Wet panties [Games]

MaxiVega

PROMISES V0.08A BY TIIMX

Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, animated, romance, big tits, adventure, graphic violence, groping, school setting, dating sim,
Thread Updated: 2021-08-01
Version: S1 Ep.1 v0.08a

Censorship: No
Platform: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Language: English
Size : 499 MB

Overview:
You play as the main story MC (Default name: Tim McSorley) A college sophomore who recently moved to the crime driven South Lexton City. Despite being an undercover agent for a secret heist organization you want nothing more then to just relax in your warm comfy bed. With a distant past you can't seem to remember much about, you make your best efforts to live a normal life in the present. But a new arise of choices and situations aren't really making that goal easy. How you choose to balance your current life is all up to the current choices you make in the present. Changing choices and promises you made in the past however aren't possible... or are they?

Win/Lin:
Download Promises-0.08a-pc.zip from k2s.cc (498.62 MB)
Download Promises-0.08a-pc.zip from fboom.me (498.62 MB)

Mac:
Download Promises-0.08a-mac.zip from k2s.cc (464.04 MB)
Download Promises-0.08a-mac.zip from fboom.me (464.04 MB)

Android:
Download Promises-0.08a.apk from k2s.cc (410.41 MB)
Download Promises-0.08a.apk from fboom.me (410.41 MB)

MaxiVega

PUBLIC SEX LIFE H - VERSION 0.33 BY PARADICEZONE

Genre: 3dcg, anal sex, animated, bukkake, corruption, creampie, exhibitionism, groping, handjob, harem, humilation, male domination
Version: 0.33 + Lite

Size : 1390 MB

Overview:
Hi, I'm Paradice, I'm currently in the process of making a Trainer type game, filled with many different characters. All/most sex scenes are fully animated with sound for maximum enjoyment! Public Sex Life currently has a two route system planned to give you the choice of what kind of game you want! Want to build up your own personal brothel filled with beautiful girls? Picking the whore route will provide you a way to corrupt them into working for you! Want a more personal and intimate experience leaning more towards romance? Picking the Harem route will offer you a more personal connection with the girls! There's currently over 138+ animations in the game with many more to come!

Win/Lin:
Download PublicSexLifeH-v0.33-pc.zip from k2s.cc (1.39 GB)
Download PublicSexLifeH-v0.33-pc.zip from fboom.me (1.39 GB)

Mac:
Download PublicSexLifeH-v0.33-mac.zip from k2s.cc (1.35 GB)
Download PublicSexLifeH-v0.33-mac.zip from fboom.me (1.35 GB)

Android:
Download PublicSexLifeH-v0.33.apk from k2s.cc (1.38 GB)
Download PublicSexLifeH-v0.33.apk from fboom.me (1.38 GB)

Win/Lin Lite:
Download PublicSexLifeH-v0.33-pc-lite.zip from k2s.cc (726.81 MB)
Download PublicSexLifeH-v0.33-pc-lite.zip from fboom.me (726.81 MB)

Mac Lite:
Download PublicSexLifeH-v0.33-mac-lite.zip from k2s.cc (692.24 MB)
Download PublicSexLifeH-v0.33-mac-lite.zip from fboom.me (692.24 MB)

MaxiVega

SOLVALLEY SCHOOL VERSION 1.5.0 BY TK 8000

Genre: all sex, big boobs, big penis, blowjob, group sex, erotic adventure, milf, sex toys, slut, rpg
Version: 1.5.0

Platform: Windows, Linux, Mac
Size : 4950 MB

Overview:
Solvalley School is a mix of Dating Sim and Visual Novel. It deals with the adventures of Alex, a young student at local school. It is up to the player to develop Alex's abilities to try and win as many girls as possible. There are more than 30 girls for Alex to know (and relate to). The player can walk around the city, work in the bar, train in the gym or be a good boy and spend the days studying. There are almost 100 events available, several and several hours of gameplay and numerous animated scenes.

