Alex Arabella's site questions.

Lazarus

I'm just posting these picture of Alex because I'm tired of mousing over the topic and seeing a picture of another model. :)

oopsalot

Thank you so much. That was driving me crazy. I want to see Alex when I open this thread and I'm glad she is back. Great choices too.

oopsalot

I've never understood these "slips". I'm talking about content that's recorded by the site to be downloaded by subscribers and NOT live streaming stuff. How can such slips be legally allowed for "********" models when the content can be reviewed before being made available?
As far as I understand it, there is a thing called the TAC document or something like that that catalogs nudity in this regards. As long as they are not portrayed in a sexually suggestive manner then toplessness is okay. first example that comes to mind is Thora Birch in American Beauty. Now we may find them sexually arousing but the proof is not on how it received but how it is portrayed. if she had sex toys and was saying suggestive things and whipping them out it would be different. casual slips and teases are permissible obviously or these sites couldn't exist. I think the perception of what is and isnt legal is what got Jimmy in trouble years ago, but because he knew the law and his sites never actually broke it is why he is a free man today.

Basically, what I am trying to say is just because you have seen her nipple, doesn't make her older.

Pandora

Hi Pandora, I haven't read most of the other replies so I could be repeating someone else. Alex should definitely stay ink and piercing free. My suggestions for improvements would be to increase the number of updates to at least 2 per week, I would stay a regular member if she did because then I would feel I was getting more value for money. I think she should do a lot more candids, including videos. Also I think it would be much better if the HD videos were unedited.
One other thing, I think you should give Stephanie, Michelle and Artemesia from Honey-cream their own sites or put up much more updates from them.
Hello, glad you posted your suggestions. Unfortunately more sets probably won't happen. More sets means more frequent shoots which means more plane flights or scheduled time for the model and photographers times to match up. I do hope you stay a member and more candids are possible but I'm unsure if it will happen. As I've stated earlier(I know you may have missed it) she intends to stay piercing and tattoo free. At least for a good while :) feel free to post any other suggestions. Also in regards to the other girls sites I don't have any insight on what will happen with them sadly

fra24nks40

worrying about the models age as far as the law is concerned is a non issue , otherwise how do you explain nudist videos where every one from about 5 to 95 is buck naked and entered in beauty contests .

Pandora

I love the last few sets, she looks especially gorgeous with a landing strip. I still miss the way she used to tease with her panties in the earlier TS sets... Maybe when she takes them off she could still use them as a prop and hold them up in front of her life she does with her shirts sometimes. I think that would be a great addition to her moves. And yes, we want more candids, hopefully she'll have a tiny little skirt for Halloween.
Haha I'm sure she intends to do some cute Halloween candids :) and I'll pass the message along about the panties :) Thanks for the suggestions!!

Just4Mods

Theres some funny stuff here, Ill try to do my best to lend some insight...and sorry in advance for the diatribe, im trying to cover it all in just 1 post.

1. This age discussion is so old. We have it every few months with teen modelling newcomers. There is nothing illegal about the slips because there is nothing illegal about the girls being completely naked. Thee nudist argument is actually what won multiple photogs multiple court cases on the issue, just ask Jimmy Stephens(not technically his legal name either, alot of people dont know that) how many times he successfully defended himself in court back in the early 2000's. According to US law, the girls could technically model completely nude as long as the genitalia wasnt the focus of the picture and shes not doing what is deemed "sexually-explicit" poses. They can, however, so sexually-explicit poses wearing clothes, underwear, etc. as long as theyre covered. The think about all that is the photogs have to decide how far to push that issue and how much hassle they want from the law/government on the issue. Jimmy won his first court case on this over 20 years ago, if youre not up to speed on this stuff then research it first before posting this same old crap all the time.

2. The models ages, ESPECIALLY the ones associated with BFC sites have been confirmed and substantiated NUMEROUS times for NUMEROUS models. You guys must be new to the party, thats all I can say. This has been discussed and proven with photos, year books, licenses, facebook pages, etc. over the years on many different forums, not just this one. If you want proof, go look for it, its out there. I never understood why it would be questioned anyway. First, Ive found most of the detractors are not teen model fans, theyre haters so if youre not looking for a teen model, why bother talking shit to teen model fans??? i dont get it, just to ruffle some feathers?? Its just stupid. Second, if you ARE looking for a teen model and you start to doubt her age, why do that?? Just maintain the image the model has portrayed, it does you no good to doubt her.

3. As for girls like Amanda, have you guys SEEN Kylie Jenner?? She's built exactly like Amanda, has tattoos and piercings(nipple pierced at 17) granted not as many as Amanada, but no one ever questioned her age when she was 17. Its foolish. Girls this day in age are developing earlier and fuller than they did generations past. The average age for a girl to start puberty had plummeted in the last 30 years. Its asinine to think that wouldnt effect how mature a 17 year old girl looks now. Her genes and horomones are different than the 17 year old girls that most of you probably remember.

4. The parents, ohhhhh the parents. They couldnt POSSIBLY sign off on their daughters doing this stuff right?? CALI SKYE'S DAD WAS HER PHOTOG!!! Are you people serious??? There are people with completely different family values than you could possibly imagine. There is a reason why this teen modelling world is so incredibly limited to such a small number of participants. Its because they think differently that they exist in the first place. Some of the girls come from broken homes, single parents, no parents, raised by family members or living with friends, free to do what they want, some try to keep it hidden, some are completely out in the open about it. Some but very few actually come from standard, 2 parent homes in suburbia. Thats the vision thats been created by the photogs and models but most of the time, these girls are not from that environment, so expecting them to have the same familial background and values as you were raised with is flat out absurd.

Just4Mods

And as for my subscription with Aex's site, im not going anywhere I was just making a point that the squeaky wheel got the grease and be mindful of those who disagreed. Since Alex asked her fans what we preferred, there has only been 2 shaved sets, i was just getting a little antsy. And please everyone, dont hate on me here, no one else will speak up, some arent members here, others dont have the balls. Im just the pseudo-spokesperson you could say. Ive been looking forward to the fake nipple piercing set since she mentioned it, thats an excellent solution. I honetly felt bad that her subscribers changed her mind to suit their personal preference. Heres how she worded the question "2. How would you guys feel if I got my nipples pierced? I’ve wanted to for a long while but never really had the time to get them done." To me , it didnt sound like a spur of the moment question. Its something shes wanted for a while, she thought about and decided she wants it. In her life, the only issue was her fans. She had to ask her fans and she IS smart in that regard. I just wish the overwhelming response would have been "do what you want, we are your fans regardless" just like i am regardless of the fact that im not a fan of the pubic hair. Im not cancelling my subscription, never was. Re-read what i wrote at the end, i said "I can make threats too, sounds foolish doesnt it." I was making the point that the members who threatened to pull their subscription if she shaved or got 1 lousy nipple piercing were basically selfish assholes. Its like with Amanda. Do I find her as attractive now as I did before? No. Do some people find her more attractive now? Of course, there are people out there who LOVE that emo look she has now. Do I HATE that when I pull up her sets the first ones I see are the early ones with that beautiful long blonde hair? hell yeah! She was legitimately GORGEOUS in my opinion in those early sets with the blonde hair, minimal tattoos, and no gauges i her ears. Just stunning! But guess what, I STILL pay for a subscription to her site. Why? Because when we stop supporting teen models is when their sites close. When one closes, its one less example for the next girl coming up to see that she can be successful having her own site. We cant kill the pipeline. There have waaayyyy to many great teen models and sites that have closed from lack of paying members. Im not going to cancel my subs just for my own selfish preferences with that particular model. It may cost us others down the road. You gotta see the bigger picture boys.

RandomAct

I get what you're saying, but if you aren't satisfied with the product, even if you like the idea of supporting someone, you shouldn't pay for it. Consumerism in a nutshell is about being selfish. The only voice you have 9 times out of 10 is with your dollar. So yeah, definitely support the models, but support the ones who put out a product you like. These sites aren't cheap.

sleazoid

I get what you're saying, but if you aren't satisfied with the product, even if you like the idea of supporting someone, you shouldn't pay for it. Consumerism in a nutshell is about being selfish. The only voice you have 9 times out of 10 is with your dollar. So yeah, definitely support the models, but support the ones who put out a product you like. These sites aren't cheap.
I agree. IMO the idea that unsuccessful sites can discourage any potential newcomers is silly. Maybe I'm wrong and that's how it really works, but how would you know? It is what it is.

fra24nks40

fridays video with the little , purple outfit = one of her best . if she's wearing some of the outfits fans sent her , she should open the video with either a thanks or acknowledgement to the fan .

Pandora

If I recall correctly she had her wish list up after she supposedly did a shoot. Which would mean that there probably haven't been any new sets with gifts from her members. I cant honestly day if she will do sets in her gifts unless i missed an update from her. Be patient I'm sure everyone is excited to see her in all the things they bought for her x)

And yes, its a pity about Maya, I just hope all her members go to Alex lol :)

gregkn

I loved the most recent set and video so much, i trimmed myself a runway as a tribute.......wife hasn´t noticed it yet.....

oopsalot

They wanted to get costume sets in for halloween. so they bumped them up in the numbering. Next week it fills in the gap.