Giantess girls 8

Ramzes

Maria Jade - Used & Consumed

Maria keeps a little box of tiny worship slaves, that's the only way men are of use to her. Keeping you tiny and small she can easily keep you under control. Maria loves to cum but hat3s all the work that comes along with getting herself off. She drops you right on top of her tits, you're miniscule in comparison! Squeezing you in between them, then sm othering you in her ass. Maria gets herself all turned on by tormenting you with her gigantic assets, all you'll ever be good for is that tiny little tongue of yours. Maria demands you lick all over her body if you want to survive this encounter, first dates are always the scariest... especially when you've been shrunken and used by Maria! Maria spits and drools down your body and onto her pussy, she tells you to get to work! You're a good for nothing little worship slvt, just here for her pleasure. Maria puts you onto the bed and rides your face, you better hope she's careful not to smoosh you by accident! She cums so hard and thinks about if you're good enough to keep. After pondering, Maria decides to keep it real with you, she doesn't do Second Dates! And after such an intense orgasm Maria is feeling super hungry and you're a perfectly sized snack!

Size: 584 Mb
Time: 00:10:00
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Ramzes

Nikki Brooks - Unaware Felicity Stomps & Devours Shrunken Guests At Christmas Party

Felicity (Nikki Brooks) walks in to the Christmas party, and she thinks she's the first one there. Felicity doesn't realize all her friends have been shrunk, and they are all over the room! She sets down a gift by the tree and doesn't realize she just squished one of her friends. Felicity stomps around in her heels, stepping on a few of her little friends. She sits on the couch to eat some chips & dip...and she scoops up her shrunken friends & eats them! Felicity decides to go to the bathroom, thinking her friends will be back by the time she gets out.

Size: 380 Mb
Time: 00:11:01

Download

Ramzes

Claudia - Bikini Bursting Growth

Your girlfriend Claudia peeks out from behind the closet door and asks if you can tell her if her bikini looks too small. She swears the swimsuit fit ok yesterday, but today. it is just too tight! She sheepishly explains that her new personal trainer suggested she try a new supplement before the two of you go away on holiday together. It's meant to be a growth supplement and she figured it would just be like getting a pump at the gym - the problem is it seems to have worked too well. Initially, she panics about getting taller and her boobs getting bigger and bigger by the minute but before long she notices you are enjoying this and asks if you want to have a giantess as a girlfriend.?

Size: 587 Mb
Time: 00:10:01

Download

Ramzes

Giantess Shrinks her Stalker

He watched me undress, waiting for his moment to pounce.
We wrestled for a few moments, but he overpowered me with ease. As I fell to the ground, so did a small remote. I grabbed for it frantically- it wasn't much of a weapon, but it would have to do. As I moved to strike, my finger caught a button. This towering man was now boob height. What the fuck?!
Realizing my power, I acted quickly and shrunk him again. The smaller he got, the more pathetic he looked. I began to taunt him with my goddess body, showing him the way my pantyhose accentuated my goddess curves, shoving my bare pussy in his tiny face, just out of reach of his tiny tongue.
I felt so badly for him by the end; so miniscule, so emasculated, so completely irrelevant. I milked his micro cock with two fingers until he blew the most miniature load ever recorded.

Size: 870 Mb
Time: 00:15:52

Download

Ramzes

Laura King - Flight Attendant Shrinks an Steps on You

Brunette MILF role plays a flight attendant who shrinks a handsome passenger and steps on him in this custom video.
This flight attendant likes to shrink handsome passengers by adding a a shrinking potion to their in flight cocktails and then taking them home in her purse to play with later.
The video picks up when she gets home and decides to have fun with you. She'll take your tiny body out and put you on the floor.
She'll step and smoosh you with her pantyhose covered feet. She teases you and tells you that your begging turns her on.
But she says the best part is when she smooshes you turning you into a little pile of goo on her pantyhose. She keeps smooshing you and puts you out like a cigarette.

Size: 320 Mb
Time: 00:05:25

Download