SolvalleySchoolRV-1.5.0-pc.zip - (3 x 1.86 GB)
Download SolvalleySchoolRV-1.5.0-pc.zip.part1.rar from k2s.cc (1.86 GB)
Download SolvalleySchoolRV-1.5.0-pc.zip.part2.rar from k2s.cc (1.86 GB)
Download SolvalleySchoolRV-1.5.0-pc.zip.part3.rar from k2s.cc (1.23 GB)

SolvalleySchoolRV-1.5.0-pc.zip - (3 x 1.86 GB)
Download SolvalleySchoolRV-1.5.0-pc.zip.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.86 GB)
Download SolvalleySchoolRV-1.5.0-pc.zip.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.86 GB)
Download SolvalleySchoolRV-1.5.0-pc.zip.part3.rar from fboom.me (1.23 GB)

SolvalleySchoolRV-1.5.0-mac - (2 x 2.93 GB)
Download SolvalleySchoolRV-1.5.0-mac.part1.rar from k2s.cc (2.93 GB)
Download SolvalleySchoolRV-1.5.0-mac.part2.rar from k2s.cc (1.99 GB)

SolvalleySchoolRV-1.5.0-mac - (2 x 2.93 GB)
Download SolvalleySchoolRV-1.5.0-mac.part1.rar from fboom.me (2.93 GB)
Download SolvalleySchoolRV-1.5.0-mac.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.99 GB)

MaxiVega

LIDA'S ADVENTURES - EP2 VER 0.98 BY TEREBONKOFF

Genre: 3dcg, adventure, anal sex, animated, corruption, creampie, female protagonist, groping, group sex, handjob, interracial
Version: Ep.2 0.98

Platform: Windows, Android
Size : 4600 MB

Overview:
Lida just arrived in another city with her husband Dima! But suddenly, her husband was kidnapped by unknown malefactors... The kidnapping of the husband of Lida changes her life upside down! After these events, the main goal consists of Lida's life in search of the husband! Lida has to face such vital circumstances of which she could not even think! Only YOU can reach the truth, only YOU can help Lida to cope with all difficulties! Under your skillful management, Lida will pass both through strong sufferings, and through tremendous pleasures. Plunge into the world of passion and unusual experiments with the beautiful and shameless girl...

Win:
Download Lidas_Adventures_EP2_v0.98.zip from k2s.cc (4.60 GB)
Download Lidas_Adventures_EP2_v0.98.zip from fboom.me (4.60 GB)

Android:
Download LidasAdventures-EP2-v0.98.apk from k2s.cc (1.58 GB)
Download LidasAdventures-EP2-v0.98.apk from fboom.me (1.58 GB)

MaxiVega

TO THEIR EVERY WHIM DEMO V 0.02 BY VICCIEBROS

Genre: femdom, female protagonist, slavery, simulator, denial, milf
Thread Updated: 2021-01-08
Release Date: 2021-07-29
Version: Demo 0.02

Platform: Windows
Size : 212 MB

Overview:
This game will have simulator scenes. In later versions a sandbox system will be installed. The femdom fetishes begin soft, and gradually become more extreme, alongside the story.

Win:
Download To_their_every_whimdemo-v0.02.zip from k2s.cc (211.89 MB)

Download To_their_every_whimdemo-v0.02.zip from fboom.me (211.89 MB)

MaxiVega

UNIVERSITY OF PROBLEMS - VERSION 0.5.5 EXTENDED BY DREAMNOW

Genre: 3DCG, Romance, School setting, Animated, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Handjob, Oral sex, Teasing, Vaginal sex, PoV, Humor, Voyeurism, Sex toys, Bdsm, Milf, Creampie, Groping
Version: 0.5.5 Extended + Update Patch:

Size : 2370 MB

Overview:
Student life is perhaps the most vivid, colorful, and memorable period of life for many of us. You start your adult life, feel unlimited possibilities, make a lot of new acquaintances. "University of Problems" is just about it.

An ordinary guy from an ordinary family unexpectedly enters one of the best universities in the country. What could be better, right? Lots of opportunities, constant parties, attractive girls, complete freedom of choice. In a word: real adult life. But everything is not as rosy as it may seem at first glance...

Win/Lin:
Download University_of_Problems-0.5.5-Extended-pc.zip from k2s.cc (2.37 GB)
Download University_of_Problems-0.5.5-Extended-pc.zip from fboom.me (2.37 GB)

Mac:
Download University_of_Problems-0.5.5-Extended-mac.zip from k2s.cc (2.33 GB)
Download University_of_Problems-0.5.5-Extended-mac.zip from fboom.me (2.33 GB)

Patch:
Download University_of_Problems-Extended_v0.5.5_Patch.zip from k2s.cc (306.26 MB)
Download University_of_Problems-Extended_v0.5.5_Patch.zip from fboom.me (306.26 MB)

MaxiVega

THIS IS NOT HEAVEN - VERSION 0.14 PART 1 BY ALTERED VISION

Genre: 3dcg, big breasts, erotic adventure, male protagonist, milf, voyeurism
Version: 0.14 Part 1

Size : 1840 MB

Overview:
You are 22 years old and have just returned from a five-year trip to a strange place. There was no internet access and there was a power outage every night, but at least you learned plenty of new things. With no family and nowhere else to go, you have decided to go back to the person who raised you, excited for what you will discover in your new home.

