Mixed Vibrator & Forced Orgasm

dalask

Fear of Letting Go: Electricity - Elise Graves and An Li - Elise is Restrained in Straitjacket with Electro Pussy Clamp and Tortured by Sexy An Li

An Li has Elise Graves under her control once again. She begins this intense play session by locking Elise's ankles into heavy wooden stocks and then tying Elise in her straitjacket firmly to the bed. This results in Elise feeling incredibly vulnerable and helpless. Elise begins to freak out a little bit, as she can feel her claustrophobia begin to creep in. An Li knows that Elise is struggling to deal with the bondage and so she helps direct Elise's focus by clamping her labia into a beautiful Steelwerks pussy clamp. It's easy for Elise to focus on this, as An Li begins to electrify it! To make Elise's situation even more intense, An Li introduces an electro wartenberg wheel to the inside of Elise's stretched-open pussy! Talk about trying to stay still! An Li is simultaneously caring and provoking of Elise's helplessness. Stay tuned for part two, where Elise's fear increases greatly due to control of her breathing.

Duration: 0:24:07 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 338.75 MB

Download...

dalask

Deep Dive into Heavy Rubber - Rubber Diver and Elise Graves - Elise and her Rubber Gimp Make Heavy Rubber Love in an Isolation Box

Elise Graves encases her rubber pervert friend in multiple layers of old school dive suits before adding a rubber hood and gas mask. She leads him into the back room at the Serious Bondage Institute and guides him into a coffin-like isolation box complete with a piece of custom-cut foam shaped for his body. As Elise fondles his rubber-clad body, she begins to get worked up herself. Soon she connects Diver's gas mask to a bubbler bottle outside the box, closes the lid and finds herself some rubber to wear. After dressing in her own old school dive suit, heavy rubber gloves, and a gas mask, Elise returns to the box housing her friend, raises the lid and climbs right on in! Due to the fact that all the rubber is chlorinated, it makes for a lovely slippery experience between the two of them. Elise begins to use Diver as her own masturbation fodder, grinding herself against him, vibrating herself on top of him, and ultimately forcing him to orgasm himself - right into his rubber pants. Elise and Diver, both post-orgasm, slide into rubber oblivion together inside that coffin box.

Duration: 0:37:23 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 515.42 MB

Download...

dalask

Taped, Stuffed and Electrified - Lita Lecherous and Elise Graves - Inescapably Tied in Chair - Pussy and Nipple Electro - Severe Tape Gag - Suffering

Lita brings out the best in Elise. Her moans, screams and general suffering bring moisture to Elise's panties. Like a cat with a mouse, Elise toys with Lita in setting her up to fail. Releasing her, only to catch her once again. Who could blame Elise? Lita's big expressive eyes seem to be begging for more and more. Lita tortures herself, in fact, by refusing to hold on to the pussy electrode tightly, causing herself pain both when released, and when Elise stuffs it right back in - over and over again. Armed with nipple electrodes, a mouth-stuffing tape gag, and a neck rope, Elise repeatedly brings Lita to the edge. Enjoy!

Duration: 0:27:33 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 386.89 MB

Download...

dalask

Public Bondage Shopping - Sabret and Elise Graves - Sabret is Handcuffed and Forced to Pay for Elise's Sexy Leather Clothes - Dressing Room - Restaurant

Wow! This video is from five years ago! It was one of the first videos I shot for Bondage Liberation! I am taking you back in time to visit Elise (who still has piercings!), Petgirl Kako, and their friend Sabret. Earlier that day, Elise saw an awesome asymmetrical leather skirt in the window of a SF vintage store. So she and Petgirl devise a plan to go get it in the most San Francisco way possible - to handcuff Sabret into his Mr. S Leather hoodie, and go shopping on his dime! Watch as Sabret gets the lucky experience to assist Elise in the dressing room! Although he is challenged by the handcuffs that are attached to his waist belt, he manages just fine - he even pays the store clerk while handcuffed. All that shopping creates hunger in Elise, and so everyone heads down the street to a restaurant with tables made for bondage. Elise shackles Sabret to the table and proceeds to spoon-feed him, creating a bit of an embarrassing mess. He is up for it though, as when it's time to be released, Elise reminds him how much it sucks to be free. Enjoy the blast from the past!

