Defenseless and used

Starring: Mistress Leana

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-leana-02-hd
Format: wmv
Size: 133.23 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:29, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Tight up by Mistress Leane her victim is shamelessly used as a seat cushion. She is pressing down on his face with her hot pantyhose ass. His face nearly disappears in her ass. It's no use to beg. When Leana wants to sit down then she sits down as long as she wants to.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

stachoo

Loser, I will sit on your face!

Starring: Sweet Jenny Nina

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-jenny-nina-01-hd
Format: wmv
Size: 94.38 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:16, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sweet Jenny-Nina knows exactly what to do with the loser lying next to her feet on the ground. She wants to sit on his face and he seems to be just the right guy to do some facesitting with. Her tight leather shots press hard on his face - but Jenny-Nina doesn't care - she isn't the one on the bottom after all!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download:

stachoo

Orgasms for a Release

Starring: Brianna Rose

General:
Name: FE_Orgasms for a Release
Format: mp4
Size: 772.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:37, 10046 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 121 Kbps, 48 Khz

It's been months on end for Mistress Brianna's slave having his cock locked tightly away in chastity with no hope of release...until today! The pain and suffering of chastity frustrations has just been too much for her bitch and she has promised him a way of escaping all that denial. If he can properly give his Mistress the orgasms she demands using only his mouth than he may just have a chance of freedom. Her slave sticks out his tongue and pleases his Mistress's pussy as she rides and grinds on his face while relaxing on her queening throne. As hard as her slave tries to please his Mistress he has no idea any and all effort will never get him out of chastity. She receives the orgasms she desires from her slave's mouth but keeps his cock locked up tightly where it will always stay.

Category: QUEENING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PUSSY WORSHIP, CHASTITY, ORAL SERVITUDE.
Keywords: brianna rose.

Download:

stachoo

Crying for Cock

Starring: Evelyn Claire

General:
Name: FE_Crying for Cock
Size: 1.33 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:46, 10044 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 124 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Evelyn truly loves a man who thinks he is a big, tough guy yet crumbles at the sight of a strap-on cock. He says he can handle anything but as soon as Mistress Evelyn's strap-on slides deep in his ass he breaks and cries like a little bitch. This is music to her ears as the more he suffers the harder she pounds his tight hole. She will make him into a cock loving whore whether he likes it or not by the time she is done wrecking his sissy ass.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: PEGGING , STRAP-ON
Keywords: evelyn claire

Download:

stachoo

Candy hardcore trampling and jumping!

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Candy hardcore trampling and jumping!
Size: 818.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:24, 17719 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Hi There! Now Candy's really digging in herself in to the trampling... She was very angry, because her slave was just lazy all the day, doing Nothing, until she arrived at home, so she had to punish him! ;) She doesn't feel sorry, Jumping on him, on his neck, face and body in a very sadistic way... I think the slave will not be lazy anymore..

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: candy, trampling, foot, feet, jumping.

Download:

stachoo

Loren trampling in PVC!

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Loren trampling in PVC!
Size: 868.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:39, 18060 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Loren came back to show that who is the boss at the house! She trample her slave in sexy PVC corset. Stepping a little on his neck, body and head, during dancing a little, and sometimes do a hard step on the cheast, to show; she is the domina! The sight speaks for itself and it's very exciting! ;)

Keywords: loren, trampling, pvc.

Download:

stachoo

Loren trampling in balerina shoes!

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Loren trampling in balerina shoes!
Size: 947.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:24, 17755 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Awesome Loren now in balerina shoes trample her slave, all of his body, head and legs also... Sometimes she does it harder and harder to step! We can not wait from her mercy, because if she start it, then she lives for the moment... ;) What is not bad, because it's always a pleasure to see what she does!

Keywords: loren, trampling, balerina shoes, dancing.

Download:

stachoo

Shoe Licker

General:
Name: MAS_MEN ARE SLAVES#2013-12-25#Shoe Licker##
Size: 244.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:48, 6927 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

This slave is of more limited use to Misti and Cadence, but he is useful as a shoe licker. He spends much of his time on his hands and knees making sure the girls shoes are always sparkling clean, and a little attention from the whip certainly helps things. And this way he isn't just another useless man, he does provide some use to womankind.

Download:

stachoo

Slave Labor

General:
Name: MAS_MEN ARE SLAVES#2013-12-27#Slave Labor##
Size: 463.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:30, 11576 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

You know how it is when you own a home, there's always work to be done. Good thing Princess Ashlee owns multiple slaves, so she can use one of them to take care of the tedious hard labor. These concrete blocks need to be moved to form a fence so out comes her whip and the slave hops to it, arranging the blocks and metal fence as she wants. Hmm the first attempt isn't quite right but that's ok, he will do it all over again, and again, and again as often as needed until it's done to her satisfaction. Sure, feeling her whip on his back repeatedly hurts like hell but if he moved quicker then she wouldn't have to torture him while he hauled the heavy concrete into place.

Download:

stachoo

Is That Clean Enough

General:
Name: MAS_MEN ARE SLAVES#2013-12-30#Is That Clean Enough##
Size: 315.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:40, 7605 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ultimately whether or not Mischa and Katie's feet are clean enough doesn't really matter. That's because clean or not his purpose in life right now is to continue to kiss, lick, clean and worship their feet for as long as they feel like lounging around outside. This way the girls can leisurely chat and enjoy a smoke while the man on the floor adores their feet.

Download:

stachoo

A Sweet Treat

General:
Name: VAR_A Sweet Treat
Size: 239.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:23, 5026 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

A Sweet Treat

Today I have a little treat for my slave and because of this I allow him out of his cage so he can try to earn it..! I have him lay down on his back while I tread the treat into his cock and balls and have him lick it off my shoes.

Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, CBT, HIGH HEELS, FACESTUFFING/OVEREATING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: mistress, goddess, latex catsuit, cock standing, cock kicking, forced feeding.

Download:

stachoo

Ballbusting Bitch

General:
Name: VAR_Ballbusting Bitch
Size: 213.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:40, 5061 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Ballbusting Bitch

Watch how much fun I can have with my slaves worthless, pathetic excuse for a cock, come and see how I humiliate, squeeze, pull. whip and kick his tiny cock and balls for my entertainment. Dressed in my red hot leather and latex outfit he will take whatever is necessary for his mistress and to keep me and my sadistic satisfaction happy obviously.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BOOT DOMINATION, CBT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, LATEX.
Keywords: mistress, goddess, riding crop.

Download:

stachoo

Balls To Bust

General:
Name: VAR_Balls To Bust
Size: 225.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:02, 5022 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Balls To Bust

Here I have my slave restrained by the wrists with his arms above his head, then I have him stand with his legs apart so to present his balls to me ready for a good busting because he knows I love a good busting.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, KICKING, BALL ABUSE, CBT, DOMINATION.
Keywords: mistress, goddess, milf, high heels, leather gloves, louboutin boots.

Download:

stachoo

Cat's Cock Toy

General:
Name: VAR_Cat's Cock Toy
Size: 209.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:34, 5049 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Cat's Cock Toy

Today I have my slave laid naked on his back ready to take a bit of slap and tickle around his cock and balls, but while i'm tugging on the string I have tied around his cock he yelps in pain has I pull tight around his cock piercing. I have him then show me this piercing has I drive my boot heels deep into his ball to create my own kind of piercing, I finish with a few kicks to his testicals and a spit to the face for good measure.

Related Categories: CBT, COCK TEASE, BOOT DOMINATION, DICK SLAPPING, COSPLAY.
Keywords: mistress, goddess, thigh high boots, high heels, gloves, catwoman.

Download: