Alex Arabella's site questions.

Sly_Fry

HOLY HELL!

Her new vid is AMAZING!

I'm a little concerned tho...they couldn't possibly push it any further, could they? I have a feeling it'll be a step back moving forward.

Tres12

I think it would be pretty hot for Alex to choose her own outfit for a video/set. Something more fun about knowing she chose it for us. Could call it "Lady's Choice" :-D

somebeach

I have to admit the last month or more has become pretty stale. The edginess of the slips has all but disappeared and i am once again losing interest. It may be time to let my membership lapse for a while.

Sly_Fry

I have to admit the last month or more has become pretty stale. The edginess of the slips has all but disappeared and i am once again losing interest. It may be time to let my membership lapse for a while.
Really? Her last few steps have been a HUGE leap forward....The last video, he dress was so transparent that once she removed the panties you could CLEARLY see her "kitty". How much "edgier" do you want?

oopsalot

latest set has her in nothing but chocolate syrup on her boobs and there is one brief kitty slip after taking of the see through panties she was wearing. but yeah, not edgy at all. :rolleyes:

somebeach

latest set has her in nothing but chocolate syrup on her boobs and there is one brief kitty slip after taking of the see through panties she was wearing. but yeah, not edgy at all. :rolleyes:
The best sets she has done in my opinion was 22 and 23 but it seems to have calmed down a whole lot since then. It seems they hook us into thinking they will continue that path then go right back to the way it was before everyone was dropping off her site. Im sure if memberships drops we will get the standard 2 sets as before that were great then back to 20 more of the same. Some of the latest sets she does even seem to be having fun anymore and it was her personality that made sets like 22 and 23 so great.
Rant over for what its worth :rolleyes::confused:

suppoon420

I agree somewhat with somebeach. It's beginning to get repetitive. The show factor might have gone up, but that's got limited appeal. One day she's going to turn 18, and good lord willing, she'll let it all out there. What then? I keep going back to what I said earlier. Let her personality come through more. Give us some sets doing what she does on a normal day. I'd like to see some behind the scenes videos. Her having fun getting ready between shoots. Take us through a day in the life.

gregkn

I agree with what everyone is saying, but i don´t believe she should be criticized for the sets....she and photographer are turning out what is legally allowed and i, for one, am grateful for what we´ve had already.....they don´t need pressure from anyone....let it all develop and we should all be happy......

my missus says i should spend more time at AA......happy to do so.....

somebeach

not criticizing anything, but we each have our own degree of what we like. Those who are happy will stay and those who are not will move on. I miss that beautiful personality that did come thru in past sets though. I still admire her, and I was just stating my own opinion, not putting her or site down in any way. my opinion is all it was nothing more.

Sly_Fry

not criticizing anything, but we each have our own degree of what we like. Those who are happy will stay and those who are not will move on. I miss that beautiful personality that did come thru in past sets though. I still admire her, and I was just stating my own opinion, not putting her or site down in any way. my opinion is all it was nothing more.
I agree that her personality was missing for a bit...but recent sets we seem to be getting more of it. More goofiness, more smiles and laughs and more of her playful boob jiggling. I swear, when she does that while smiling at the camera it is awesome!

One thing to remember is that they shoot many sets at once. She is a teenage girl, there is likely friends, family, school and maybe a BF/GF in her life...she could of simply been having a bad/stressful week when a bunch of those sets where shot. With the shooting style, one bad day/week that affected her personality could of resulted in 2 months of updates not showing her same sparkle.

bjl12

I agree somewhat with somebeach. It's beginning to get repetitive. The show factor might have gone up, but that's got limited appeal. One day she's going to turn 18, and good lord willing, she'll let it all out there. What then? I keep going back to what I said earlier. Let her personality come through more. Give us some sets doing what she does on a normal day. I'd like to see some behind the scenes videos. Her having fun getting ready between shoots. Take us through a day in the life.
I believe she's 18 now. I read somewhere it was October or November of 2015. And, well, we're there already. I would prefer she transition into like MeetMadden or BrookeMarks. She could do very well in the NN industry and just do some nudity in zipsets. I may be alone in that preference, but that's what I'd like to see from her. Otherwise she'll disappear in the vast ocean of nudity in the same way every other model does

Oh and I would reallllly like if she kept doing the g-string shots from behind like she did in "Great Idea" video. Awesome shot of ass/vag with just a string covering it!

VolponView

transition into like MeetMadden or BrookeMarks
She is doing what those models do now. Nothing would change/transition if she did shoots like them.

disappear in the vast ocean of nudity in the same way every other model does
Like who for example?
I can think of several that have gone on to nude after starting out as non-nude and done very well.
Peachez, Brittany Marie, Dawn Avril, Scarlet Morgan, Missy Gates, Sandy Summers, and the twins, Brooke & Vikki

bjl12

She is doing what those models do now. Nothing would change/transition if she did shoots like them.

Like who for example?
I can think of several that have gone on to nude after starting out as non-nude and done very well.
Peachez, Brittany Marie, Dawn Avril, Scarlet Morgan, Missy Gates, Sandy Summers, and the twins, Brooke & Vikki
You know I just realized I don't even follow nude models. I actually have no idea how well they do. I like the tease stuff and hardcore for whatever reason. Don't even bother with nude sets.

Thanks for the info! Nonetheless I'm sure she'll do well at whatever she chooses to do

oopsalot

Her latest vid has an abundance of slips. The out takes from teh photo set really show her personality. So if those are what you are looking for, this set is for you.