Duration: 0:20:14 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 284.08 MB

Download...

dalask

Heavy Rubber Jerk Off - Blake and Elise Graves - Elise Jerks Off Bound Blake While Wearing Heavy Rubber - Total Enclosure - Orgasm

Heavy rubber is not for everyone. It is thick, restrictive, insulating, hot, sweaty, and expensive. But for those who enjoy it, it is a very sensual and powerful experience. Going into a fully-enclosed heavy rubber suit is like rewinding the clock and returning to the womb - except sexy! Elise is a heavy rubber pervert and she tells you about it as she climbs into her suit. Her suit is extra special, as it includes a mouth-stuffing gag, allowing her only to make moaning sounds. Once zipped inside, Elise begins teasing her heavy rubber friend Blake, who is bound to a bed in heavy stocks. Rubber and lube make a great team, so Elise begins stroking Blake's excited cock until he explodes bright white cum all over his rubber suit. Rubber sex is safe sex, and so Elise indulges herself by smearing Blake's ejaculate all over him. A definite must for those into heavy rubber!

Duration: 0:12:21 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 172.79 MB

Download...

dalask

Amazon Goddess Harley - Bedazzled Bimbo

She's just an innocent little country girl who wished to be a better student, to have a respected career, and to make her step-daddy proud... Look at her now, LOL. and all it cost her was her soul!
After I sealed the deal with an orgasm, I granted her first wish to be a good student and make her step-daddy proud.... as a stripper in a schoolgirl outfit! See, it turns out her step-daddy is a titty bar rat and nothing makes him happier than a sexy pussy show!
She wished to be a better school girl and make her step-daddy proud, so I made her wish come true. and now I have her soul, LOL. It turns out he step-daddy loves hanging out at the strip clubs, so yea. he's gonna be proud of this whore, LOL.
I make her finger bang her pussy for and put on a good show before she uses up another wish.
She said she'd rather scrub toilets than be a stripper, she wanted a real career... So I grated that wish, LOL. Now shes a French maid and cleans my high heels, and is a now a foot-gagging whore for a big CEO.
After realizing she should have clarified that she wanted a more noble job... I gave her one... she a hot sexy fire girl... with a desire for the hose... a big fat hose, LOL.
Oh, and since I'm the long arm of the law, shes gonna have to suck my fire hose and wait for me to shoot it in her face!
Well, for her last wish I permanently enslaved her as my sissy maid and she'll, be servicing all the evil boys in hell forever. That steel collar is never coming off and I even gave her a permanent pair of dick sucking lips!

Duration: 0:52:00 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 981.56 MB

Download...

dalask

Strapping Down Sasha - Sasha and Elise Graves - Sexy Natural Blonde Strapped Tightly in Vulnerable Position, Ready for Play

Sexy blonde Sasha is a bondage junkie. She craves to be tied up and made vulnerable for her top. Elise is in the mood to play, as well. After informing Sasha that she "doesn't need to see... I do," Elise pulls a soft, thin Christopher Fetish hood over Sasha's pretty face, rendering her semi-anonymous. Using thick leather belts, Elise begins strapping Sasha to a vertical wooden beam with her arms over her head, exposing her sensitive arm pits to Elise. After Elise straps Sasha's entire body to the post, she skillfully adds one last strap around Sasha's neck, to keep her securely held - both in body and mind. To check her work, Elise uses a zapping taser toy to create fear in Sasha. Ultimately, Elise wants Sasha to trust her, but the process of getting there is going to be fun for Elise :)

Duration: 0:17:24 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 244.17 MB

Download...

dalask

Hood Slut - Strange Hobbies, AliceinBondageland and Elise Graves - Double Dommes Take Over Studio Gum's Storeroom for their Own Amusement

Elise Graves and AliceinBondageland were in Germany for BoundCon. After recuperating from BoundCon, they traveled to Studio Gum along with some friends. Being the very gracious host, Hans-Peter from Studio Gum allowed Elise and Alice to go nuts in the store room, trying on many special rubber hoods on Strange Hobbies head. Strange Hobbies had little to say about it all, as he was trapped in a standing vacuum cube, resulting in no movement of his arms or legs - only some wiggling in the rubber. Check out the wall of amazing hoods! Watch Strange Hobbies experience each hood differently. Elise and Alice couldn't have been more pleased with their Hood Slut.

