You ONLY Get to Fuck MY Shoes

General:
Name: CSFEM_You ONLY Get to Fuck MY Shoes
Format: wmv
Size: 145.81 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:37, 2999 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

You ONLY Get to Fuck MY Shoes
Mistress Sara struts into the room wearing her sexy high heels. She lays down on the couch and draws you near to her. She teases you mercilessly with her sexy body, legs and high heels. You are so turned on and she knows this. She continues to tease you and slowly brings her heels to your cock as you kneel beside her. She pulls her shoe back to give you room to stick your cock between her heels and her bare foot. She commands you to fuck her shoes.

That is all you are good for. Fucking her shoes while she teases you mercilessly. You become crazed and desperate to cum. This is what she wants. She wants you to shoot your hot load all over her shoes and then lick them clean like the good shoe bitch you are. You are under HER COMMAND! This video is extremely sexy and erotic. Mistress Sara is absolutely spectacular! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for shoe and foot fans!

Mistress:
Sara Akeera, Mistress

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: sara akeera , shoe fucking , mistress , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , black , soles , bare soles , pov , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , facebusting

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

stachoo

Fucked Dick Hole MILKING

Starring: Goddess Valora, Nadia White

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Fucked Dick Hole MILKING
Format: mp4
Size: 490.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:39, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Nadia White and Goddess Valora are really tormenting their captive slave. He is bound down to a table and it's MILKING DAY! The slave is going to be milked, but he is going to suffer for it by having his dick hole invaded by sounding rods. The women fuck his dick hole and laugh as he tries hard to cum but simply cannot, yet stays on the edge under their control. Finally he is able to release but it is so unbearable for him! Goddess Valora, Nadia White
Tags: CBT, Female Domination, Femdom, Handjobs, Milking

Download:

stachoo

Whipped For Beauties

Starring: Hadley Viscara, Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Whipped For Beauties
Size: 595.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:54, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Hadley Vascara and Kendra James are the hottest Mistresses this slave has ever seen. He will suffer for their pleasure. He lives to suffer for beautiful dominant women. It makes him feel powerless. The women feel like punishing him for something they are making out to be more than it is, but he knows they just want to see him suffer for their own enjoyment and that is what keeps him so enslaved mentally for them. The women dish out a nasty whipping, lash after lash across his flesh. He hates the pain but also loves it and would take more and more if he could. Hadley Viscara, Kendra James
Tags: Corporal Punishment, Whipping

Download:

stachoo

Stroke That Slut-Stick

Starring: Jean Bardot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Stroke That Slut-Stick
Size: 448.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:12, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Jean Bardot has your full attention now, doesn't she? Wearing that sexy outfit, standing above you... Jean knows what you need. You need to release, don't you? Well Jean is going to tell you just how to do that for her. You wouldn't dare disobey her, would you? Listen to your Mistress and do as she says. She controls you and your cock and she will tell you what she wants you to do with it, bitch. Jean Bardot
Tags: Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, JOI, Masturbation Instruction

Download:

stachoo

My scent tortures him!

Starring: Sara Surprisink

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-sara-surprisink-02-hd
Size: 132.82 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:36, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

This really greedy lame duck is at my feet again. I can almost taste his fear... on the one hand he's horny by watching my hot ass and pussy and wants to feel their shape on his face, but on the other hand he knows exactly that nothing's for free. I sit down on his face, wearing a sexy fishnet pantyhose and keep his mouth shut between my ass cheeks. He has to inhale the tasty scent of my ass... I've put on that extra smelly panties for him - if he likes it or not! But to be honest... even if he's moaning beneath the heat of my pussy, he surely likes it! My pussy makes them want more ;-). Therefore I turn around and push my pussy hard against his respiratory ducts!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download:

stachoo

Slave in the smotherbox

Starring: Daniela

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-daniela-01-hd
Size: 179.16 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:09, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Look what I brought along for you, my little slave. Haha, probably you're already shaking from fear when you only see my new smotherbox! Guess what, I'll plug your whole head into it! Now it's getting really hot as I sit down on your face, while you loser suffer from motionlessness beneath me. And now I wanna figure out which position suits my comfort the best and steals your breath at once! Nobody said, it was comfortable for you... I don't care about your needs ;-).

Download:

stachoo

Breathing control by nylon-ass

Starring: Rayana

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-rayana-04-hd
Size: 92.51 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:15, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

That's the perfect position for this loser: he's tied to the backrest of my chair while his head lies on the seating. here we go... my ass reaches his face slowly and I don't even want him to speak too much. I don't give a damn about what he's saying! All that he deserves is my profanity and contempt! While he's suffering beneath my hot butt, I can't stop smiling from satisfaction about his misery! Breathe in all of my scent, you loser!

Download:

stachoo

Disobedient Doormat

Starring: Valentina Nappi

General:
Name: FE_Disobedient Doormat
Size: 823.87 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:08, 10014 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 314 Kbps, 48 Khz

When a slave is disrespectful in the house of Mistress Valentina she turns them into foot licking and toe sucking doormats until they learn their place in her world.

