Mixed Bondaged Babes

SaintSaint

Black Stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit

Mina wears a new 4-way stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit she made herself, since we could never seem to find a great place to buy them, let alone thong back versions, we had to take matters into our own hands and make one ourself! Paired with an Artifice Clothing waist cincher, which turns out was a little on the small side, and black heels. She is bound with our new 4mm Acid Purple Rope, which you can buy at our store, elbows tied tightly, chest harness, and hogtied. The stretch PVC bodysuit making all sorts of squeaking rubber noises as she moves around helpless, with her corset restricting her movement rather severely. This was actually a very tough position for Mina, lying on her stomach made her feel uncomfortable due to the tight corset, and I had to let her out a little early, but we think it was worth it, the shots of her in this outfit are stunning and sexy. You will definitely be seeing more of these kinds of costumes.

Filesize: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:16:15
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

RS-279 - White Stretch PVC Hotness

Mina is bound in a kneeling strappado to the staircase wearing a new white stretch PVC costume and black ballet heels. She is harness gagged in our white harness ballgag, which is then secured via the D-ring on the top back to her arms and then tied off to the stair case leaving her in a precarious balancing position.

Filesize: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:20:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Black PVC On the Bed

Mina sits on the bed wearing a black PVC bodysuit. Her elbows are tightly bound together with white rope, her wrists are pulled up into the small of her back bending her tightly bound arms and pushing out her chest. She eventually finds herself strictly hogtied on the bed into a tight arch with a rope gag.

Filesize: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:17:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Halloween Self Bondage

Mina is wearing slick black bodysuit and stockings. She puts on her ballet boots for the camera, then proceeds to handcuff herself into a tight spot! The Doxy wand makes an appearance, and then she struggles with the keys to unlock herself.

Filesize: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:20:32

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Chair Bound Gwen

Mina wears a black shiny catsuit, black PVC Ballet Boots and our Lambskin Leather Gwen hood. She is padlocked into a stiff collar. Laced into a tight Lambskin Leather Armbinder, and cuffed at her ankles around the chair legs.

Filesize: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:15:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Rebreath Rubber Girl 4

Asian slave girl with dog collar, wearing 2 different transparent latex suits & forced to orgasm with vibrator while wearing a transparent latex re-breathing hood.

Filesize: 491 MB
Duration: 00:37:07
Resolution: 1280x720
Audio: AAC LC, 6 channels

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Dani Picas - Roommate Tied Orgasm

I am SO happy to see you are home! Thankgod! Untie me PLEASE! My ex left me here like this!!! But you have other plans. you see I am spread eagle, and have a gag and vibrator so you put them to use, leaving me with the vibrator in my panties to make me cum!

This is a video from Dani Picas, who seems to have taken her stores and social media down entirely. So I'm going to upload it here.

In this video, Dani plays your roommate who has been tied to the bed by her ex-boyfriend. In stead of helping her, you place a ball gag in her mouth and then get her vibrator and force her to orgasm.

Filesize: 586 MB
Duration: 00:09:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Sara and Marie

1: Sara is kneeling on a comfy chair, hugging one side of the backrest, her crossed ankles secured (somewhat loosely) against the side of the seat. Her friend Marie is resting on top of the chair, leaning forward so she can reach Sara's feet. Marie starts the match armed with a comb, then she switches to her fingers. After a while, she decides to go with an electric toothbrush, sitting on Sara's calves to keep those feet firmly in place. For the last minute or so, she gives Sara's feet a rest and turns her attention to the ribs and waist. Sara isn't among my most ticklish models. But she does laugh quite a bit. Just not very loudly. Overall, the tickling action in the Last Laugh Tet series is on the moderate side, so if you prefer when models howl in hysterical laughter, this might not be for you. On the other hand, if you like to see nice playful tickling involving a cute, charming ticklee, you might very well enjoy this series.

2: Marie's wrist and ankle cuffs are tied to part of an old wood bed that I found. She's resting on a mattress that's placed on top of the bed piece. Her left leg is crossed over her right. Sara spends the first three minutes playing with Marie's feet. Since Marie is only loosely restrained, the ropes giving her some freedom of movement and even the option of kicking a bit, Sara has to fight her. But Sara prevails and doesn't have that much trouble paying Marie back for the previous scene. After about a minute she gives Marie a taste of the electric toothbrush. Since this tool requires more precision than fingers she mostly concentrates on the right foot, which is less mobile than the left. Sara ends the scene with just a bit of rib and belly tickling.

3: Sara is resting on my small weight bench, legs elevated so that her ankles are propped on a padded bar that's a foot or so higher than most of her body. Her wrists are cuffed under the bench. Shoelaces pull on her big toes so that her feet are pointing to the sides. Don't worry, this doesn't cause her any significant discomfort. Although Marie works on Sara's ribs for a minute or so, she mostly focuses on her very obvious, totally helpless soles. Sara still isn't a very loud laugher overall, Marie does have her going the whole time, and her reward is further increased when she exploits Sara's weakness to electric toothbrushes, especially on the toes. She uses this tool for about half the scene, but later finds out that Sara's feet and toes are still quite sensitive to fingers when she goes back to that technique at the end.

