Christina Model Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmfriend

The K and the T are different. The K on the left has a loop in the middle done in one move. The one on the is made in two move. The T's are quite different from left to right.
The h,a,n, and o are quit similar. And like I said they are years apart so peoples writing can change here and there. I know my own hand writing certainly does change. The K and T are different for sure, but they are similar if you ask me. I was skeptical over the photo at first myself. I could easily be persuaded either way.
Marco you would probably know, isn't there a cam show where Christina held up some hand written sign?

Marco

I scanned the cam shows. I didn't see a handwritten sign. Unless it was very small and/or shown very quickly...

keeper31

Staff member
I'm on the "wait and see bus". I have hope that she will come back.

Marco

I think there are only two ways to look at what is going on here. Either fake or flake.

If it is a fake, then everyone be double wary of anyone claiming to have anything to do with Christina and don't give goods, services or money to them. On the Internet this should always be your first response anyway.

If the issue is that Christina is a flake, then I would still be very wary about giving her anything at all. Maybe the old webmaster was dealing with Christina the flake when he quit. We really don't know the whole story.

I think we are probably dealing with a fake. If we are dealing with a flakey Christina, then I encourage her to just work with someone who knows what they are doing. 4.5 years of no new content from Christina and I think it is obvious she lacks the initiative, drive and ability to make it happen. I would encourage her or anyone who is talking to her to work with someone who has the structure, ability and experience to help her get back online. But, it is probably just a fake, and we are just all howling in the wind...

nomdazz

Hi everybody,

Does anyone have a link to the thread where there was the complete collection of christina model ? I can't find it anymore on KK.

Thanks.

Marco

Dude, that ebay stuff has been going on for YEARS! That is just the tip of the iceberg of thousands of dollars lost on nobody enforcing copyright on Christina's content and image. Seriously, it is mind boggling how poorly managed this stuff has been. And legally, nobody but the copyright holder can actually enforce it.

cmfriend

Dude, that ebay stuff has been going on for YEARS! That is just the tip of the iceberg of thousands of dollars lost on nobody enforcing copyright on Christina's content and image. Seriously, it is mind boggling how poorly managed this stuff has been. And legally, nobody but the copyright holder can actually enforce it.
That's so sad! With Christina's personal problems she has had it breaks your heart to think her little girl may suffer without treatment because of money. If only Christina had better support over the years. maybe things would have turned out way different. I feel to mention a quick comment that our country needs better support as well. We need a resolution to better health care in this country.

Observer

Observer

If she was smart, she would get in on the eBay game. Nothing is stopping her from burning her own copies of those DVDs, signing them, and selling them herself. If nobody is enforcing the copyright, it's fair game.

She doesn't care. I really think she's embarrassed about what she did, and is trying to distance herself from her past. She's a suburban mother of two toddlers. She has just about zero social media presence----just her personal Instagram, which is now reduced to just pics and videos of her and her kids. I'm pretty sure the Twitter account we were fooled by is a scam.

I bet, deep down, she regrets ever being "Christina Model".
There's an element of truth in what you say.
She's done well for herself, at a cost of social standing that my come back to bite. I've no doubt she's doing the best she can with her abilities.
The reduced coverage on social media may only be temporary, and a result of pressure from some outside of her close friends. She has Narcissistic personality disorder for sure, but deserves praise for more than getting her boobs out and fucking herself on video. She's a genuine nice person, but fooled many of her former members into thinking they are her friends and relevant to her life. Sometimes those former members overstep the line, and become obsessive, trying to bully her into things not in her best interest. She always has had a life away from her website, and that has moved even further distant now she has a husband and children. For sure she'll have missed the easy income that modelling provided, and it's clear she could generate interest again, if that's what she desires.
There are many fake media profiles using her name and images, running scams, nothing to do with her. Anyone thinking she befriends them on social media, then asks for money, laptops, iTunes subscriptions, shoes or other clothing, must be gullible nut jobs.
The gofund request was a genuine request for help, set up by a friend.
She lost her job, as a result of looking after her child. A sad state of US social and economic care. Whether people think she's flaky or not, that's more down to how wish to manipulate her, rather than her acting in her own interest.
I have no issues in supporting her financially or otherwise, and that's not reliant on getting her boobs out, appearing on webcam, or website.
I appreciate many of her former members, and stalkers, will regret the lack of material she puts out, but most of her contact with friends is done away from social media, and out of public sight.

OldChristinaFan you seem very level headed about who and what Christina is about.

Observer

It's strange, or maybe not so strange, that abusers blame others and go into denial and deflection mode, especially when they are part of the problem.

Marco

I think some people who post here need to watch what they are saying. Tipping toeing up to the edge of name calling while suggesting they would give Christina money for nothing and don't care if she ever models again. That is an really, really odd thing for a person hanging out on this thread to say. So, send her all your money and become a monk. Live a righteous life and don't hang out with the oddballs on this discussion thread.

Marco

You raise some interesting points OldChristinaFan.

But I think it should be repeated those points along with some of previous posters' points are all informed opinions or speculation.

Unless someone is prepared to say they are Christina, a close family member or close friend, then we really have no idea what it is like to be Christina, what happened in the past and what she plans for the future. And I will repeat myself from previous posts and state that maybe even Christina can't really come up with an explanation we would find logical or reasonable.

If I haven't made adequately clear then I will say it again that I don't really know anything about Christina's truth. I doubt anyone else on this board does either unless you meet the aforementioned criteria (Christina herself, close friend or family member).

Observer

I think some people who post here need to watch what they are saying. Tipping toeing up to the edge of name calling while suggesting they would give Christina money for nothing and don't care if she ever models again. That is an really, really odd thing for a person hanging out on this thread to say. So, send her all your money and become a monk. Live a righteous life and don't hang out with the oddballs on this discussion thread.

You may well not mind yourself being an oddball, but not all those here are that way inclined, or derseve that label to hide ignorance. As for her modelling again, it's her choice, not for anyone to bully her into doing so.
Neither is it your thread to declare who contributes to it, or try to cut down others knowledge, much well informed than your own.

Observer

I've always wondered what kind of parents would let their 15-16 year old daughter do what she did. There was no pretense of "modeling" with her website. There was always boob jiggling and butt shaking, even in the early days. Before she was of legal age she was doing wet t-shirt videos, had a tattoo, nipple piercings, and the like. This was before she had braces, so she was probably a sophomore in high school. I'm sure the parents took a cut.

That had to be strange. I remember when there were photos on her old website of her driving a car with a magnetic sign advertising her website. So, figure 16 or 17. Advertising her cheesecake and wet t-shirt website.

I've mentioned before that I know someone who went to high school with her. Everybody in high school knew. EVERYBODY. Teachers, students---all the girls gave the "Spring Hill Models" a ration of crap once they found out.

I imagine her high school years weren't easy. No boy from a decent family was going to be allowed to date her---that, I assume, is why she ended up married to the guy who met his maker in a meth house. That also explains the series of abusive loser guys.

I know she tried to capitalize on her looks by working at Hooters---but that ended when guys were looking at her site while she was working. Management had to let her go

I guarantee you she regrets being "Christina Model". It is weird she chose to move back to her hometown after being away for years.

I'm not a "white knight". I would have no problem watching new material, if she ever chose to put it out. But I imagine her decisions still haunt her to this day, especially since she has moved back to her hometown. She likely runs into people who know who she it all the time. And it's gotta be awkward because people aren't cool.
Yes, you're right on nearly everything, and the additional detail on some of those points isn't worth expanding on here.
She's fortunate to have close supportive friends who know her background, yet offer her support, unconditionally, because of the good person she is.
I hold the same questions you raise in the first paragraph, and can only add she has a good relationship with her parents. To me it's an odd situation, but I'm glad she can deal with it to her own satisfaction.

