Exciting video - Footjob 4

Ramzes

Goddess Emma - Stepdad's Birth

Goddess Emma's stepdad has been a bad boy because he is trying to knock up her mama. This just won't do because the beautiful goddess doesn't need any new members of the fam to swoop in to steal her inheritance. To punish him, she has him completely naked while bound and gagged with pink bondage tape. Knowing that he's supposed to fuck her mama when she gets back in tonight, the manipulative goddess is going to make sure he has no cum left in his system to knock her up with, as she plans to foot milk him as a form of birth control. Watch as she hugs his cock between her soft, wrinkly arches, giving him a steamy foot job.

Size: 73,9 Mb
Time: 00:07:44
Video: MP4 960x540

Download

Ramzes

Stefania Mafra, Jason Ninja - I Can Get You Off

You went on a date on the weekend with your roomie Stefania's bff and she got some intel that you weren't able to cum when you fucked her friend. Stefania is in a competitive mood and as your roommate, she knows some of your deepest darkest secrets. She knows you love feet! She wants to prove a point and get you off with her perfect size 7s. She invites you onto the couch as she splashes some lube on your cock and starts stroking it, she soon sandwiches your cock so your head is poking out from between her soles as she slowly glides her silky soles and toes over your cocks head. She knows you have a huge load just ready to explode!

Size: 765 Mb
Time: 00:10:42
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Last edited:

Ramzes

Nate Liquor, Tina Lee Comet - Smell My Pantyhose Feet While I Jerk Your Cock

I know you would love to have something besides my mouth wrapped around your cock. You can't take your eyes off of my pantyhose covered feet. Wouldn't you just love the feel of the nylon stroking your rock hard cock as I squeeze it between my arches. How about if I rip open the crotch of my pantyhose so you can get a nice peek at my wet pussy and my ass as I reach around and jerk your dick between my wrinkled pantyhose soles. And finally when you can't take it anymore I'll jerk your cock and make you cum on my pantyhose feet.

Size: 737 Mb
Time: 00:12:40
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download