Exciting video - Footjob 4

Ramzes

Ariel Anderssen - Pleasing Myself (and You) With My Nyloned Feet

Wearing nothing but a black thong and gorgeous embellished sheer black nylon holdups, I glide up to you seductively. I'm a lady with a foot fetish, you see, and I want to show you *exactly* how I like my feet to be treated. I like to have them worshiped through the thin nylon - I like to have my toes licked, sucked and kissed. Just like this! Lifting one foot to my mouth, I demonstrate what pleases me at length, describing how it makes me feel, as I go from one foot to the other, lavishing attention on each. And then, having pleased myself and shown you how to please me, I decide it's time for you to have pleasure. I place my nylon-clad feet on either side of your erect cock, squeezing with my high, wrinkled arches, and shifting position multiple times so that you not only get to enjoy the sensations of the footjob, but you also get the best possible view of my legs, feet and butt as you do so! I can't wait for you to cum all over my stockings!

Size: 637 Mb
Time: 00:10:42
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Ramzes

Dacey Harlot & Dexter Darkly - Sensually Cucked BJ FJ

Dacey sits in front of you taking off her high heels teasing you with her Feet. She knows how much you wish you could bury your face in her Perfect Soft Soles, but that privilege is reserved for Real Men. Alpha Men with Big Bull Cocks. Beta boys like you get to sit and watch while she sucks on her Alpha's Thick Cock getting it nice and wet to Fuck her Feet. Dacey knows watching a Real Man's Big Bull Cock fucking her Feet turns you on. Knowing that's as close as you'll ever get to her Flawless Soft Soles. Dacey coaxes you to get closer as her Alpha gets closer and closer to cumming. You're going to watch him cum all over her Perfect Feet and then you can get what you really want. Worship these Perfect Feet while they are covered in her Alpha's cum.

Size: 1080 Mb
Time: 00:15:17
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download