Duration: 0:31:41 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 444.96 MB

Download...

dalask

Teased and Caned - Lita Lecherous and Elise Graves - Natural Bondage Slut is Tied Legs Spread, Teased and Caned

I am so fortunate to have the opportunity to play with so many wonderful playmates! Lita is no exception, as she is such a fun, responsive playmate. I wanted to test out my new rainbow rope on Lita for sure. Her hips are very flexible, and so I had no choice but to tie her legs out tightly to the bed, leaving her pussy area totally exposed, save for the vibrator that I tied very tightly into her pussy. After securing her wrists above her head, Lita entered total helplessness - which she seems to lust after. The large vibrator strapped outside her pussy (and the small vibrator that is tucked away inside her pussy) is connected to my custom tease box that systematically controls the vibrators to keep Lita mostly on edge, with some moments of pure orgasm bliss. Some inner thigh and pussy mound caning makes Lita responds nicely. It makes me so happy to have met Lita and to have the opportunity to play with her. This was our get-to-know-you scene - stay tuned for a couple others :)

Duration: 0:26:19 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 369.84 MB

Download...

dalask

Rattle His Cage, Part Two - Kino Payne, An Li and Elise Graves - Tiny Cage Gimp Electro Tortured in Rubber Hood by Double Dommes

Kino's journey continues on. Still locked in the cramped cage, Kino finds no place to hide from An Li's relentless electro shocker and Elise's electro nipple clamps. The sensation is turned up several notches when Elise torments Kino's sensitive taint with an electro pin wheel! Kino screams out in pain, therefore measures are taken to reduce his access to screaming. A tight rubber hood is put on his head to stop the scream flow. This seems to work, and has the added benefit of amusing the double dommes. Eventually, though, they tire of tormenting Kino, and his head joins the rest of his body inside the small cage, making way for plastic wrapping the cage in preparation for shipment. God knows Elise and An Li could use some extra cash for new bondage gear!

Duration: 0:26:24 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 369.71 MB

Download...

dalask

Rattle His Cage, Part Two - Kino Payne, An Li and Elise Graves - Tiny Cage Gimp Electro Tortured in Rubber Hood by Double Dommes

Kino's journey continues on. Still locked in the cramped cage, Kino finds no place to hide from An Li's relentless electro shocker and Elise's electro nipple clamps. The sensation is turned up several notches when Elise torments Kino's sensitive taint with an electro pin wheel! Kino screams out in pain, therefore measures are taken to reduce his access to screaming. A tight rubber hood is put on his head to stop the scream flow. This seems to work, and has the added benefit of amusing the double dommes. Eventually, though, they tire of tormenting Kino, and his head joins the rest of his body inside the small cage, making way for plastic wrapping the cage in preparation for shipment. God knows Elise and An Li could use some extra cash for new bondage gear!

Duration: 0:26:24 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 369.71 MB

Download...

dalask

Rattle His Cage, Part One - Kino Payne, An Li and Elise Graves - Double Leather Dommes Torment Caged Toy with Intense Electro!

After experiencing what it was like to suffer at the hands of An Li the day before, Elise is highly motivated to join forces with An Li in giving Kino an intense experience himself. After discovering a helpless Kino stuffed into a small metal cage, Elise and An Li get right to work by terrorizing him with electric shockers. Next, small double electro clamps are attached to either side of Kino's nipples, creating two small, but very intense electrical circuits. Kino's gagged and slobbering suffering sounds are met with his double dommes' hysterical laughter. It isn't until Elise breaks out the electro wartenburg wheel that Kino looses it, causing Elise to set some firm boundaries with him. Ultimately, Kino's loud suffering needed to be dampened a bit, and so a heavy leather hood is pulled over his head. He is at the mercy of An Li and Elise, and there is more to come in Part Two. :)

