stachoo

Sadistic Dani

General:
Name: MAS_MEN ARE SLAVES#2014-01-17#Sadistic Dani##
Format: mp4
Size: 723.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:04, 6542 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Is Dani a little sadistic? Well yeah she kind of is. She takes delight in making the male gender suffer, leaving permanent whip marks on their fresh skin for them to always remember under whose hand they suffered. That is what this slave is learning right about now as following a kiss of the whip and a kiss of her hand, Dani gets to work carving his back. It brings a smile to her face as his suffering continues and the marks on his back increase, good that just means the whipping will continue until her sadistic thirst is quenched.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

stachoo

ChiChi's Back Seat Footjob

General:
Name: VAR_ChiChi's Back Seat Footjob
Size: 134.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:38, 1551 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 64 Kbps, 24 Khz

ChiChi's Back Seat Footjob

Poor ChiChi Medina's car ran out of gas, leaving her stranded without any way to get to the gas station. She flags you down and begs for a ride and offers to do ANYTHING if you'll just give her a lift to the gas station. It's totally out of your way, but you can't help but notice that ChiChi has some VERY sexy little feet, so you offer to give her a ride if she strokes you off with her soft little soles. You've been driving all day and ChiChi relieves all of your built up stress with her talented little toes, milking a GIGANTIC load from your throbbing cock all over her sexy feet...

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: POV, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: chichi medina, feet, foot, cum.

Download:

stachoo

Ashlynn My Silky Soles Own You

General:
Name: VAR_Ashlynn My Silky Soles Own You
Size: 721.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:16, 8031 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ashlynn "My Silky Soles Own You"

I want you to focus on my soft oiled feet rubbing you perfectly and making you grow harder and harder. You're suddenly in a trance as you watch my toes grip your shaft and mechanically stroke you. I don't stop teasing you as I talk about your obvious foot fetish and how I'm going to satisfy your fantasy. After all, all you need are my silky soles rubbing you continuously until you cum. Nothing else matters except these sensations as I talk to closer to orgasm. I'm determined to own you with these feet, so I tease you gently and sensually, treating you to various positions. I rotate between jerking you with all my toes, to my soles, and even to stroking you with just my first and second toes. Switching up between all these angles keeps you right on the edge of cumming and rock hard for me. You love that my feet control your cock and balls. I keep reminding you that I'll determine when you're allowed to cum. I turn around and wrap my wrinkled soles around you, stroking faster, and then slowing down to tease and show off my defined wrinkles. You have a perfect view of my soles and ass as you get closer and closer. I turn back around and grip your cock with all my pretty toes, stroking the pre-cum from you and webbing it in between them. I'm satisfied with how hard you are for my feet and how long you've lasted. I decide to reward you and I let you prove you love my feet with a huge cumshot!

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: SOLES, TOEJOBS, FOOT FETISH, WRINKLED SOLES, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: ashlynn taylor.

Download:

stachoo

Cock & Balls Smashing

General:
Name: VAR_Cock & Balls Smashing
Size: 619.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:05, 5112 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 251 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cock & Balls Smashing HQ

Cruel destruction of cock and balls under the feet of Sendy and his classic styles.

Category: BALLBUSTING

Download:

stachoo

Pervert Sendy

General:
Name: VAR_Pervert Sendy
Size: 588.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:13, 5128 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 254 Kbps, 44 Khz

Pervert Sendy

Video sadist of Sendy, mercilessly crushes the balls with heavy stomps, abuses trampling the cock, with a perverse inshoe cock inside their sandals.

Download:

stachoo

Worship Them Both!

General:
Name: AMG_Jennifer-TwoFootWorship_(Internet HD 1080p)
Size: 608.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:57, 12014 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Worship Them Both!

"Princess Jennifer is SO beautiful!! Could we PLEASE see a video of her shoving her beautiful young feet into an older slave's mouth and commanding him to lick and worship them?? And could the bottoms of her feet please be dirty? With red toenail polish. And PLEASE have her at some point shove BOTH her feet into the slave's mouth and command him to worship them BOTH at the same time!! And it would be even hotter if he was in chastity the whole time and she just totally ignores hm sometimes and plays with her phone like it is nothing to her to have a slave 15 or more years older than her just worshipping her and kissing her feet!"

Category: FOOT SLAVE TRAINING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination, foot gagging, dirty feet, foot fetish, chastity.

Download:

stachoo

Princess Nikki's Doormat

General:
Name: AMG_PrincessNikki-Trample-8MbpsHD
Format: wmv
Size: 647.76 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:39, 7965 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Princess Nikki's Doormat

Nothing gives a girl more self-confidence than walking all over men- LITERALLY. And We here at American Mean Girls are more than happy to provide that experience for any girl that wants it! This is Princess Nikki's first time ever walking all over another human being (and We use that term loosely) in her stiletto heels. But she has so much fun with it that she even changes shoes halfway through so she can "try out" a different pair of heels on this slave that she is using as her own personal human doormat...

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: female domination, high heels, human furniture, foot fetish, humiliation.

Download:

stachoo

Spread Em!

General:
Name: AMG_PrincessNikki-Ballbusting-8 Mbps HD 1080
Size: 535.16 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:48, 7958 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Spread Em!

We are taking Princess Nikki's confidence to new levels. To think she was an exotic dancer when We recruited her- crawling around on a stage for men's desires and bending over backward to fulfill their fantasies while they treated her like dirt. Not anymore. And now we are stepping up her confidence even one more notch- through BALLBUSTING! There is NOTHING that makes a girl feel more POWERFUL than dropping a man to his knees with a swift kick to its prescious NUTS. And here at Mean Girl Manor, there are no consequences or potential repricussions for her to worry about...these "males" are SLAVES- and they are here for her to do whatever she wants to them!
We even command it to put its hands behind its back and then We put a spreader bar between it's legs so Princess Nikki can have a nice, clear shot at its family jewels. LOL! She loves it and takes full advantage. You can see her confidence growing with each kick. She even starts toying with the loser, getting up close to him and teasing him with her beauty...then SLAMMING her knee up into his balls! LOL! SOOO much fun to watch... :)

Category: LINGERIE
Keywords: ballbusting, blondes, cbt, ball stomping, ball abuse.

Download:

stachoo

Ballbusted For Bad Wine

Starring: Cate

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1264-Ballbusted For Bad Wine
Size: 496.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:22:16, 2989 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

It doesn't take much to make us sadistic bitches want to kick Matthew in the nuts, so it's hardly surprising that Cate is on the war path when she's served up a glass of shit wine. Looking incredible in her red lingerie and matching shiny (and very pointy) shoes, she sets about fucking up Matthew's balls to ensure he doesn't make the same mistake again. The kicks, punches and squeezes just keep coming until Matthew's balls almost match those sexy shoes of Cate's.

Published Thursday 16th of March 2017
Keywords: kicking, lingerie, punching, squeezing, heels, domestic, cate.

Download:

stachoo

Ballbusting Fitness

Starring: Araneae

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1265-Ballbusting Fitness
Size: 464.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:50, 2989 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Matthew has been getting a bit of a belly lately, so Nikki (who owns his balls) has sent him to Ari the personal trainer to get him fit. Nikki has also been told that the best way to motivate Matthew is to kick him in the nuts and put him in excruciating ball pain if he's not trying hard enough! Matthew's workout begins, and it's not long before he's getting just as much of a testicular workout as the rest of his body.

Published Thursday 23rd of March 2017
Keywords: kicking, kneeing, punching, squeezing, trainers/flat shoes, humiliating, domestic, araneae, sport, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings.

Download:

stachoo

Bound For Ballbusting

Starring: Chloe

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1266-Bound For Ballbusting
Size: 444.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:56, 2988 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Chloe's ballbusting victim is tied securely in her rope web to expose his balls to be abused. Chloe is always a sadistic and vicious ballbuster and this is a great video where she really hurts his balls and makes them nice and big.

Published Thursday 30th of March 2017
Keywords: kicking, dresses and skirts, kneeing, punching, squeezing, heels, slapping, restraint / bondage, dungeon, chloe, pvc & fetish.

Download:

stachoo

Furniture Doesn't Talk 2

General:
Name: CSFEM_lma-furniture-doesn't-talk-p02
Size: 141.53 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:26, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Furniture Doesn't Talk 2
brootle, relentless, merciless face sitting... all the time... using him as a total object beneath her gorgeous ass.

She also snacks on food and lets out some burps to make the scene even HOTTER! Face sitting and face-crush fans will love this clip.

Mistress:
Samantha, Goddess

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , ASS GRINDING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: samantha , smothering , ass sniffing , upskirt , young domme , stink , diva , high heels , tattoos , blonde , jeans shorts , butt drops , face sitting

Download:

stachoo

Nipples are for scourge 2

General:
Name: CSFEM_gk-nipples-are-for-torture-p02-f
Size: 96.41 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:35, 2794 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Nipples are for scourge 2
Just when you thought if couldn't get any worse... it does! Mistress Bijou secures clamps on the gardener's nipples and pulls... and pulls... and pulls! His screams of agony are music to her ears. And we were certain it wouldn't stop because she was clearly enjoying herself so much.

But when it finally ended, she decides he deserves a special treat... a nice HARD BITE! Very extreme nipple pain in this one!

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: NIPPLE PLAY
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , BDSM , LATEX , FEMALE DOMINATION , FETISH CLOTHING
Keywords: bijou steal , cock and ball torture , weights , ass kissing , clamps

Download:

stachoo

Suffer for the View POV

General:
Name: CSFEM_lmf-suffer-for-the-view
Size: 80.58 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:40, 2986 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Suffer for the View POV
""I love to trample and the only way you get to see that glorious view from below is if you lay beneath my heels as I stand on your chest.

I press hard with my heels and you will enjoy suffering for me. You will suffer for that exquisite view. You will suffer because I like it. Now lay there and take it.""

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: POV
Related Categories: TRAMPLING , HIGH HEELS , HUMAN FURNITURE , FOOT DOMINATION , SHOE FETISH
Keywords: bijou steal , brutal beauty , long hair , brunette , trample , slides

Download:

stachoo

Tangent's Toilet

Starring: Goddess Tangent

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Tangent's Toilet
Size: 684.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:54, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 132 Kbps, 44 Khz

You are underneath Goddess Tangent and ready to be her toilet slave. Are you ready to drink from her? Are you ready for your golden opportunity? I bet you are. Open wide and swallow each and every drop. You do want to please Goddess Tangent, don't you slave? Good boy. That's it, drink it all. Goddess Tangent
Tags: Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV

Download: