want it too. Its so bad, its so wrong, I know its going to end it tears. How can we keep this from his father. I am torn apart by desire and unfaithfulness. But is HAS to happen. I cum from his tongue and I cum from his cock. Its GLORIOUS !

wmv

zyggy

wmv

zyggy

Sofia Rivera in Manipulating Mother

Category: TABOO, MOTHER, SON, INCEST
Related Categories: MILF, CUM SWALLOWERS, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: sofia rivera, taboo, blowjob, blow job, cumshot, cum shot, luke longly, milf, cum swallowers, cum swallow

mp4
Size: 969458604 bytes (924.55 MiB), duration: 00:44:06, avg.bitrate: 2931 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 848x480, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Scene One: Be my valentineYou want to play a new game with your mother. Naughty truth or dare. What starts out as a fun game turns dirty with the questions. You ask about her sexual past, and if she'll show you her underwear. What do you dare you're mom to do? she teases. You asks her not to tell dad but to give you a kiss on the mouth and she does.I dare you to get naked you tell her. With a giggle she's naked in front of you and you can't believe your eyes. What do you want to do with your mom she asks you. Can you give me a blowjob you say hesitantly worried about what will happen if she says no. Oh son she says as she slides her hands into your shorts and slowly, lovingly puts your penis inside her mouth. Do you like your mom sucking your dick son she teases. She loves you and you cum in her mouth. Full of your cum she swallows like a good mother should. Our secret She breaths.

Scene Two: Text from momSofia is relaxing on the bed in her bra and panties when she feels bored and horny. Maybe she can sexy text her son and get him to come over. Come over here she texts him. You're mom's horny and your dad's not here she says to you.This is crazy you tell her as she takes off your pants. She puts your dick in her mouth and sucks you slowly again before stripping off her tight bra and panties. Rubbing the head of your dick on her pussy you asks her Are you sure? Slowly she slides you inside her, sure that she wants to fuck her son. Oh yeah She moans looking you in the eyes and bouncing on top of you. Mom likes it like that she screams when you push her to the bed and fuck her. She's the best pussy you've ever been in, as you slap her ass and cum inside her. She better get cleaned up before dad gets home!

Scene Three:Happy birthday sonIt's your birthday and mom wants to see how your doing on your special day. But your having a terrible birthday so your mom wants to give you a special birthday present. Lay back and let mom show you a good time she tells you. She strips out of her cloths with a laugh and gives you a big kiss before taking off your shorts and lovingly sucking on your cock.Mom likes that she says as she sits on top of you and fucks you. You grab her great breasts and slap her ass as she rides you. Both of you are getting close to cumming and you tell her to kiss you. With her face close to yours you both cum at the same time. Hope you enjoyed your birthday present she whispers to you.

Scene Four: The need for seedI'm ready for you, and I'm all ready naked Sofia yells to you. You walk in on your mom, naked and sprawled out on the couch. Do you like what you see son? she asks, turning around for you. She spreads your legs and nestles in between them before sucking on you. Mom loves your cock and can't wait to have you inside her.After lovingly pleasuring you. She gets on top of you and fucks. She screams and moans with every bounce. Oh my god she screams as she cums on top of you. Mom fucks you like you've never been fucked before before getting to the floor and begging for your cum on her face. Mom loves this she whispers as she plays with your cum.

http://fboom.me/file/f5b97f02b0b90/Sofia_Rivera_-_Manipulating_Mother.mp4

zyggy

Spying On Step-Mom in The Shower

Performer: Alexis Fawx
Category: Big Ass, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Facial, Handjob, Masturbation, MiLF, Step-Mom, Step-Son

Brad and his dad were watching the game and his step mom, Alexis Fawx, just got back from her workout. She was looking hot in that tight outfit. She told Brad she was taking a shower and see stared at him as she walked by. In the bathroom, Alexis undressed and revealed her big tits and juicy ass. She began showering and got all soaped up. She began playing with her soapy pussy. Brad crept into the bathroom and began spying on her and recording video with his phone. After a while, she noticed him and was startled. She told him to put that phone down. She took charge of the situation and had her step son undress. She sucked and fucked his cock. She got her pussy pounded in the shower and got man juice all over her big jugs.

mp4
Size: 819894960 bytes (781.91 MiB), duration: 00:30:54, avg.bitrate: 3538 kb/s
Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, mono (und)
1920x1080

http://fboom.me/file/a9c322f150f61/Step_m.rar

zyggy

Mindi Mink - Seduces Her Son

mp4
Size: 687759945 bytes (655.90 MiB), duration: 00:18:11, avg.bitrate: 5043 kb/s
Audio: aac, 22050 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

MILF, BIG TITS, POV, TABOO, MOM/SON, RIDING, FEMALE ORGASM, BRIDE
MILF, BIG TITS, TABOO, LINGERIE, SENSUAL

You are Mindi Minks son and she has invited you into her bedroom to talk.

Be a good boy and listen to your mom.

Mindi mink wants to talk to you about something important. She shows you her very special bracelet. She has you focused on the center of her bracelet, she is training your mind to bow to her will. She starts talking to you soothingly, she has you captivated by her.
She wants you to close your eyes and when you open your eyes you will be under her control.
She counts backwards from 5 when she gets to 1 you are 100% under her control.Upon awakening she has you cares her legs and her feet. She makes you worship her feet, her toes, and her shoes.
Very good son. Your mommies good little boy.
She exposes her breast to you making you worship her perfect big tits. You touch her breasts completely under her control. You have zero control over your actions.
She makes you stand up to examine her whole body. She wants you to notice that she has all white on.
You want to know why I have all white on son?
Because I am going to be your bride.

Your mom Mindi Mink has you under her spell. She has trained your mind to bow to her will.
She makes you get down on your hands and knees and worship her pussy.Now get on the bed son
She takes your pants off, still talking to you sensually. She thinks the idea of her being your bride is growing on you.
She starts rubbing her breasts on your cock and naked body. You and her will be together forever.
She sits down gently on your cock, riding you slowly.
You feels so good son, you and I are going to cum at the same time.
Cum inside your mother.
She starts riding faster and faster until you and her cum simultaneously.
She takes something off of her dresser, its a ring. She makes you put it on her and tells you that it signifies you and her together forever.
I love you son.

http://fboom.me/file/405c0d999955a/MSDSX.part1.rar
http://fboom.me/file/7f1c2405551a0/MSDSX.part2.rar

zyggy

Kate England - Daddy Loves Kates Rosebud

Dear Diary, Things have been heating up alot with Daddy and with Valentines day fast approaching I wanted to do something special. The other night when he came home I called him into my room for his surprise. Daddy was so excited he couldn't wait to warm me up so he sat me on his face while I sucked his cock. Daddy fucked me until I came then he started loosening up my rosebud. Daddy licked and fingered my tight asshole gently. After I was ready he slowly slid his cock in stretching my rosebud nicely. Daddy fucked my tight ass so good I started to enjoy it and even had an orgasm brefore daddy creampied my rosebud. Happy Valentins Day to me!!
Xo Kate

wmv
Size: 549551277 bytes (524.09 MiB), duration: 00:14:10, avg.bitrate: 5172 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720

http://fboom.me/file/a5c9040795f77/DLKTSRSBD.part1.rar
http://fboom.me/file/f4903ef57b367/DLKTSRSBD.part2.rar

zyggy

Lovely Lilith - Your Father's cum won't work! I need yours!

Incest, Taboo, Mother, Son, Big Tits, Busty

mp4
Size: 394355165 bytes (376.09 MiB), duration: 00:08:43, avg.bitrate: 6032 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Hey Jr! You're home a few days early, aren't you? That's okay... your dad's still at work though.Actually, this kind of works out in my favor. I've been wanting to ask you something. It's kind of personal... and I know you and I haven't gotten along since I married your dad (considering our age difference and all)... but just hear me out!We've been trying to have a baby... and it's just not happening. Your dad is shooting blanks! I was hoping that... well... maybe you'd give me your cum instead? It would basically be like he got me pregnant-- you guys share the same genes! I'd be grateful forever! I know how much you love big tits-- I'd let you play with mine whenever you want-- when your dad isn't home! Just please, Jr! Please!Will you fuck me and get me pregnant?

http://fboom.me/file/1a479dc8b1921/Lovely_Lilith_-_cum_wont_work_I_need_yours.mp4