Duration: 0:25:44 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 361.23 MB

Download...

dalask

Junk Mail - Patrick and Elise Graves - Heavy Bondage Gimp Layered in Gear - Straitjacket - Suspended Mail Sack - Hood - Electro - Tease

Elise knows Patrick enjoys complete helplessness. All-encompassing restriction. Absolute immobilization. After stuffing a couple electro balls up Patrick's ass, Elise gets to work on the heavy bondage layering process. Beginning with a thick canvas hood, Patrick is soon faceless. Slipping into a sexy leather straitjacket, Patrick begins to relax into his situation. Helping him into a heavy canvas Max Cita mail bag, Elise informs Patrick that he is about to be laced into the sack, as if it's a full-body corset. Soon, Elise suspends the bag in the air. Patrick has left this earth. To bring him back, Elise turns up the electro on both the ass plug as well as some additional cock and ball electro bands. Tugging on his dick, Elise keeps Patrick on edge. When asked to wiggle, Elise sees that Patrick can barely move his body, but yet he sways and sways. How long does Patrick stay bound up in the sack? Watch and find out.

Duration: 0:40:27 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 568.82 MB

Download...

dalask

A Return to Pain: Part Two - Elise Graves and An Li - Elise's Tender Ass Receives Caning, Paddling and Sexy Chemistry Between Elise and An Li!

The saga continues. An Li has sufficiently warmed up Elise's ass, and is ready to take it to the next level. She begins by explaining why the cane is her corporal punishment tool of choice. It is so simple, so painful. Elise is enjoying the whole experience. An Li doesn't forget to utilize the sharpness of her nails in between paddling sessions - just to keep Elise on her toes, never comfortable. Moving on to Elise's "favorite toy to use on others," An Li gives Elise a does of empathy straight to her now very tender butt. These two have wonderful chemistry in play - enjoy!

Duration: 0:32:43 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 459.36 MB

Download...

dalask

A Return to Pain: Part One - Elise Graves and An Li - Sexy Domme Treats Elise to Corporal Punishment Pain Play - Flogging, Whipping, Caning, Spanking!

Believe it or not, it has been about five years since I have had the real desire for corporal play. Yes, I used to seek it out, chase the high, and always seem to want more. For several reasons best left between my therapist and myself, my interest in surrendering to physical suffering in a BDSM context wained. Fast forward to today (last week actually!), and this has since changed! I had the immense pleasure to not only meet, but also play with, the sexy An Li. Although I had not met her before, I sensed that she and I would make wonderful play mates. I was absolutely correct! I was interested in An Li painting my ass, tits, and whole body with red scratches, paddle and cane marks. Thanks to An Li's sexy, playful style of corporal punishment, I was able to return to that joyous state that I once loved. I am so happy to have met An Li, and even happier, once again, to find a soft, fluffy home in the arms of physical suffering. It's good to be home! (Due to An Li and I enjoying ourselves SO much, this is part one of a two part video!)

Duration: 0:27:10 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 381.1 MB

Download...

dalask

Let it Roll - Tony Orlando, Mercy West and Elise Graves - Double Dommes Make Their Playtoy Suffer with Strict Bondage!

Tony Orlando brings out the more sadistic side of Elise Graves. The masochist inside him calls out to Elise's sadist. It certainly helps that Mercy West is there to encourage and provoke alongside Elise. Beginning with a single arm binder, Elise skillfully straps Tony to a unique Serious Bondage wheelie cart. Bit by bit, Elise takes away Tony's movement, freedom, and autonomy. Tying Tony's harnessed head to his toes, his neck is very restricted. Tying a nose hook and tongue clamp to his neck, Tony's face is not only distorted, but this increases his suffering. Thankfully, Elise is present to put it all in perspective - Tony is extremely fortunate to be in this present situation in which he is subjected to skillful suffering. He is very lucky - he should be feeling very lucky. Undeniably, Elise and Mercy are like two cats playing with the mouse that they caught. Expect much laughter, fun and suffering!