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, CHASTITY.
Keywords: valentina nappi.

Download:

stachoo

Taste of Leather

Starring: Katie Kush

General:
Name: FE_Taste of Leather
Size: 844.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:32, 10102 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 117 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Katie's slave has yet to earn the privilege to touch her skin with his tongue. He must first prove he is worthy enough by spit shining her leather boots clean from the laces down to the filthy soles. She orders him to start licking the crud off the bottom of her boots while he stays locked in his kennel. His mouth will know the taste of leather over and over again as he shows he can be a good bottom boot bitch. Mistress Katie pulls him out of his cage so he can really dive deep into every crevice of her leather boots. She grinds the soles of her boots all over his tongue then makes him suck her sharp heels as if it was a cock. He is just a filthy boot slut and will be treated like one. Mistress Katie won't be pleased until his tongue is painted black from licking every inch of her leather boots.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: katie kush.

Download:

stachoo

Edging Nightmares

Starring: Adria Rae

General:
Name: FE_Edging Nightmares
Size: 1008.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:53, 11537 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 314 Kbps, 48 Khz

Nothing satisfies Mistress Adria Rae more than denying a slave's right to orgasm. Once under her authortiy, she controls every aspect of her slave's sexual life. Orgasms are a privilege that must be earned but unfortunately for her slave he has a long way to go for such a special reward. Instead, she would rather make his bound cock suffer thru intense tease and denial as she edges his cock to the brink of madness. He can cry, plead and beg to cum but nothing will change the fact that his orgasms belong solely to Miss Adria. She has no intention of giving him a release any time soon as watching him suffer is just too much fun...

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, EDGING GAMES.
Keywords: adria rae.

Download:

stachoo

Loren Trampling Close-Up in Sport Shoes!

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Loren Trampling Close-Up in Sport Shoes!
Size: 784.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:50, 15815 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Heyy There! You can see Loren again, just now in close-up view! Now she is in the mood, to show off her very worn shoes to us, also how cruel way she tramples her slave! ;)

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: loren, fix angle, face standing, hard trampling, throat standing, dancing, jumping, sport shoes, close up, dirty shoes.

Download:

stachoo

Abbie and Zoe Trampling and Dancing!

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Abbie and Zoe Trampling and Dancing!
Size: 698.22 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:16, 13280 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Two beautieful girl! Very cool clip! Not to be missed! ;)

Keywords: zoe, abbie cat, face standing, red nails, throat standing, dancing, jumping, sandals, new girl.

Download:

stachoo

Kelly and Lucy - Trampling in Shoes!

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Kelly and Lucy - Trampling in Shoes!
Size: 712.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:27, 13221 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Heyy There! Kelly and Lucy are doing a fantastic trampling again together! :) Kelly is in gym shoes and Lucy is wearing a well-worn shoes.. They are enjoying this sooooo much! I dont have to introduce them i think; Just enjoy!! ;)

Keywords: kelly, lucy, face standing, sport shoes, throat standing, gym shoes, jumping, used shoes.

Download:

stachoo

Furious School Girl

General:
Name: KEBR_Furious School Girl
Size: 712.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:24:28, 3939 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Suellen pays a visit to the teachers who gave her a 0 grade in the biology test. she claims that the male reproductive system if meant for kicking only. when they try to prove her wrong, she punches, knees, kicks, stomps, squeezes, ties them up, blindfold and gags them. She also satisfies her sexual fantasies, by facesitting them, and sucking their balls and cock.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kebranozes.

Download:

stachoo

Ballbusted Police Recruits

General:
Name: KEBR_Ballbusted Police Recruits
Size: 596.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:18, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

This is how brazilian police selects it's new officers, they assign a hot ass girls to bust their balls to oblivion, if they survive they get the bedge. In this clip there's kick, knee, stomp, ass licking, blowjob, balljob.

Keywords: cbt, femdom, female domination, blow jobs.

Download:

stachoo

Rapture's Sexy Knee Devastation

General:
Name: KEBR_Rapture's Sexy Knee Devastation
Format: mpg
Size: 183.54 MB
Video: N/A, 00:01:18, 17694 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: N/A, 1536 Kbps, 48 Khz

knee from the left, knee from the right, knee from above, knee from down under, knee while screaming, knee while laughing... ...whatever rapture, have fun with your powerful knees, as long as we can have a nice view of your hot ass and crotch in that thong while you knee his balls to oblivion. Your melons are ripe too, i want a slice please.

Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, MUSCULAR WOMEN.
Keywords: kebranozes, rapture.

Download:

stachoo

Guard The Door Doggie

Starring: Princess Jennifer

General:
Name: MAS_Guard The Door Doggie
Size: 345 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:29, 8598 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Guard doggy guards the door. That's what he does when Princess Jennifer is away, he waits by the door for her to come home to him. Now that she has returned he can grovel at her feet, worship her, and be humiliated by her which he loves. He even does doggy tricks for princess to show what a devoted fool he is. Good doggy!

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download: