Back Hand the Bitch - Never Released

Starring: Shae Fatale

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Back Hand the Bitch - Never Released
Format: mp4
Size: 338.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:54, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Shae Fatale is furious with her slave. She grabs him out of his cage and unleashes a fury of forward and backhand slaps to this slut's face. Mistress Shae runs her backhand across her pathetic slave's face to feel the heat her vicious slaps have brought to this slut's now red face. As Mistress Shae smiles she begins to bitch slap the slave again over and over till tears begin to run down his apple looking cheeks. shae Fatale
Tags: Face Slapping, Female Domination, Femdom, latex

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

stachoo

Brianna & Kendra James Caning

Starring: Goddess Brianna, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Brianna & Kendra James Caning
Size: 785.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:05, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

NEVER BEFORE RELEASED! Kendra James and Goddess Brianna decide it's going to be a brutal afternoon as they prepare to cane their slave for his disobedience. Kendra and Brianna show no mercy as they shred the slave repeatedly , marking his flesh with their canes. The slave is in extreme pain and the women love every second of his discomfort. There is no better way to punish a slave than a nice caning by two women. Goddess Brianna, Kendra James
Tags: Caning, Corporal Punishment

Download:

stachoo

You're my new couch

Starring: Serena

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-serena-02-hd
Format: wmv
Size: 148.26 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:07, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

I suppose that my slave's far more comfortable than my old couch, so I wanna put him to the test by stressing him with my full weight. Despite the fact that I've got a really trained body, he's overwhelmed by the pressue and starts moaning, which leads to even more pressure from my ass on his stupid face! This loser shall stop breathing, for heavens sake! Furthermore he's brash enough to have claims against me and wants me to stop. Turned out to be a big mistake for him ;-). My ass has just begun to enjoy torturing and humiliating him!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download:

stachoo

Facesitting lingerie and stockings

Starring: Liana

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-liana-01-hd
Size: 141.07 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:52, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Today's not his lucky day, oh boy! Guess he's excited to see me in lingerie and stockings, but soon he'll be disappointed because I didn't put it on for his pleasure, but mine only. I've planned to control his breathing air with my hot ass and to catch his nose between my warm, smelling ass cheeks! Yes, boy, breathe in all of the scents, loser! You'll never be as close to a natural beauty as you're now! Smell everything out of my black lace panties, when you plant for air!

Download:

stachoo

Punish for the blighter

Starring: Daniela

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-daniela-02-hd
Size: 152.77 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:16, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

The armly mug is lying on the sofa again and is doing nothing. He should clean now and got punished a moment ago. But who set against his mistress deserves a hard punishment. So I place again on his ugly slavemug with my sexy ass so that he can not breathe. This little jerk whines like a baby but he need to learn to obey me. Only because of regular punishments he could learn that. I place on his face in all possible positions and squeeze all the breath out of him. It makes fun to punish this little shithead and he can be lucky that I take my time for him.

Download:

stachoo

Caged Boy Batter

Starring: Kendra James

General:
Name: FE_Caged Boy Batter
Size: 861.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:48, 10072 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 118 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Kendra James keeps her slave locked in permanent chastity so they always know who they belong too. She has her slave completely bound, hooded and objectified just how she likes them on display. He is given an ultimatum that if he wants to finally cum he must do it through the bars of his chastity cage. Mistress Kendra loves to tease him with dreams of having his chastity removed and tells him if he can orgasm in chastity maybe it will be unlocked.

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: CUM IN CHASTITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kendra james.

Download:

stachoo

Brats Deserve Feet

Starring: Brittany Andrews

General:
Name: FE_Brats Deserve Feet
Size: 738.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:09, 10032 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 118 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Brittany's chastity slave has been locked up for months on end without any pleasure on his cock. Unfortunately, he wasn't always on his best behavior during his sentence so his reward won't be as satisfying as it could've been. As Goddess Brittany begins to unlock his cock from chastity he thinks he will be getting milked by the firm grip of her hands. Due to his bratty behavior at times his "reward" will now be from the lowest part of Goddess Brittany's body...her feet!

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, TEASE & DENIAL, FEMALE DOMINATION, CHASTITY.
Keywords: brittany andrews.

Download:

stachoo

Rewarded Plaything

Starring: Demi Sutra

General:
Name: FE_Rewarded Plaything
Size: 1.09 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:09, 11564 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 313 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Demi Sutra loves her playthings to be quiet, hard and tied up so they are always at her disposal. His behavior has been exceptional this week and is rewarded with a milking by her strong, dominant grip. One comes out must go in though as Goddess Demi shoves every last drop of cum right back inside his slutty asshole.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, RUINED ORGASMS, MEN MADE TO CUM.
Keywords: demi sutra.

Download:

stachoo

MORNING TRAMPLING

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_MORNING TRAMPLING
Size: 879.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:18, 16627 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Zoe is very angry of her slave because he didnt let her rest at night from his snoring.. So she get up from the bed, waking up the slave by kicking him, tie up and she tramples him hard as punishing.. Check it out!!

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: zoe, flip flop, throath standing, jumping, bathrobe.

Download:

stachoo

Trampling Secretary Style!

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Trampling Secretary Style!
Size: 763.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:40, 15784 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Zoe had a very stressful and bad day at work so she must give the stress away.. The best way of this is to trample her pathetic slave! She is very angry, throwing the bag away and starting to that fckin guy.. Her favourite music is playing already, but anyway she starts with kicking.. She is doing everything what makes her relaxing like walking on the slaves body, bouncing on it, dancing, standing on the throat with stiletto heels! (Etc)

Keywords: zoe, high heels, throath standing, jumping, secretary, hard trampling.

Download:

stachoo

Abbie and Zoe Trampling!

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Abbie and Zoe Trampling!
Size: 680.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:00, 15653 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

We are having fun with Zoe! Trampling, dancing, facestanding, and so on.. Just watch it! Its the best fckn trampling clip ever!

Keywords: zoe, abbie cat, face standing, jumping, dancing, hard trampling.

Download: