TEZFILE

All it will say is this file is no longer available . This started 4 or 5 days ago and TEZ has know answers. Guess this host has ended also.

That is odd . I tried your link and it said this file is not longer available. I am a premium member and it worked fine until last week. But it never drops down in the download mode. I read no longer available in the top TezFiles this file is no longer available is what it says. Thanks for your help but still no luck.

Its a strange deal. When i click file to download it tries but just spins and this file is not available appears up towards the top . Thanks for your help with this . Nobody even the person that uploads will respond . Thanks Again.

I think I explained the problem wrong. When you select a file it doesnt drop down to be downloaded .It never gets to the Tez File to download. Thanks again

Janjaweed

Global Moderator
Staff member
so this is what support just replied:

tell him to try to clear the cache or cookies in the browser. Or change the browser or update it. And adblocker or antivirus may also affect the operation . Ask him to contact us.