725x975 pixels
6 MB

VIDEO

file type: .wmv
resolution: 640x480 pixels
length: 3':08''
file size: 23 MB

Arksulli

Its great to see the old Melissa Midwest stuff. She could have been, and when she started was more then willing to be, one of the great all time anything goes webmodels. Really bad management for such a wild and sexy girl.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Its great to see the old Melissa Midwest stuff. She could have been, and when she started was more then willing to be, one of the great all time anything goes webmodels. Really bad management for such a wild and sexy girl.
I cannot add more to what you've said! Especially the bad management part :p

IN THE TUB

63 pics
600x800 pixels
6 MB

Arksulli

I will put it this way, Melissa was that rarity, the girl next door who was actually a wild sex fiend. She connected well with her audience because she wasn't just putting on an act, she was as advertised. Her husband however, to borrow a country phrase, was one of those folks who like to cut a fat hog in the ass(greedy as hell). Instead of letting her do her thing he made the fans wait a year and a half for her first full on sex scene and then pay extra for a DVD of it. He was still holding off on putting out an anal sex scene with her (Melissa was not shy about liking butt sex) when she finally left him. He was also a complete asshole to the models and customers.

Sorry for the threadjack San, I'll get out of your way now!

Sinister6

Wow........Thanks for the info Arkskulli, I always wondered what happened with her. And sorry for cluttering your post SAN.