Mixed Happy orgasms of restless slaves[MaleDom]

dalask

Rick Fantana, Vanessa Vega

Rick Fantana has an evil villain living inside of him and today that villain comes out to play. Rick loves dominating beautiful women. Today we bring him a fresh edgy girl with long hair, all natural tits and some really beautiful ink. Vanessa Vega is a rising star here on Evolved. She may be small but she is feisty. She puts everything she has into this sex fight. She emotes a lot during this match and it's utter hot to hear her get so passionate while she wrestles. We have the making a real monster with this girl. These two grudge fuck each other in the prize round. It's hard to say who the real winner in all of this is today. Rick is on top, the Vanessa is on top, then they stand up and fuck then they lay day and fuck. These two fuck all over the place and it's an incredible display of power exchange. Winner has an orgasm on the loser's face.

Duration: 0:44:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.06 GB

Download...

dalask

Adara Jordin in Forced Orgasm Peril

Adara has been more trouble than her captor wants to deal with, so now, there's only one thing to do: get rid of her for good! Adara struggles and moans thrrough her ball gag as she tries to free herself from the chair she's been tightly bound to, but it's no use. Worse, she can't help noticing the hitachi he has tied between her legs. Her captor is all too happy to switch it on and show her what she's in for, and her thrashing and moaning convince him he's going to have to make her predicament even worse! He wraps sticky microfoam tape around her head to quiet her further, and then wwraps her head to the chair!! Worse, he straps a time bomb to her chest and starts the countdown!! Before making his escape, he switches the hitachi on, and leaves poor Adara to her fate! Ten minutes may seem like a short amount of time, but when you are cumming your brians out, it's an eternity!!

Duration: 0:15:14 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 663.51 MB

Download...

dalask

The Domination of Domina - Primal's Disgraced Superheroines

Rare jewels have been stolen and Domina has tracked down the hideout of the criminal behind it. She is confronted by a cocky weirdo in a loin clothe and thinks to easily take him in using her power to mentally dominate her enemies. However the man only laughs at her, grabbing her wrist in a crushing grip. However Domina can not only mentally dominate her opponents, she has the super-strength to dominate them physically as well. However the criminal gives Domina a taste of her own medicine and uses his own powers to attack her mind and compell her to submitt. Domina is almost overwhlemed by his great power but manages to fight it off and the contest once again becomes physical, until her enemy uses a "divine strike of submission" that sends her to the floor and breaks her will. She serves him on her knees like a submissive whore unable to resist the compulsions to obey
Domina is too strong minded to stay dominated for long and now the criminal uses more mundane methods to weakened her resistance, forcing her to cum over and over until she has no will to resist his commands
Domina is now reduced to full subserviance, not only can she not resist his commands, she doesn't even want too, infact she desperately wishes to please her new master and earn his praise.

Duration: 0:46:13 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.95 GB

Download...

dalask

Wonder Woman and the Wrath Of Ares - Custom

PART ONE - Diana Prince confronts Ares in her own home, she gets the upper hand until Eros joins in using his powers of arousal against her
PART TWO - Wonder Woman wakes up in Hades and finds that she is powerless to resist Ares in his realm. Eros joins in on groping and mocking her. She gets control back and fights both gods only to be overwhelmed again
PART THREE - Wonder Woman is taken deeper in to Hades where Ares and Eros take turns using her body, making her squirt and cum to add to her shame. Ares cums in her pussy and then she is thrown to her knees where she must not only suck Ares off but Eros too, Ares takes her first making her drool all over his cock and herself then finally, getting her mouth filled with his vile cum, then Eros throat fucks her, making her gag and choke until he too fills her mouth. Wonder Woman is left on her kness, covered in cum, drool and shame...

