Bailey Knox

Rodzila

i think when it's not your main income unlike so many cam girls or onlyfans girls now you lose motivation. i think that phad or whoever is the boss there is the only reason she was /is a non nude model. if she would start today she would have an onlyfans and would fuck on cam. but she is from a different generation. maybe she has a boyfriend ,maybe she is busy with health issues or maybe she just don't want to do it anymore . it's sad cause we have known her and madden for so long . i always wished these girls would go out with a bang . like a full on boy girl video. bailey was the closest to do that. i think her boss does not tell people she is cancelling shows until the last minute to make money. we saw time and time again what an sob he is. maybe she isn't even in control over her twitter account. who knows.

jmf82

Know if the new (old) set "Florida Sunshine" is worth paying for or should we ditch this model yet?

toddey47

i think when it's not your main income unlike so many cam girls or onlyfans girls now you lose motivation. i think that phad or whoever is the boss there is the only reason she was /is a non nude model. if she would start today she would have an onlyfans and would fuck on cam. but she is from a different generation. maybe she has a boyfriend ,maybe she is busy with health issues or maybe she just don't want to do it anymore . it's sad cause we have known her and madden for so long . i always wished these girls would go out with a bang . like a full on boy girl video. bailey was the closest to do that. i think her boss does not tell people she is cancelling shows until the last minute to make money. we saw time and time again what an sob he is. maybe she isn't even in control over her twitter account. who knows.
Bailey did go hardcore in a girl-girl with Misty Gates although it didn't show everything on her. In that said video, she fingers and eats out Misty both at the Y and the poop shoot!! Was by far her best video, and would advise anyone who hasn't seen it to get it, it's well worth the$$ Madden on the other hand had great potential, but has never come close to showing as much as Bailey. Madden can start by getting an HD cam for starters!!!

toddey47

She had a cam show, what on Wednesday!!?? It still isn’t posted on her website yet!! What a joke!! Who in their right mind would pay anything?

Rodzila

I think you should judge her based on her history. Never reliable, many cancellations, Back and forth with progression of her exposure and generally unproffesional .Same as her boss . All is telling me she does not give a fuck. If people are so "in love" with her and want to believe her grandma died or her dog ate her home work every week for years and keep paying her and not complain to try to get better service for their good earned money so good for them.

toddey47

I think you should judge her based on her history. Never reliable, many cancellations, Back and forth with progression of her exposure and generally unproffesional .Same as her boss . All is telling me she does not give a fuck. If people are so "in love" with her and want to believe her grandma died or her dog ate her home work every week for years and keep paying her and not complain to try to get better service for their good earned money so good for them.
Couldn’t agree with you more!!

majikdragoon

It doesn't look good for any of the Panda models at the moment. Looks like a slow collapse to me. I suspect they'll begin to release uncensored, higher res remasters of Bailey vids ...which I would buy, but once that's out she'll disappear into obscurity. Shame.

jmf82

I see Spencer has ventured over to onlyfans. It appears she doesn't plan on going down with the ship. Surprised if Bailey doesn't eventually make the transition herself.

toddey47

Was wondering if anybody heard anything? Is she done? I unsubscribed from her site in December, so I am not able to ask any questions directly, but 1 update since November 20th??

surround

Well, she mentioned on Twitter that she is going away for a few weeks and that she will be back. That was nearly 4 weeks ago.
I think she has some mental issues. Since her dog died she seem to have serious depression. Not a good combination with her inability to take criticism. Every word is taken personal followed by whining about haters. Remember one of the last shows where she was wasting two and a half hours for "delivering a message" instead of giving her members a good show. This kind of messages should be on YouTube and not during her rare camshows. But this is her personality and it won't change unfortunately.
Anyway, I hope she will come back sooner than later. She was and is one of my favourites.

toddey47

Where in the world is Carmen Santiago, oooops I meant Bailey!? Those of you old enough will get the joke, but seriously, any information anywhere??

toddey47

1 update in 86 days!?!? Yea, she has to be done! I believe Brooke marks is too. Something had to have happened over there!!

pripitty

I asked Malloy what was happening, she didn’t really say much, which I didn’t think she would. But yeah, Brooke is obviously not signing up for onlyfans. Brooke alluded to not having the job she loved anymore in a tweet. I think Phad screwed them in some way. But it would be nice to know what is going on with all of them. Misty disappeared from the organization years ago with no explanation. I feel like they owe it to their long time supporters to explain what’s going on. I’d be super bummed if it all just ended abruptly with no explanation. I like Bailey, but Brooke is my favorite NN internet model of all time. Would love to see old sets and videos redone with unreleased pics and footage. After about 13 years online there’s got to be plenty of unreleased content. I’m sure there’s even some custom sets that were sold to rich guys at some point. I know they are aware of this website and read it from time to time, so if anyone in that organization reads this, please tell us if there is a plan for the future.

toddey47

this video you can tell was at least a few years ago maybe more cause it's before she started to gain the weight. Also 75$????? she better be spreading the pink in the camera with no obstructions!! but we all know you wont be able to see anything good, history has taught us all to just pass on this one.