Giantess girls 8

Ramzes

Giantess Kala Punishes Her Hubby

Kala found her husband jerking his dick to cam girls with fake tits, cleaned feet and shaved bodies!!! she decides too punish him by making him lick her dirty feet and ass. she shrinks him down and totally dominates him. she tells him the rules of the house and calls this a business meeting.

Size: 1140 Mb
Time: 00:16:07
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Ramzes

Roxy Cox - Giantess Shrinks You & Eats You Whole

A giantess vore pov custom. We are work colleagues and we get on really well. However I am leaving for a new job role and you are sad about this so you invite me back to yours for like a "farewell" . You try to persuade me to stay and you do a striptease. I thank you but the job is too good to turned down. You smile and understand and you blow me a kiss. All of a sudden I shrink. You pick me up and tell me that you are not going to let me leave you. You tell me that "I want you" then you pull me closer to your face and finish the sentence by saying "digesting in my tummy". You explain you are a witch and you are going to swallow me whole. However you have used a power that after I have digested I will be brought back to life for you to do it over and over again. You then raise me above your head, open your mouth and slowly lower me into your mouth. I would like about a minute of you rubbing your belly and talking to me while I am inside slowly digesting.

Size: 301 Mb
Time: 00:05:03

Download

Ramzes

Mikisayshi - Stomping And Spitting On A Tiny Man

Wearing a shiny black PVC latex style dress and big, thick black boots, I stumble across the tiniest, most pathetic man Ive ever seen, and cant resist stomping on you in my big boots. I crush you with my ass and pussy, and spit on you. You are just so tiny and pathetic!

Size: 490 Mb
Time: 00:04:29
Video: MOV 1920x1080

Download

Ramzes

Goddess Vanessa - Sea Creature GIANTESS Vore

Who has dared to disturb the peaceful rest of the water giantess, Kraken of the seas? Was that you, brave little, tiny, courageous soldier? Hahaha! Suddenly you don't look all that brave anymore, looking so tiny and pathetic between my giant fingers, in a tight grip of my hand. I could eat you whole or execute with a flip of a finger - it'd be that easy for me, haha! Hmmm, to be fair I'm starting to feel hungry and in the perfect mood for a tiny snack.

Size: 392 Mb
Time: 00:06:17

Download

Ramzes

Kandiss Kiss - Giantess Torments Her Perverted Tiny

I heard the way my neighbor was speaking on the phone about me. I assume he was talking to a male friend. He spoke with so much confidence, saying that he would fuck my mouth, my tits, and my pussy. I should give him what he wants. Not before I've shrunken him down to practically nothing, though. I will put his tiny body inside my mouth, between my tits, and inside my pussy as I cum. He will be SO terrified!

Size: 774 Mb
Time: 00:15:03

Download