Duration: 0:47:54 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 2.08 GB

Download...

dalask

Graduation Day - Nightforce Origin Story XXX - Primal's Savage Tales

This is a prequel origin story for one of our most popular original superheroines Nightforce
Paladin and Amethyst are sneaking in some late night sparring in an unfinished training room. Drill Sergeant Malice comes in and sends Amethyst to the seet the commandant. Paladin is supposed to graduate tomorrow and become a government sanctioned and sponsored superheroine. He orders Paladin to do a training match with her and she obeys and realizes her powers aren't working. It seems like Sgt Malice has one innate power- to negate other peoples innate powers. It also turns out Sgt Malice, through training and government experiments, has nearly superhuman speed, resilience and strength. The fight goes badly for Paladin and her last thoughts before going out are that this seems way beyond training.
Paladin wakes up in a holding cell securely bound with heavy chains. Sgt Malice is there and tells her she is a liability. Weark superheroines like herr only encourage villains. He wants her to quit. Paladin refuses to quite. Sgt Malice begins beating her, and she can stop him any time she wants, she just has to say "I quite" But even battered and injured Paladin won't submit and Sgt Malice leaves for a moment. Amethyst rushes in and tells Paladin that this is NOT a final test. Sgt Malice is mentally unstable and the commandant is no where to be found. Amethyst goes to charge her super strength but it won't work. Sgt Malice has returned and it goes badly for Amethyst while Paladin struggles helplessly against the chains unable to do anything but watch the savage beating. Sgt Malice again tells Paladin to quit and again she refuses
Paladin is chained AoH in the showers, the water is running over her and she is exhausted. Sgt Malice gives her the chance to quit, saying he will unchain her, dry her off and confess everything he did to the commandant. Paladin knows this isn't just a test anymore but she knows that if she gives in she will be proving the psychotic instructor right. She endures intense electo-torture but even when she begs for mercy and Sgt Malice asks if she quits. she still remains defiant and says NO
Sgt Malice moves from purely physical torture to physical and psychological. Paladin knows what villains love to do most to the superheroines they capture and Sgt Malice is set to prove she can't handle it. She is forced to cum, screaming and convulsing over and over as the night goes on and still she won't give in.
Sgt Malice tells Paladin that he has half a dozen convicts from the super-max prison waiting outside the locker room and he is going to bring them in to gang bang her until she quits. Paladin nearly breaks and she begins to plead. Sgt Malice offers her a choice she can Quite, Get Gang Banged, or Suck his cock.
Sgt Malice has taken Paladin to the hide-out he used before he was rehabilitated. He is going to fuck Paladin hard and mercilessly until she quits. Paladin begins to plead and say no and Sgt Malice says he will stop anytime she wants, just say "I Quit" . Even now Paladin knows he can't stop her from becoming a full superheroine, she can just say "I quit", and he will let her go and confess and she will graduate. But in her heart she knows he is right. If she gives in then she doesn't have what it really takes. The ruthless fucking is more than Paladin can take, it's been hours and Sgt Malice shows no sign of being ready to finish. She pleads and begs and Sgt Malice decides to have mercy and comes all over her face. He tells her with his enhanced physiology he will be ready to go again in a minute and it will last longer. Paladin knows she can't handle it, she begs and strikes a deal...

Duration: 1:03:43 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.16 GB

Download...

dalask

Suffering for You - Elise Graves - Elise's Neck is Tied and her Pussy is Electrified - She Suffers While Staring at You

Tied into a secure box tie with a neck rope leading down to my toes, I am forced into this kneeling position. It is this position that will ultimately make me cry. The pressure on my neck competes for my attention with the intense electrical sensations in my pussy. I begin to sweat as my face changes colors. The inflatable gag further restricts my natural flow and forces me to drool down the front of my body.

I want you to see me. I want you to witness my experience. I want you to know what is happening for me. I want you to know that I see you too. I am looking at you, looking at me. I aim to keep my eyes transfixed on you, so that you will do the same to me. After all, I am suffering for you. I mean, I derive pleasure from the suffering itself, but outside of the context of someone watching, my suffering would be buzzed. I like to suffer for you. Yes, you. Yes, I am suffering for YOU.