Win/Lin:
Download This-is-not-heaven-0.14-Part-1-pc.zip from k2s.cc (1.84 GB)
Download This-is-not-heaven-0.14-Part-1-pc.zip from fboom.me (1.84 GB)

Mac:
Download This-is-not-heaven-0.14-Part-1-mac.zip from k2s.cc (1.82 GB)
Download This-is-not-heaven-0.14-Part-1-mac.zip from fboom.me (1.82 GB)

MaxiVega

HEALSLUT - VERSION 0.6.9 BY DAVIE ZWEI

Genre: renpy, 2dcg, female protagonist, transformation, male protagonist, oral sex, monster, monster girl, prostitution, handjob, fantasy, masturbation
Version: 0.6.9

Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
Size : 714 MB

Overview:
Upon taking up the opportunity to join the brand-spanking-new expansion to the super-popular MMORPG Powerful Order Online as a beta-tester, you find yourself locked into the very odd (and apparently exclusive?) class of Healslut. Just how will you handle the power... and consequences?

Win/Lin:
Download Healslut-v0.69-pc.zip from k2s.cc (714.31 MB)
Download Healslut-v0.69-pc.zip from fboom.me (714.31 MB)

Mac:
Download Healslut-v0.69-mac.zip from k2s.cc (680.10 MB)
Download Healslut-v0.69-mac.zip from fboom.me (680.10 MB)

Android-v8a:
Download Healslut-v0.69-v8a.apk from k2s.cc (685.29 MB)
Download Healslut-v0.69-v8a.apk from fboom.me (685.29 MB)

Android-v7a:
Download Healslut-v0.69-v7a.apk from k2s.cc (685.65 MB)
Download Healslut-v0.69-v7a.apk from fboom.me (685.65 MB)

MaxiVega

CORRUPTION - VERSION 2.45 HEAVY BY MR.C

Genre: all sex, big boobs, bikini, erotic adventure, corruption, lingerie, milf, mother, sister, rpg
Version: 2.45 + Lite

Size : 7890 MB

Overview:
The girls in the game are becoming increasingly depraved and enslaved. You can see different events for each corruption level.

Win:
corruption-v2.45-pc - (3 x 2.93 GB)
Download corruption-v2.45-pc.part1.rar from k2s.cc (2.93 GB)
Download corruption-v2.45-pc.part2.rar from k2s.cc (2.93 GB)
Download corruption-v2.45-pc.part3.rar from k2s.cc (2.03 GB)

corruption-v2.45-pc - (3 x 2.93 GB)
Download corruption-v2.45-pc.part1.rar from fboom.me (2.93 GB)
Download corruption-v2.45-pc.part2.rar from fboom.me (2.93 GB)
Download corruption-v2.45-pc.part3.rar from fboom.me (2.03 GB)

Win Lite:
Download corruption-v2.45Lite-pc.zip from k2s.cc (4.22 GB)
Download corruption-v2.45Lite-pc.zip from fboom.me (4.22 GB)

MaxiVega

CONFINED WITH GODDESSES - VERSION 0.1.9 BY ERONIVERSE

Genre: 2DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Oral sex, MILF, Big ass, Big tits, Female domination, Handjob, Masturbation, Sandbox, School setting, Teasing, Titfuck, Voiced
Version: 0.1.9

Size : 165 MB

Overview:
Confined with Goddesses is a light-hearted story based on hentai culture, in its "funny" aspect. My inspiration is coming from hentai/manga, adult manhwas, and few adult games I like.
The mc has a girlfriend, but isn't thinking about cheating. Even tho' he knows they're able to get him hard very easily, they all already are in couple so... "no danger".
Mc's goal: He's surrounded by 4 girls, it's a good opportunity to try to understand how to please a woman, by "discussing and observing" them, in the hope of being a better boyfriend.
- How will it turns out?
- Will he learn things by doing more than "discussing and observing"?
- Will the girls see in the MC someone that fits them more than their own companions?
- Will he even want to go back with his girlfriend at the end of the quarantine?
- Or will he start another relationship with someone else?

