Alex Arabella's site questions.

VonRaschke

It was really nothing to see. Lots of people in the thread really exaggerated what was exposed. It's like the side of a lip iirc
Pfft. Other than Cali Skye's crotchless panty set, what other American -18 teen model website showed a model's pussy? Also, it wasn't "the side of the lip", it was full-on labia.

bjl12

Pfft. Other than Cali Skye's crotchless panty set, what other American -18 teen model website showed a model's pussy? Also, it wasn't "the side of the lip", it was full-on labia.
Oh okay I guess I remembered it incorrectly. I wound up deleting the set. Didn't - personally - think too highly of it.

So this brings two questions to mind; one, why has no one reposted that single picture yet, and two, where is this Cali set you mentioned? How could I have missed that?!? That sounds totally awesome.

bjl12

So this brings two questions to mind; one, why has no one reposted that single picture yet, and two, where is this Cali set you mentioned? How could I have missed that?!? That sounds totally awesome.
Come to think of it I don't recall a crotchless panty set for Cali...ever?

VolponView

AAR065 Hang On

CLS001 Serve While Hot​

Some say they are crotchless panties, some say it was a wardrobe malfunction.
I don't know either way.
You decide.​

suppoon420

My friend from which set is that picture and thank you.
Pic 55 from Set 065 from March 11, 2016. It is no longer available from the site, and I would caution anyone posting it on this board. If the site owner deleted it, it was for a very good, probably legal reason.

bjl12

Pic 55 from Set 065 from March 11, 2016. It is no longer available from the site, and I would caution anyone posting it on this board. If the site owner deleted it, it was for a very good, probably legal reason.
The Cali pic is 10000x worse. Everyone is losing their mind over nothing imo