Duration: 0:20:44 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 289.2 MB

Download...

dalask

Night Force - Arrogant Superheroine Receives Torturous Payback

Night Force - Arrogant superheroine. Powers - Absorb massive force energy, send out force waves to sense movement in any direction, create force waves to push, crush, and smash almost anything.
Stich (formely known as Romeo)- Titanium plates through entire skeletan, unable to feel pain, rage strength, hieghted ability to withstand impact and force, trained by Grigio to be invisible to any supersenses
Night Force has a tip that one of Crimelord Gregio's most loyal henchman is going to rob a medial office for espensive compounds. With her powes to sense any movement and and to create spheres of force the arrogant superheroine easily beats Romeo down. She is brutal in her questioning and Romeo refuses to break his faith to Grigio, so Night Force breaks all his bones instead
THREE YEARS LATER
Romeo has escaped prison and word is he plans to finish the last job his boss Grigio sent him on. Night Force is ready, so she thinks. Somehow Romeo manages to sneak up behind her and get a rag over her mouth
Night Force wakes up to find she is hanging in some kind of cave or sub-basement and gets a bucket of water thrown in her face. Romeo is there with two camera weilding goons. She is told that she is going to be tortured and punished for the humilaiton and pain she caused Romeo who now goes by the name Stich. he taunts her with her Force Bracers, without them she can't focus her powers in any useful way
After some fun groping and taunting NF Stich uses a prod to electro-torture NF all over her body and some of her most sensitive areas then Stich wants to get me "medival" and uses a heavy flogger to whip the helpless heroine. Still mocking and taunting her all the while. NF gets ragged again
Now Stich wants to move from pain to humiliation so he uses a wand to make NF have one screaming orgasm after another. NF struggles to remain defiant but she is broken again and again
Now Stich increases the severity of NF humiliation. She has a huge dildo forced up between her legs, she is chained so she can't lift herself off of it. Worse, Stich uses the wand to make her cum again and again, and each time her legs buckle the dildo goes in deep and spreads her apart, making her legs even weaker. It is too much for NF and she begs for mercy
Stich brutally throat fucks NF, making her gag and drool while taunting her. He fills her mouth with a huge blast and she gags even harder.
NF's humiliation isn't done as Stich continues having his goons video tape every horrible moment, including a rough fucking that makes her squirt a bit and has her screaming and begging until Stich finishes all over her face
The punishment never ends. It is a week or three later and NF is led on a leash out of a dogcage. Stich wants to give her a chance at getting even, and getting away. A one on one fight with either NF victorios and Stich brought to justice, or Stich on top, using NF as his pet fuck slave. NF fights valiantly, even without her bracers she can withstand more force than a normal human, and she can hit with more force too but still is no match for Stich
Now that NF has been dealt a final defeat, Stich fucks her mercilessly, cumming all over her and commanding her to crawl back inside her cage

Duration: 1:21:27 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.81 GB

Download...

dalask

Down to Brass Tacks - Elise Graves - Strict Handcuff Hogtie, Hair Tie Tied to Toes, and Tacks on Her Breasts Prevent Elise from Relaxing Her Back!

Dressed in only a pair of bright green pantyhose, some rubber mitts, and a vibrator belt, Elise Graves is secured into a strict handcuff hogtie. The metal digging into her wrists and ankles is painful, and yet her hair tied in a strict fashion to her toes does nothing but make it worse. Elise needs to maintain an exhausting back arch in order to reduce the pressure of the handcuffs from digging in. As if this was not enough, a mystery person adds some microfoam tape decorated with a handful of sharp thumb tacks to Elise's breasts, surrounding her nipples. This means that if Elise rests her strict back arch for even a moment, her nipples are poked with the tacks. Avoiding the tacks, handcuffs and hair tie is exhausting, however when the vibrator strapped to her pussy is powered on, Elise has yet one more thing to think about!

