Alex Arabella's site questions.

VonRaschke

Alex's new set is fantastic, highly recommended. A damn shame that Amanda, Brooke or Cali never wore an outfit like this back in the day.

oopsalot

She is back to playing with her panties in the latest set. Might be a slip or two. I only watched the video once so far and cant screen cap but she is hitting it out of the park on every set lately. So worth the price of membership!

Sly_Fry

Some good updates this week. Alex has been great lately, and Amanda's new set and vid is damn cool and sexy.

Pandora

Alex's last several sets have been pretty freaking daring. Absolutely pushing that line and I think it's amazing.

CheeksMcButt

Interesting that she's basically shown more at "17" than Amanda has shown since she's been "18". I wonder what was holding Amanda back if she's been allowed to show so much more before she was "legal". It's not like she didn't seem willing.

fra24nks40

who all is at the shoots with alex , she always seems to be playing to someone to the left or right of the video camera ? parent , still photog , boyfriend , girlfriend ?

rapper

Hi, i think you will find it is Amanda Verona. If you look at most of their earlier sets/vids within 2 or 3 shoots they have the same back drop,bulldoser,guard rail,timber gate, et al & they are seen together in a lot of candid pic's as well. PS but not necessarily as girlfriends but possibly great friends that give support to one another

Last edited by a moderator:

Sly_Fry

It is Amanda. She appears in a lot of the "outtakes" for her sets.

This has always begged the question...WHY in the Blue Hell have we not gotten a set with the BOTH of them!? He's claimed before that it's difficult to get models' schedules to line up and get them together. Those two seem to almost always be together...so do some damn joint sets!

reemul

Heh, I really don't want Amanda fucking up a perfectly good Alex set.
Unless the problem is that if you put them together on camera, they always end up making out or fucking. Which the webmaster can't show for a few more months. I'd be perfectly happy to see Amanda's graffiti-covered body in the scene if she was face down between Alex's legs.

RandomAct

That would be the ONLY scenario where I wouldn't mind it. I don't find Amanda attractive in the slightest, and she'd just be in the way otherwise.

oopsalot

One is over and one is under so the logistics dont work out. they can't be on each others sites for a whole set basically. once they are both over, then maybe it will happen.

Sly_Fry

Amanda is a good tease...that intrigued me towards her.

I agree she's not my usual type. Boyish hairstyles, too many tats (I don't mind a few smaller tats, but too much ink is a bit of a turn off), but she has a damn fine rack and a nice ass.

She also joins Alex and Danni of his models, in the class of looking like they actually WANT to be there. She genuinely enjoys teasing the camera, and interacts with her fans.

Six months ago I would of completely agreed about keeping Amanda out of Alex's business, but if you give her a chance...I think she'll end up growing on you.

Just one fellas opinion.