Win/Lin:
Download Confined_with_goddesses-0.1.9-pc.zip from k2s.cc (165.67 MB)
Download Confined_with_goddesses-0.1.9-pc.zip from fboom.me (165.67 MB)

Mac:
Download Confined_with_goddesses-0.1.9-mac.zip from k2s.cc (148.24 MB)
Download Confined_with_goddesses-0.1.9-mac.zip from fboom.me (148.24 MB)

Android:
Download Confined_with_goddesses-0.1.9-android.apk from k2s.cc (166.62 MB)
Download Confined_with_goddesses-0.1.9-android.apk from fboom.me (166.62 MB)

MaxiVega

ALANSYA CHRONICLES: FLEETING IRIS V1.0.7B BY HEAVEN STUDIOS

Genre: 2DCG, Female Protagonist, Pregnancy, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism Corruption, NTR, Cheating, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Group Sex, Handjob, Virgin, Lesbian
Version: 1.0.7b

Size : 2850 MB

Overview:
An FBI agent flies to Japan in a mission, he meets a girl called Ayame. They fall in love and he asks her to move to the USA with him. Having never met her father and having her mother die 2 years earlier, Ayame had very little that bind her to Japan so she moved in the USA to him. A game about a regular woman and her fiance who engage in a story with lots of cheating, blackmailing, heavy corruption and a background of netorare. You will decided how the story unfolds one month before their marriage which is when the game will take place.

Win:
Download Alansya_Chronicles__Fleeting_Iris_v1.07B.7z from k2s.cc (2.85 GB)

Download Alansya_Chronicles__Fleeting_Iris_v1.07B.7z from fboom.me (2.85 GB)

MaxiVega

A ROBIN'S FLIGHT - CHAPTER 1 BY AARON A. AARONSEN

Genre: 3dcg, slave, female domination, male domination, corruption, female protagonist, mental changes, bdsm
Release Date: 2021-08-01
Version: Chapter 1

Size : 2590 MB

Overview:
A young woman's past has caused her to bring together a group of outlaws and misfits: Fera the bandit, Mara the slavegirl, Ugnor the mage, Whispers the thief and Elamir the mercenary. With sword and shield they rob the caravans leaving for the port cities and with cloak and dagger they plot the downfall of the province's rulers.
Is the ancient weapon she is looking for a blessing or a curse?
What is she willing to do to achieve her goals?

Win:
Download A_Robins_Flight-Chapter_1_v2021-08-01-win.zip from k2s.cc (2.59 GB)
Download A_Robins_Flight-Chapter_1_v2021-08-01-win.zip from fboom.me (2.59 GB)

Last edited by a moderator:

MaxiVega

DOMINATRIX SIMULATOR: THRESHOLD V2.1.0 BY DEVIANT TECH

Genre: 3DCG, 3D game, Animated, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, BDSM, Female domination, Voiced, Virtual reality
Version: 2.1.0

Size : 4110 MB

Overview:
Dominatrix Simulator is a kinky and immersive BDSM submissions experience wrapped within an intriguing storyline that seeks to entertain, and possibly even educate, those inclined towards BDSM as a fetish and/or lifestyle.

The game is based on the on-and-offline BDSM experiences of its creators – Deviant Dev and Devilish Domina – and offers players a standalone immersive open-world-like experience. You can choose to align yourself with a variety of different Dominas or Mistresses and decide whether you wish to be obedient or rebellious as you navigate your way through the game world and story.

Win:
Download Dominatrix_Simulator2.1.0.rar from k2s.cc (4.11 GB)

Download Dominatrix_Simulator2.1.0.rar from fboom.me (4.11 GB)

MaxiVega

PROJECT MYRIAM - LIFE AND EXPLORATIONS - CHAPTER 2 - VERSION 0.4A BY ZORLUN

Genre: 3dcg, anal, big ass, big breasts, exhibitionism, female protagonist, humiliation, male domination, masturbation, oral, spanking, voyeurism
Version: Ch. 2.04a + Lite
Size : 1380 MB

Overview:
You guide Myriam, wife and mother, as her life change in a new city and she find herself pushed out of a sheltered life, will she find embrass her new found independance or will she slip back in the confort of a subservient life; will she venture forth and explore her repress desires and the opportunities that open up to her or will she let herself be submerged by life; will she follow the advice of good people or be manipulate by evil ones; and of all those weird events that she will fall upon... You decide.

Ch. 2.04a
- Around 3800+ lines of code and 310 new renders.
- 2 scenes (2 big scenes with multiple subscenes, 1 with consequences of previous choices and 1 introducing new event lines) .
- 3 new characters introduced (and a 4 others brushed over) .
- First draft of the ingame bios.
- Lots of minor choices to make Myriam more your own.
- Some more naughty content.

Win/Lin:
Download ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch2.04.a-pc.zip from k2s.cc (1.38 GB)
Download ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch2.04.a-pc.zip from fboom.me (1.38 GB)

Mac:
Download ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch2.04.a-mac.zip from k2s.cc (1.35 GB)
Download ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch2.04.a-mac.zip from fboom.me (1.35 GB)

Android:
Download ProjectMyriam-ch2.04.a-Modded.apk from k2s.cc (220.60 MB)
Download ProjectMyriam-ch2.04.a-Modded.apk from fboom.me (220.60 MB)

Win/Lin Lite:
Download ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch2.04a-pc-lite.zip from k2s.cc (369.44 MB)
Download ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch2.04a-pc-lite.zip from fboom.me (369.44 MB)

Mac Lite:
Download ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch2.04a-mac-lite.zip from k2s.cc (342.70 MB)
Download ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch2.04a-mac-lite.zip from fboom.me (342.70 MB)

MaxiVega

FAMILY AFFAIR - VERSION 0.100 BY PANDALOVER

Genre: 3dcg, male protagonist, animated, big ass, big tits, creampie, handjob, masturbation, oral sex, romance, mom-n-son
Version: 0.100

Size : 626 MB

The story of the game tells us the life of the Robertson family, in which passion, lies and misunderstanding are intertwined.
The protagonist of the game, a college student, young and lustful, plunges into a quagmire of puberty with accompanying vices.
The main character is destined to meet with many interesting personalities (including hot chicks, where without it), vivid situations and difficult decisions.
Where will the Family Affair take you personally?

Win/Lin:
Download Family_Affair.Week2-0.100-pc.zip from k2s.cc (626.11 MB)
Download Family_Affair.Week2-0.100-pc.zip from fboom.me (626.11 MB)

Mac:
Download Family_Affair.Week2-0.100-mac.zip from k2s.cc (591.73 MB)
Download Family_Affair.Week2-0.100-mac.zip from fboom.me (591.73 MB)

Android:
Download FA.Week2-0.100.pat.apk from k2s.cc (609.42 MB)
Download FA.Week2-0.100.pat.apk from fboom.me (609.42 MB)

MaxiVega

TALES OF ANDROGYNY V0.3.11.0 BY MAJALIS

Genre: male protagonist, fantasy, animated, corruption, gay, monster, monster girl, trap, combat, female domination, mobile game
Version: 0.3.11.0

Platform: Windows, Android
Size : 1330 MB

Overview:
Hi there! This is a lewd game featuring characters with androgynous features, some male, some female, some... slime? You play as a feminine guy that looks like a gal, and you do lewd things with guys, gals, monster guys, monster gals, and... slimes? It's a stance-based RPG with rogue-lite elements and a frankly suspicious number of phallus(es? odes?) written, drawn, and programmed by us, the Majalis team, consisting of two programmers, one artist, one writer - making in all, two! It's a custom built game using libgdx.

Java;
Download TalesOfAndrogyny-v0.3.11.0.jar from k2s.cc (1.33 GB)
Download TalesOfAndrogyny-v0.3.11.0.jar from fboom.me (1.33 GB)

Android:
Download Tales-of-Androgyny-v0.3.11.0.apk from k2s.cc (1.35 GB)
Download Tales-of-Androgyny-v0.3.11.0.apk from fboom.me (1.35 GB)

MaxiVega

MOTHERLESS - CHAPTER 11 - VERSION 0.10 QUARTER1 BY MR.MISTER

Genre: 3dcg, animated, male protagonist, mobile game, multiple endings, anal sex, big ass, big tits, creampie, exhibitionism, handjob, interracial
Thread Updated: 2021-08-02
Version: 0.11.1.0 + Lite

Size : 2940 MB

Overview:
This story is about Sunny, he was separated from his mother at birth, knowing almost nothing about his past he'll try to find her. During this quest he'll unknowingly work for the woman that took care of him untill the age of three, they both have changed a lot. Help him find his mother and you'll be rewarded greatly during this process.

