Wrestling - female domination 3

Ramzes

Cris Castellari And Marquinhos

Cris Castellari in her first scissor boy movie got her new doormat watching movies without her permission, she shows you how to really tighten her neck until she is completely out of breath, crying in her legs, she squeezes so hard that it causes nausea in her slave

Size: 1610 Mb
Time: 00:28:15
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Last edited:

Ramzes

Goddess Gwen - Backing In Her SCISSORS!

Long-legged Goddess Gwen returns to ScissorVixens to teach Drew a few driving lessons!
After getting tired of listening to Drew complain about not backing in to make it easier for him to pull out when he needs the car Goddess Gwen grabs him and backs her thighs in around his neck!
"Ok...so let?s see how easy it is for you to pull out of this one!?".
Of course with Goddess Gwen's LONG, LEAN THIGHS Drew doesn't stand a chance of pulling out or escaping her lethal legs anytime soon!
And it's not only his neck Goddess Gwen nearly snaps in half, it's his body as well!
With legs that seem to go on forever Goddess Gwen has no problem wrapping them around his body and clamping on a RIB-CRUSHING bodyscissor that leaves him completely breathless and nearly passing out!
Then it's back to backing in once again as she pulls his head up into a high-and-tight reverse head scissors telling him..."Ok...now that I've backed it up it's time to park it for good!".
Nighty-night Drew!
So check out the incredibly SEXY Goddess Gwen in 'Backing In Her SCISSORS!'.

Size: 542 Mb
Time: 00:10:00
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

Last edited:

Ramzes

Sara Lips Destroys The Masked Luchador

Pro wrestling is something that I don't always get the opportunity to practice. So, when he suggested we film some and he offer himself as the victim, I jumped at the chance. My only wish is that I had the use of a full sized wrestling ring and that I had of remembered to bring my wrestling boots!

Size: 233 Mb
Time: 00:13:24

Download

Ramzes

Sara Lips Vs Niko - Sara Lips Sadistic Scissor Beatdown

Sara puts on a display of her leg & wrestling moves by using long excruciating scissorholds and foot chokes before transitioning to another hold /move on helpless Niko. Add in groin hits as humiliation throughout.
Niko tries to hold out as long as possible in each move but Sara just prolongs his suffering. How long can she can make him suffer before Niko submits / taps? Sara makes Niko suffer in foot chokes, ankle chokes, shin chokes, headscissors, reverse headscissors, figure four headscissors, crotch coke, rear naked chokes, triangle choke and body scissors. Sara ends with body worship before putting Niko away one last time while he begs for mercy being squeezed between her powerful legs.

Size: 538 Mb
Time: 00:15:48

Download