4: Sara has her ankles locked in stocks, feet close together, while her wrists are cuffed behind her back. Marie is perched on the stocks, overlooking Sara's feet. Shoes and socks quickly come off. After a minute of finger tickling, the electric brush springs into action, spending most of its scrubbing efforts on and between the toes. Marie turns around for some upper body tickling, and after a while I jump in for a minute or so, taking care of Sara's feet. I eventually let Marie finish the scene by herself as she goes back to the toes with her electric toothbrush. Once again, Sara's verbal reactions aren't especially loud (including several bouts of silent laughter), but the look on her face, as well as the way she shuts her eyes tight and throws her head back, are all signs that show that it does, in fact, really tickle.

5: The situation of this last scene with Sara and Marie is basically the same as the previous one, with the exception that Sara's feet are stocked apart to make it easier for me to assist Marie by taking care of one foot, which I do for most of the scene. I work on the left foot with a comb, while the right foot belongs to Marie's electric toothbrush. Some time is spent on regular finger tickling. To better control her foot, I pull her big toe back with a shoelace that I passed through one of the metal loops on top of the stocks. Other shoelaces are pulled between her toes for a few moments. In the end, we tease Sara some more by applying ice to her feet.

Filesize: 351 MB
Duration: 00:27:04
Resolution: 640x480

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 2

I take a break from rigging to play with Polly again. Yes, more groping, crotch rope tugging, hair pulling, spanking, and combinations of the above. I get more rope, and then I lift her pretty pink ruffly blouse exposing her pert firm tits. I give them each a few squeezes. I start by running a rope above and below them. Once again, Polly is very expressive as she is being bound. Her elbows don't touch, but I tie them as tightly as I can. I then chicken wing her with her wrists crossed. I actually like this tie just as much as an elbows touching tie. Once again, I play with a now completely helpless Polly. I want to get a good look at my work, so I have her turn in a circle for me so we can see her bound body. She struggles as her thighs are tied tight, but she manages to do as she is told. I grab her crotchrope with one hand and her hair with the other. She really seems to enjoy this! (She later told me she nearly orgasmed) I hold her like this for a bit before I grope and smack her ass a few more times. I then untie her neckrope and sit her in a chair.

Filesize: 361 MB
Duration: 00:16:06

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

Polly waits and squirms in her chair as she awaits what's to come next. I bring back several large pairs of satin panties, but before those go in her mouth, I tie a length of rope in her hair. Her eyes roll back as I wrap the rope tight right up to her scalp. Now the panties get stuffed in her mouth. I seal them in with black tape. I have a bit more rope to add before I hogtie her, but before I do, I tie her head back with the hair tie I just added. It's not long before I put Polly on the floor. I am soon binding her ankles and feet. I put her on her stomach

Filesize: 321 MB
Duration: 00:14:24

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4

I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tell her to struggle for me and she does as she is told. Polly does a great job struggling, especially considering how tight her ropes are, while most just give up at this point. After a while, I tie her hair back again and tell her to struggle again, which she does. I take some pics as Polly mmmpphs and endures the hogtie.

Filesize: 346 MB
Duration: 00:15:36

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 3

Rachel is hogtied while on her side. A lot of yelping and moaning as she is arched like a bow. I walk away enjoying the sites and sounds and to find a makeshift cane. I return to find her right where I left her, but with more drool on her face. I give her thighs a few good whacks with the cane, and Rachel's reactions tell the story. I roll her onto her stomach and this seems to increase Rachel's agony based on her sounds. I let her adjust to her new position, but I return with the cane. This time I concentrate on her feet. At the end of the clip, I tie her big toes together and then tie them off to her harness gag..

Filesize: 353 MB
Duration: 00:15:37

Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4

Rachel is left to twitch and writhe in her bondage. I probably should have tied her fingers, but other than that she has little to no freedom of movement. I eventually return to cane the soles of her feet once again. Afterwards, I place her on her side so I can get a new view of her roped up body and I notice that nipple clamps would be a nice addition. I clover clamp her nipples and then I pull them tight and tie them off to her collar. I leave her to endure once again. By this time Rachel is just trying to make it to the end. She drools, twitches, and flails her hands around a bit. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Filesize: 564 MB
Duration: 00:25:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 1

Lilly and I made a bet last month on who would get the most sales. She has the potential to sell more, but she is kind of a prude bitch. I mean, look at the way she dresses... a pant suit buttoned all the way up to her neck. She probably would have won if she'd show a little more skin and flirt a little. Good thing for me she doesn't because now I get to keep her as my bondage slave for the weekend. She comes over to my "man cave" right after work on Friday evening. I know she's going to be bitchy so the first thing I'm going to do is break her of that. I lead her by her hair and immediately start binding her. Within seconds she starts bitching. "It's too tight", "How Much rope are you going to use" I bet you got picked on a lot as a... " I just go along with her as I know I won't have to listen to her for much longer. After I have her box tied, I crotch rope her and tie it off overhead in front of her. I then add another rope and tie it off to the post behind her, further tightening the crotchrope and forcing Lilly to arch her back. She still tries to bitch, but it fades into heavy breathing, especially when I rip open her blazer and cut off her bra. Once I really start groping, squeezing and slapping her tits, Lilly stops talking altogether. You do hear lots of panting and moaning though. I eventually remove the crotchrope. That's just a warm up for what's to come.