Win/Lin:
Download motherless-0.11.1.0-pc.zip from k2s.cc (2.94 GB)
Download motherless-0.11.1.0-pc.zip from fboom.me (2.94 GB)

Mac:
Download motherless-0.11.1.0-mac.zip from k2s.cc (2.90 GB)
Download motherless-0.11.1.0-mac.zip from fboom.me (2.90 GB)

Win/Lin Lite:
Download motherless-0.11.1.0-pc-lite.zip from k2s.cc (1.37 GB)
Download motherless-0.11.1.0-pc-lite.zip from fboom.me (1.37 GB)

Mac Lite:
Download motherless-0.11.1.0-mac-lite.zip from k2s.cc (1.33 GB)
Download motherless-0.11.1.0-mac-lite.zip from fboom.me (1.33 GB)

MaxiVega

One More Time from the Top v0.17 by Mad Jubal\

Genre: 2dcg, Gay, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Dating Sim, Romance, Corruption
Thread Updated: 2021-08-12
Version: 0.17

Size : 382 MB

Overview:
When your best friend invite you to spend the summer with her you thought it would be a relaxing and fun experience. After all, she's been working in the biggest and best film studio in the country. Well, you were wrong. A dramatic event will force you to investigate the people you just met and try to find out what dark secrets are hiding. During this investigation you will meet A-list celebrities, directors, producers and the rest of the crew in the studio. Some of them will be nice but some others... well, not so nice. They are suspects, can you trust them? Are they playing with you? Will you fall in love with any of them?

"From the Top" is a Gay Visual Novel where we will explore different aspect like coming out, dealing with acceptance, self empowering and finding love. All of it based in the glamorous environments of the show business, red carpets and parties (and their dark sides too).

Win/Lin:
Download FromTheTop-0.17-pc.zip from k2s.cc (381.84 MB)
Download FromTheTop-0.17-pc.zip from fboom.me (381.84 MB)

Mac:
Download FromTheTop-0.17-mac.zip from k2s.cc (366.40 MB)
Download FromTheTop-0.17-mac.zip from fboom.me (366.40 MB)

MaxiVega

A Lewd Detective In Wild West v0.1 by Aristro

Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, No Sexual Content(It will change in next update), Big tits, Milf, Pov, Romance, Mobile game, Teasing
Thread Updated: 2021-08-12
Release Date: 2021-08-12
Version: 0.1

Size : 197 MB

Overview:
The story revolves around a town called “Goldhollow Town”. It used to be a peaceful town (As peaceful as it can be in the Wild West era) and everybody just minded their own business. But a series of unfortunate events caused the town to fall into chaos. You are the new Sheriff of this particular town and your task is to uncover the truth behind the crimes and bring culprits to justice. You will meet a lot of strange characters and their lives will change forever depends on the decisions you make.

Win/Lin:
Download A_Lewd_Detective_In_Wild_West.zip from k2s.cc (196.71 MB)
Download A_Lewd_Detective_In_Wild_West.zip from fboom.me (196.71 MB)

Mac:
Download A_Lewd_Detective_In_Wild_West-Mac.zip from k2s.cc (162.29 MB)
Download A_Lewd_Detective_In_Wild_West-Mac.zip from fboom.me (162.29 MB)

Android:
Download A_Lewd_Detective_In_Wild_West.apk from k2s.cc (182.06 MB)
Download A_Lewd_Detective_In_Wild_West.apk from fboom.me (182.06 MB)

MaxiVega

Breeders of the Nephelym v0.753.7A by DerelictHelmsman

Genre: 3DCG, 3D game, Adventure, Breeding, Animated, Character creation, Fantasy, Female protagonist, Furry, Male protagonist, Monster, Monster girl, Pregnancy, Vaginal sex
Thread Updated: 2021-08-19
Version: 0.753.7A

Platform: Windows x64 DX11 only
Size : 3400 MB

Overview:
Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.

Download Breeders_of_the_Nephelym_07537A_Win_x64_DX11.zip from k2s.cc (3.40 GB)