Duration: 0:19:33 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 274.31 MB

Download...

dalask

Long Term Pony Girl Training (Part Three)

Ariel's training proceeds to the kitchen for feeding time. Still in her pony girl harness, head harness and bit gag, the trainer chains her to a chain with heavy steel chains. Once she is securely fastened he adds clamps to her already sensitive nipples, making every slight movement into a painful experience for the recalcitrant submissive.
Once he has her proper immobilised, it is time for pony girl feeding. He lays out a bowl of oats and a bowl of water for her and bids her to eat and drink her fill. But how is she even going to be able to reach? She certainly cannot use her confined hands. In fact she can't even bend down enough to reach. But her trainer is generous and holds the feeding bowl in front of her so she can nuzzle up the oats and lick water from the bowl to quench her thirst. Her humiliation knows no bounds as she begs him to let her have some more, yes please sir! Although she DOES seem to be mostly eating the chocolate treats, not the nutritious oats!
After feeding it is time for her to do the chores. He unchains her but padlocks her hands behind her back and gags her once again. She must clean and tidy the whole kitchen and do the dishes with her hands bound behind her. Oh, and he's left the nipple clamps on so that every step causes the chain to swing and her nipples to received a painful pull!
Then it is time to return to the prison cell. She must learn patience and endurance, so he chains her standing with her hands chained above her head. How long can she endure the standing torture stress position? As long as she must: all night!

Duration: 0:38:01 Resolution: 3840x2160 Format: mp4 Size: 2.7 GB

Download...

dalask

Ariel Anderssen - goat milker full power

Ariel Anderssen is really making good progress! Look at all the sessions she has done already! The problem is: her nipples are super sensitive. Is it a good idea to give her a full power goat milker session today? Well, she needs to get through this training, so we think it was necessary. It is not easy to watch. Ariel screams as the goat milker relentlessly pumps her sensitive nipples. She is cuffed to the milking bed so she can't stop the machine, and her nipples get longer and longer, shaping them in the form of a teat inside the cups. Not for the faint of heart, but if you want to see real hucow training, don't miss this video!

Duration: 0:09:14 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1014.02 MB

Download...

dalask

Victoria Redd, Mr. Clark

In today's roleplay, dominant master Mr Clark keeps willing submissive Vicktoria Redd hidden under a sheet on the floor of his basement. Every once in awhile he goes downstairs to amuse himself with his sub. Her wrists and ankles are tied with jump rope to ensure her immobility. He gets the naked blonde on her knees on the little mat she's been laying on, has her stick up her ass, and he then fucks her shaved pussy and asshole with a silver bullet vibrator. Vicktoria gasps and groans and moans at the penetration... Finally, when he's finished with his fun, he has her lick the vibrator before covering her up with the sheet again and leaving her alone and hidden in the basement. See all the edgy extreme sex action in this new Full HD BDSM video.

Duration: 0:18:37 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 683.86 MB

Download...

dalask

Suck-n-Fuck Courtesan Abby | Abigail Dupree

Courtesan Abby is used to the wealthy or upper-class clients. Though this client was of low origin, his mother being a courtesan herself and his father a dealer in salt fish and smuggler, this randy client tipped well from his gambling winnings when he came calling on this Courtesan with his fetishes of voyeurism, the practice of gaining sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity as in this case messy sucking and anal fuckage.

Duration: 0:13:53 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 712.31 MB

Download...

dalask

Canned | Lex Luthor

Lex suffers the hand can and cage torment.
Lex Luthor can't see her hands. They are trapped in two cans in front of her. Each position she tries to put her body in is more uncomfortable than the last. She languishes in her cylindrical prisons.
The cage is pretty tight. It restricts her ability to sit, kneel, or even squat. After her time in the hand cans you'd think this would be less of a burden, but it's pure torment.
The cans and the cage keep Lex pretty restricted despite their simplicity. She struggles to maintain herself as her captor uses her helplessness to his advantage.