Filesize: 439 MB
Duration: 00:19:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Stefania Box Hogtied - Part 2

Stefania is left on her stomach hogtied and toe tied to struggle in her bondage, although this is very tight to her and she doesn't muster much movement. I roll her onto her side to get a new view and to clamp her nipples with clover clamps. Soon I smack the soles of her feet with a short length of skinny bamboo. I poke at her soles with the broken end as well. I have a small wooden paddle and I smack the bottoms of her feet with that next. Stefania yelps and twitches with each smack. I then leave her to endure her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Stefania being untied at the end of the clip.

Filesize: 484 MB
Duration: 00:21:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

The Vigilante orders Rachel to jump in place. After a while, he orders her to stop. Rachel's pants turn to yelps as heavy clamps are put on her nipples. The Vigilante then walks away and calls her. Being blind, Rachel has to listen to his voice in order to find her way. With her ankles tethered she finds her way to him. He walks to the other end of the fence and calls her again. She once again finds her way to him. He calls her back one more time, before he leads her back to her starting position. Since her gag did not have enough holes in the strap to tighten it completely, it has not been quite as tight as it should have been. The Vigilante pulls it tight as Rachel chokes and gags on the tongue port. He removes it and gags her with a rubber version. He orders her to turn in a tight circle once again. After a while he decides that it's time to put his toy away for the evening. He leads her into her cage. He is nice enough to have given her a mattress to sleep on. It's a little wet from earlier, but it will eventually dry. Rachel struggles and whimpers while still, blind, clamped, gagged, and in bondage. The lights go out and we hear a door close. Rachel's activities will resume in the morning. I have included some behind the scenes footage as well..

Filesize: 480 MB
Duration: 00:21:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 2

I sit her in a chair and insert a rubber pump gag in her mouth. I then tie a rope into her hair for later use. I wrap the gag above and below. I also make a design on her face with the tape. I don't think it would be possible for her to spit it out, but better safe than sorry. I get the twine out next and bind her tits with it. I then spend some time manhandling her bound tits as she moans through her gag. I leave momentarily, but soon return with a wooden horse.I attach Lilly to the overhead hoist and then raise her off the ground. I roll the horse underneath her and lower her onto it.

Filesize: 469 MB
Duration: 00:21:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 4

I sit back and watch lilmissnatalie endure her bondage. I order her to struggle... she kind of laughs, as she knows that any struggling will be futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side, as I know she can't do it herself. I sit back and let her endure once again. After a while, I clamp her nipples and leave her once again. I return once again to remove the clamps. I have a nice thin wooden paddle, which I use to slap her tits and ass with. Finally, I ask her if she's ready to be untied. I tell her to beg and she does so nicely through her gag. I start cutting her free and then I remove her gag.

Filesize: 634 MB
Duration: 00:28:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

I let her sit there for a few minutes. I return and grope her bound tits for a while more. Next, I tie both of her ankles back, forcing her to lean forward more. I then clamp her nipples with clover clamps. I let her get used to them for a while before I remove one. I make a loop over the connecting chain before I pull them forward and down. I tie the other end off. Now Lilly is really leaning forward. To make her bondage a bit more stringent, I tie her hair back as well. Lilly has a very nice ass, but I can't see it, so I cut away her blazer. While I have the scissors handy, I cut off her panties as well. Now I just sit back and enjoy the show. All Lilly can do is endure the pointed wooden intruder between her legs. She is completely immobilized and unable to get any relief. I have a feeling she'll have a much better attitude if and when I let her off. After a while I have a little fun smacking her ass and tits with a wooden spoon. She jerks so hard from one of the smacks that she pulls one of the clamps off. I finally remove the clamps and her gag. She doesn't say a word. My plan seems to have worked. I lift her off the horse and put her on her knees. I was correct... her attitude is 100% better! I have added some behind the scenes footage of Lilly being untied at the end of the clip.

Filesize: 523 MB
Duration: 00:23:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

SaintSaint

Rebreath Rubber Girl 2

Asian girl bound in ropes, wearing a transparent latex suit forced orgasm with a vibrator while wearing a latex re-breathing hood.

Filesize: 187 MB
Duration: 00:43:12
Resolution: 854x480

Download and Enjoy