Femdom Woman Domination, humiliation and torture of guys

Chandler1

Divine Mistress Heather - Versatility

Genre: Bastinado, Bondage, Boots, Cane

Cast: Divine Mistress Heather

Description: Being versatile is a quality which most Mistresses look for in a potential slave... to me this means them taking almost anything and everything I want to throw at them, including some of the most excruciating activities, not least of which is the art of bastinado! This slave had never received it before, so it was a pleasure introducing him to extreme suffering!

info:
Name: Versatility.mp4
Duration: 00:09:40

Chandler1

Lady Victoria Valente - Cheesy Foot Hood

Genre: Boots, Foot Smothering, Foot Sniffing, Foot Worship

Cast: Lady Victoria Valente

Description: Lady Valente has been wearing her incredible leather boots all day, working hard punishing slaves and working up a good foot sweat. To ensure her slave catches the full cheesy aroma of her feet, she uses a latex foot bag, plunging her feet into it and smothering her slaves face, straight from sweaty boot to face. To make sure he associates her heady aroma with sexual pleasure, she gets him to masturbate as he breathes her scent deep into his psyche, getting him more and more addicted to her with every breath.

info:
Name: Cheesy Foot Hood.mp4
Duration: 00:11:25

Chandler1

Mistress Eleise De Lacy - Busted

Genre: Ball Busting, Foot Worship, Kicking, Office, Office Wear

Cast: Mistress Eleise De Lacy

Description: Spreading false rumours around the office about sexual conquests takes some balls when it concerns Mistress Eleise. She decides a sure fire way to put a stop to his claims is to destroy those very balls.

info:
Name: Busted.mp4
Duration: 00:22:18

Chandler1

Mistress Akella - Hungry For Leather Boots

Genre: Boot Worship, Boots, Foot Smother, Foot Sniffing, Foot Worship, Leather

Cast: Mistress Akella

Description: Mistress Akella's glorious leather thigh boots demand respect, respect that must be shown on your knees, tongue out and ready to lap up the full length of the leather and heels. After some wicked torment, crushing his cock, balls and nipples with her boots and heels, she instructs him to peel them off and then smothers his face with her delicious leather and sweaty scented feet. A prize duty and an honour the slave will likely never forget!

info:
Name: Hungry For Leather Boots.mp4
Duration: 00:17:18

Chandler1

Miss Severity Myers, Mistress Eleise De Lacy - Double Trouble

Genre: 2 Doms, Bondage, Boots, Cane, Cbt, Cp, Dungeon, Fingering, Gloves, Knee Boots, Latex Gloves, Leather Boots, Leather Knee Boots, Leather Thigh Boots, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Torment, Nipple Weights, Rope Bondage, Spit Roast, Strap-On, Strap-On Fucking, Strap-On Worship

Cast: Miss Severity Myers, Mistress Eleise De Lacy

Description: Mistress Eleise and Miss Severity Myers have a challenge for their slave. He needs to hold his position whilst being tormented, otherwise he will be caned - and if he fails to maintain position whilst being caned, he will be spit roasted! Let the games begin...

info:
Name: Double Trouble.mp4
Duration: 00:26:07

Chandler1

The Hunteress - Punishment Fucking

Genre: Humiliation, Outside, Pegging

Cast: The Hunteress

Description: The resident gardener was sitting on the job, drinking beer and enjoying the sunshine... that is until his Mistress appeared on the scene and made sure he wouldn't be sitting down again for some considerable time! She was about to go into a session when she chanced upon him and so decided to fuck him hard and fast with her big black cock, out in the open and over the garden wall. A thorough job in humiliation, punishment and suffering with no lube to ease his pain!

info:
Name: Punishment Fucking.mp4
Duration: 00:04:01

Chandler1

The Hunteress - Experimental Sounds

Genre: Bondage, Cbt, Medical, Sensory Deprivation

Description: The patient has been selected for experimentation. The Hunteress wants to see just how far she can stretch his urethra, so a selection of sounds are employed, each in turn inserted deep inside of him. This particular patient has never experienced the sensation of cold steel inside his penis, so to be sure he doesn't try to evade his Mistress's evil desires, she has him restrained in a sensory deprivation hood and leather straitjacket. He has no choice but to lie back and endure the ride!

info:
Name: Experimental Sounds.mp4
Duration: 00:10:27

Chandler1

Divine Mistress Heather, Mistress Johanna - Throbbing

Genre: Bondage, Bull Whip, Cbt, Leather, Leather Gloves

Cast: Divine Mistress Heather, Mistress Johanna

Description: The unfortunate slave was caught wanking after he had been explicitly told not to without permission. His cock and balls are not his to play with! A harsh punishment was therefore due and with his cock and balls clamped securely on the stand, the extreme CBT began! His balls were crushed in their gloved hands and heavy whips, including a vicious bull whip wielded expertly and accurately by Mistress Johanna prove to give him a long lasting reminder of the penalty for such disgusting and disobedient behavior!

info:
Name: Throbbing.mp4
Duration: 00:11:33

Chandler1

Lady Lola, Mistress Eleise De Lacy - Rubber Toy

Genre: Bondage, Breast Smothering, Breathplay, Face Sitting, Hoods, Latex Hoods, Nipple Torment, Rubber, Smothering

Cast: Lady Lola, Mistress Eleise De Lacy

Description: The latex slave is fully enclosed in a body bag, and whilst strapped down tightly to the bondage table has his vulnerable parts exposed for the two Mistresses' amusement.

info:
Name: Rubber Toy.mp4
Duration: 00:16:13

Chandler1

Divine Mistress Heather - The Mark Of Good Heels

Genre: Boot Domination, Boot Worship, Boots, Leather, Leather Thigh Boots

Description: This slave had never been trampled before, so I felt duty bound to indoctrinate him in the process, straight in with full weight, well-heeled trampling in one of my pairs of beautiful leather thigh boots. I left him with the honour of taking away multiple marks and scratches and during the treatment he was given the opportunity to salivate over the very instruments of his torment, my sumptuously soft leather boots.

info:
Name: The Mark Of Good Heels.mp4
Duration: 00:18:04

Chandler1

Miss Zoe - House Rules

Genre: Arse Worship, Cbt, Face Sitting, Face Slapping, Foot Smother, Foot Sniffing, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Lingerie, Shoe Worship, Smothering

Cast: Miss Zoe

Description: On returning home from a day out, the boyfriend stupidly forgets the house rules... Once home, his ego is emasculated, something which he needs reminding of with a sharp face slap and a few choice words. Once slapped into shape, he adopts the only position allowed in his Mistress's presence, on his knees, worshipping at her heels. Miss Zoe teases and torments him, all the while making sure he knows who's always in control behind closed doors.

info:
Name: House Rules.mp4
Duration: 00:24:55

Chandler1

Mistress Eleise De Lacy - Anal Stretching Clinic

Genre: Anal, Breathplay, Butt Plug, Clinic, Fingering, Medical, Milking, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Torment, Nurse, Nurse Uniform, Pissing, Poppers, Sounds, Stockings, Suspenders, Vibrator

Cast: Mistress Eleise De Lacy

Description: The patient needs to undertake a series of tests to determine his reaction to anal expansion combined with cum extraction.

info:
Name: Anal Stretching Clinic.mp4
Duration: 00:40:08

Chandler1

The Hunteress - Stress Test

Genre: Cane, Cp, Paddle, Spanking

Description: This slave was new to The Hunteress, so she decided to put him through a stress test, involving a variety of implements, although all of which it is fair to say were harsh and heavy! Of course when it came to the actual punishment, The Hunteress never sacrifices accuracy for strike power, but it was rather unfortunate for the slave that her accurate strokes were thunderously hard, following through with most of the implements to give her victim a real taste of agonising pain! CP fans; you do not want to miss this session!

info:
Name: Stress Test.mp4
Duration: 00:13:37

Chandler1

Divine Mistress Heather - Under My Cunt

Genre: Arse Worship, Ass Grinding, Ass Licking, Ass Sniffing, Bondage, Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Milking, Pussy Grinding, Queening, Rubber, Ruined Orgasm, Smothering, Spitting

Description: Having a slave totally immobile, with his head, arms and legs clamped in place, there entirely at my disposal does get me going! Add to that the feel, sense and smell of skin tight latex and this slave got a real treat sniffing my wet cunt and licking my sweaty latex covered ass! His ordeal was to contain himself, to hold his orgasm until given permission, but with the grinding of my cunt over his face I could feel the uncontrollable twitching of his cock as he desperately tried to hold back. With the vibrator pulsating hard on his cock head, it all became too much for him, so once again this poor slave had to suffer a ruined orgasm and then gulp down his own mess...

info:
Name: Under My Cunt.mp4
Duration: 00:08:33

Chandler1

Mistress Akella - Highly Strung

Genre: Body Whipping, Bondage, Boots, Gloves, Leather Boots, Leather Gloves, Leather Knee Boots, Riding Boots, Riding Crop, Suspension, Thrashing

Cast: Mistress Akella

Description: Mistress Akella's slave is suspended upside down; this perilous position has him shivering with fear even before the first crack of her whip. By the time Mistress Akella finishes with him, he has been deconstructed, as terror meets subspace head-on.

info:
Name: Highly Strung.mp4
Duration: 00:12:11

Chandler1

Lady Mia Harrington - Oiled In Latex

Genre: Bondage, Cbt, Face Sitting, Milking, Mummification, Rubber, Sleepsack

Cast: Lady Mia Harrington

Description: Lady Mia has her rubber gimp slave cocooned in her latex sleep sack and decides she's going to use his cock for her pleasure. After being thoroughly oiled up, his cock is penetrated by a multitude of sounds, including a vibrating rod, which almost pulsates him to orgasm. But Lady Mia has other ideas before he might be allowed to cum, after all, he is there to be used purely for his Mistress's pleasure!

info:
Name: Oiled In Latex.mp4
Duration: 00:16:48

Chandler1

Divine Mistress Heather, The Hunteress - Brutal Busting

Genre: Ball Busting, Cbt, Gloves, Humiliation, Kicking, Leather, Leather Boots

Cast: Divine Mistress Heather, The Hunteress

Description: You will find it extremely hard to see a more brutal display of ball busting than this! The action is explosive from start to his finish... kicks, knees, punches and slaps to his balls that would make most men cry in agony and slump to the floor a wretched wreck! However, dropping to his knees is not an option for this poor slave, at least not until the very end of the session once he's suitably beaten black and blue!

info:
Name: Brutal Busting.mp4
Duration: 00:09:02

Chandler1

Divine Mistress Heather, Mistress Johanna - Cumsumption

Genre: Cum Eating, Humiliation, Leather, Leather Gloves, Milking, Spitting

Cast: Divine Mistress Heather, Mistress Johanna

Description: Repeatedly, this slave can't seem to contain his orgasms and despite informing him that every time he cums without permission, it will be ruined and he will be made to eat his own filthy mess, he just can't stop himself. I suspect his early orgasm may have had something to do with the industrial strength vibrator positioned firmly on the head of his penis, but control is something all slaves must learn. I fear this one may have a whole lot more cum to swallow before he ever gets there!

info:
Name: Cumsumption.mp4
Duration: 00:03:50

Chandler1

Divine Mistress Heather - Boot Fucker

Genre: Boot Domination, Boot Worship, Boots, Humiliation, Knee Boots, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Knee Boots, Leather Mini Skirt

Description: I had been somewhat pleased with this particular slave and so I decided to allow him an orgasm. Prior to him relieving himself over my boots I made him kiss and lick them from top to bottom, then whilst he was kissing my leather covered ass I sandwiched his cock between my boots and ordered him to fuck them. It wasn't long before he shot his load over the freshly licked boots so there was only one job left for him to do... return them to their pristine condition again with his not so eager tongue.

info:
Name: Boot Fucker.mp4
Duration: 00:16:45

Chandler1

The Hunteress - Eager For Ash

Genre: Boot Fetish, Boot Worship, Human Ashtray, Humiliation, Knee Boots, Leather Boots, Leather Knee Boots, Smoking

Description: The Hunteress wants to relax whilst smoking a cigarette, so what better time for one of her personal slaves to focus on cleaning her boots, that is in between consuming her ash and spit. He must ensure not to make her boots dirty with a blackened tongue, so swallowing every flick of ash is imperative and of course getting rid of the nasty butt, which serves as his only food for the day!

info:
Name: Eager For Ash.mp4
Duration: 00:06:59