The model I would most like to see come out of retirement is....

CyFrog

I wouldn't mind seeing Private School Jewel again if she still looks good. I would really love to see Alison Angel return though if she still looks good. Her boobs were awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

phillyturtle83

Audrey Mac. I'm not sure if she officially retired, but I haven't seen or heard anything new from or about her....

Nudeygirls

Mshavisham / Dandelionwine
If anyone has anything rare of her (groups / privates / just properly naked) PLEASE let me know!!

Curious if anyone knew what happened to Gamergirly after she disappeared? Stumbled onto some old recordings of her from 2012 I believe that I don't think I ever posted and it made me realize I never really knew what became of her.

DownFall

She's been streaming on Twitch as KneeColeslaw for a while. Still easily hot enough to cam on MFC or Chaturbate, but there's basically no hope for it to happen again.

BOZZOO

Curious if anyone knew what happened to Gamergirly after she disappeared? Stumbled onto some old recordings of her from 2012 I believe that I don't think I ever posted and it made me realize I never really knew what became of her.
u mean the girl w/ the sharp wit and even sharper tongue? great w/ the insults? good to see u again, Dwight