Duration: 0:42:27 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.26 GB

Download...

dalask

Persecuted Pussy | Aspen O'Hara

Aspen has her vaginal powers used against her.
Aspen has a beautiful cunt. Usually it gets her everything she wants. She spreads her sweet lips and men just do what she asks. She uses her gash to get laid. Men love playing with her delicate hole. Today that's going to be used against her.
She's tied in a hogtie that puts all the pressure on her crotch rope. Every time she moves it pulls on her cunt. Caning her feet certainly doesn't help.
Squatting with her arms tied above her and a mega wedgie crotch rope. Aspen can't kneel. She can stand a bit, but it tears and her sweet slit. It's a struggle.

Duration: 0:41:00 Resolution: 850x478 Format: mp4 Size: 848.45 MB

Download...

dalask

The Promotion | 412

When 412 got a new job she decided to hang out with Claire Adams and celebrate. She seems surprised when the celebration turns carnal in a matter of minutes. Claire has a plan that involves a bit of humiliation and more than a little pain. 412 is just going to have to come along for the ride.
The string of orgasms that Claire gives her from her vibrator collection is more than enough to entice 412 into complacency. She may whine and scream, but that is just her way of saying how much she loves to be used. Floggers, whips and little wooden skewers all turn her on. The more Claire makes 412 cry the happier, and hornier, they both will be.

Duration: 0:50:21 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.69 GB

Download...

dalask

HUSBAND NABS A BONDAGE SEX TOY FOR ME

I've always lusted over hot younger women but at my age it's getting difficult to pick one up at a bar for some hot lesbian sex. My husband Jim Hunter knows what I want and need and I send him off to get me a sexy sex toy to play with. He carries pretty redhead Sarah Brooke in over his shoulder and I can see right away how tight her body is. Sarah starts to scream and he stuffs a wad of cloth into her mouth an wraps her pretty face with layers of thick tape. He tosses her onto a mattress and binds her crossed wrists together then move to her ankles tying them together with thin rope. Sarah cries into her gag wondering what is happening to her. She struggles as he adds more rope lacing it up her muscular legs and cinching each rope brutally tight. As I watch I'm getting more and more turned on and I can't wait for him to finish immobilizing my prey so I can get my hot little hands on her. He sits poor helpless Sarah up and starts the excruciating bondage on her arms. She ends up in a very, very painful crossed wrist chicken wing. As if that wasn't enough agony for my captive he bins her big tits in tourniquet bondage turning them a bright purple to match her purple hands. He finishes off by tying her feet to her wrists putting the girl in a tight hogtie. Sarah sobs into her gag as I walk in. I role her onto her side an run my hands all over her bound body. I grope her pussy an press a vibrator up against it as I suck her nipples. I inform Sarah that this will be her new life ... my pussy planted on her face every night. She is now my personal bondage toy. I leave Sarah brutally bound, gagged and sobbing promising to return later for a long night of lesbian but first I need to go find my husband to show him my thanks for nabbing me the perfect new toy...

Duration: 0:25:33 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.23 GB

Download...

dalask

Sara Brooke Purple Pantyhose Predicament

Again....with the simple clip name on a very not simple clip. I love rope ratchets. The daunting click, click, click and the perfect control of the tension. Most body parts once you wait a couple minutes after tightening them and they will miraculously tighten again. and again. The tricky is hoping you know the breaking point and stopping before you break your toy. Sarah is one the most well made bondage toys anywhere. She just keeps bending. I hope no one breaks her cuz I want her back again. But i digress. This predicament is not simple and would take a novel to explain it well. Just watch it. You won't be disappointed. I know I'm not and I'm hard to please.I've always lusted over hot younger women but at my age it's getting difficult to pick one up at a bar for some hot lesbian sex. My husband Jim Hunter knows what I want and need and I send him off to

Duration: 0:20:00 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 887.23 MB

Download...