Clearly her formative years where different to many other young kids. Wealth and fame would have had an impact on her choices, but she didn't stray far, as her first marriage was to a school sweatheart. Like many, she likey married too young to my knowledge, but so have many others. She was strong enough to know the need to get out of the marriage early. It's all so easy to be critical of her choices, but she's no more guilty than anyone else, as I think she made them with all good intention, and without malice.
I know enough about her to put her hands above many other females that have a higher education or social standing. She's a strong indepenant character, who can command loyalty from those close to her. As to her frailties, she has support from her friends, and it's none of anyone else's business.
She has made friends with some former members of the website, but they are few, and they rarely make comments in public.
They are always supportive of her.
There are also those who can't differenciate between how she was running a business that required being "friendly" to all members, and what is required of real friendship. I know a number of previous members who she can rely on, and some who take every opportunity to stab her in the back, while still claiming to be her friend. To those, they should show her some respect, and accept she is now married with children, and that's now her priority.
Despite what people may say, she was part of a team who ran a very successful business. It was a team effort, even if some didn't like all the team players. They made a very good living out of persuading people to part with money, lots of it, in return for entertainment.
Some can't get over the fact it was a business, and not a charity.
We all have opinions on how that business was run, and likey have ideas on how it could have been improved. Those opinions don't really count for much now, as they didn't back then.
Everyone was given the free will to follow the business as presented, or move on to other sites.
Bottom line is she gave good entertainment, and clearly most of the members appreciated it.

OldChristinaFan I don't think she'd have any issues with meeting you in the local area, in the knowledge you're aware of her previous website exposure. You've shown great respect for her in your comments here, and I know she'd always appreciate your support.

I appreciate your knowledge and comments also. Thx.

Observer

Exactly. There's MFC, Chaturbate, and a whole lot of other cam sites and then there are sites that host videos that people can then buy. It takes all the administrative issues over. Yes, there is their cut, but you still end up with the majority and you can move quickly. The token model is the best way of kick starting things.

Not only that, but the image with her holding the notepad with writing on it has been Photoshopped. The texture of her face and neck does not match the rest of her, and the angle of the head is weird compared to where her body is facing.

Just some thoughts.
Yes, it's all odd.
The photo is not one from any of her previous public social media pages.
It shows signs the note pad may not have been there when the selfie was taken. Only she knows when it was taken, and maybe who else had access to it.
Most of her recent selfies are heavily filtered to make her skin clearer.
She does not have clear skin, and hasn't for many years. A result of lifestyle and location.
Not intended to be critical, just saying she's trying to make herself best presented, and it's what many women do every day, or don't leave the house.
She's never been know for using much makeup, and when she has it's not always been successful.
Fortunately she still has a gorgeous face, and her smile could melt a block of ice.
Facial features are similar to back how she looked in 2004, 6/7, but sometimes slightly thinner. That's either down to photoshop facial manipulation, or the equivalent on iphone, or stress and weight loss.

Most thankfully, she looks healthy and content at this point of her life.

The photo appears to be consistent with her "current" look.

If she sent this photo, minus the notepad, to someone in private, it would be interesting to hear if they admit to altering it, or if they shared it with someone else who in turn altered it.

Observer

I was initially fooled(confirmation bias, I'm afraid) but the photo does look like what you say. And there's been no actual evidence posted since. Now I see that "Christina" has been asking for a laptop and webcam. But for someone to mail it to "her" would require a mailing address where she lives, and everybody who follows her knows what town that is.

It's likely a scam, but I don't know if the scammer has thought it through, and if anyone is stupid enough to send a laptop/webcam to an address that isn't the town where she lives,they deserve to be scammed.

It's a scam. She does have an Instagram, but I don't think the Twitter is her.
6 days since the last photo on Twitter, and longer since "she" gave any likes to comments from punters.
For someone trying to drum up trade to make a comeback on webcam, it's the wrong way of working.
At least there's been no more requests for a laptop.
Maybe someone bought her one already. Lol

She could also still be trying to decide if her eyes are Green or Hazel.
Life's full of issues. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.