Duration: 0:28:38 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 401.87 MB

Download...

dalask

Go Fuck Yourself - SteveLovesKink and Elise Graves - Tied Up Rubber Gimp is Treated to an Anal Electro Ghost Fucking, Cock Suction and a Secret Treat!

SteveLovesKink is no stranger to intense bondage scenerios, and certainly no stranger to ass play. Elise takes it up a notch by incorporating both into this scene. Rubber-clad Steve is tied to the Serious Bondage fuck cart, with knees spread wide, neck tied down, and wrists secured behind his back. This creates a vulnerable position, which Elise intends to exploit. Working slowly, Elise inserts the size-able Stanley Junior acrylic electro plug into Steve's asshole. Get an up-close view of the inside of Steve's butt hole! Soon the electro causes the plug to not only move in and out of Steve's ass, but also rotates in a circular motion, thanks to the quad-pole technology. The Stanley stimulates Steve's ass in such a manner that Steve's asshole contractions cause the plug to fuck itself. Elise is not satisfied with the level of stimulation for Steve, and so she adds a cock suction tube, vibration, and a good old hand job to tip Steve over the edge of sensation overload.

Duration: 0:32:33 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 457.02 MB

Download...

dalask

Spring a Trap - Dart Tech and Elise Graves - Unique Spring-Loaded Bondage - Electro Cock Milking Machine - Gas Mask

Soon after arriving to the legendary JG Leather's play space, Elise, JG and Serious Bondage Mark rig an intense scene for the formidable Dart Tech. First, Dart Tech is dressed fully in a latex catsuit, tall leather boots and a gas mask attached to two bubbler bottles, restricting his air. Next, rubber mitts and metal shackles are attached to his wrists, which then are pulled out wide by heavy garage door springs, resulting in a small degree of freedom - more perceived freedom than actual freedom of movement. Dart's ankles get the same spring treatment, as he is stretched wide on the floor. Adding to his helplessness, Elise straps a hip harness complete with an electro cock sheath fueled by an actual milking machine! This is like catnip for Elise, who becomes more excited as her control over Dart increases. Gradually, the electro is fine-tuned to perfection, demonstrated by Dart's multiple hands-free orgasms stemming from both e-stim and suction. Dart's body convulses as Elise squeals with glee for what she has created. Of course, creating complex bondage scenarios such as this is possible due to the will and desire of a team of people, to which much appreciation is given. No Dart Techs were harmed in the making of this video - he eventually came back to life )

Duration: 0:20:32 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 287.92 MB

Download...

dalask

Speaking in Tongues Part Two - Hinako and Elise Graves - Talented Japanese Mistress Tightly Ties, Teases and Face-Fucks Elise's Pussy

Now that Mistress Hinako has Elise tightly tied in an exposed ebi tie, Hinako gets to work on toying with Elise's pussy! Watch as Hinako dons a rubber glove, preparing to enter Elise, causing her to squirm. Listen to Elise's moans as Hinako uses a unique vibrating, suctioning lick-y toy. Feel yourself get excited as Hinako straps a dildo gag into her mouth, slides onto the tatami mat, and penetrates Elise's pussy with her face. All the while, Elise is suffering from her tight elbow ebi tie, nose hook and gag. Elise and Hinako share an enthusiastic love for bondage which makes playing together truly a delight!

Duration: 0:09:17 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 129.19 MB

Download...

dalask

Speaking in Tongues: Part One - Hinako and Elise Graves - Adorable Japanese Mistress Tightly Ties Elise Graves, Disfigures Her Face

I am very grateful for all the wonderful opportunities in my life. I have had the honor of being tied by wonderfully talented and enjoyable people. Being able to travel to Japan to shoot with Hinako was such a treat for me. I am a huge fan of her work and of her as a human being. She expertly ties me beginning with a restrictive arm-binder tie. Next, my legs are tied, and then I am bent forward. After hooking my nose nice and tightly, Hinako ties my hair back, causing my head to bend backwards. All the while, Hinako and I are descending into a lovely space full of fun, play and bondage. As she ensures that I am bound tightly, she sucks on my nipples and find my ticklish spots. (This is Part One of Two)

Duration: 0:19:50 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 278.74 MB

Download...