Mixed Happy orgasms of restless slaves[MaleDom]

dalask

Sarah Consensual Nonconsent

This is a custom video from a fairly creative guy. Consensual Nonconsent is an expression we use a lot in the bondage worlds to mean that the lovermodelplay partner, Gives their consent to roleplay as if she does not like the things she has personally asked for. This is an amazingly common fantasy amongst many women and men.

In this scenario, Mrs. Brooks has asked to be captured and tied up so her husband can rescue her. I won't give away all the details here so those of you who like surprises will still be surprised. I will say that it's clever hot, sexy and the rope is mostly tight. lol

Duration: 0:16:06 Resolution: 1920x1072 Format: mp4 Size: 479.63 MB

Download...

dalask

Raven Right After Balled Up

It seems that I must not be pushing Raven hard enough. Right after she comes out of one tie, she wants to go right back into another. Of course I oblige. I leave her in the box arm tie, the cross leg tie AND the ballgag... undo the balltie rope, turn her over and crank down a hogtie that has her rocking on her pelvis! She feels this one folks. Then I slide those great breasts off the edge and hang nipple clamps on them. Maybe this one should have been named Double Trouble or Out Of The Frying Pan Into The Fire

Duration: 0:10:02 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 445.73 MB

Download...

dalask

Raven Eve - Torturer's Apprentice Must Atone for Her Insubordination Part 1-4

If you remember from when the 1st episode ended, Raven allowed the allure of Ariel's feet to distract her from her job and today she must atone for her infractions. I lead Raen in with her wrists bound behind her back. I roughly manhandle her for a while. I roughly grope and smack her tits with a hand oer her mouth or a handfull of her hair. I turn her howeer I please by using her tit as a handle. Raven yelps and breathes heavy as I smack her ass. She is soon harness gagged and her wrist rope is tied up oer her shoulders to keep her hands out of the way. I tie her harness gag overhead as I sit on the sofa and watch her turn for me. I watch amused as Ariel, chained and gagged in the corner, looks on wide-eyed and worried. Raven's ass is slapped and spanked for a while longer before I untie her and make her strip. I leave her in her pantyhose and boots, before tying her in a chair in front of a sturdy post. Her arms are bound behind her and around the post. The rest of the clip is of Raven being tied securely to the chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I continue binding Raven before removing er harness gag. Tears form after a few face slaps... She is starting to regret her earlier selfish decisions. She is gagged with a roll of vetwrap and a lot of black tape, before I continue binding her to the chair and post. I eventually remove the cruel gag and tie her hair back and up to the post. I utilize a dental mouth spreader(don't know what they are called) before nose hooking Raven. This is where Part 2 ends.
This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Raven's elbows are pushed together and tied stringently around the post. Her forearms are also tied, before her hands are taped together and to the post. To keep her quiet, I clamp her tongue before tying the clamp off. I think Raven will think about her actions next time she is told to do something. I forgot nipple clamps... Yes her nipples are clover clamped. The clamps are then pulled tight and tied off as well. Raven endures this cruel, escape proof, and stringent bondage for the rest of the clip, while Ariel watches on gagged and chained to the wall. This is where Part 3 ends.
This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I thought making Ariel and Raven worship each others feet would be a punishment, but I was obviously wrong. They both seem to have a voracious appetite for feet. This is not what I had in mind so I finally end the little foot orgy that they have going on and take them both back to their cages. I also added some behind the scenes footage of Raven after she was freed from her chair bondage.

Duration: 1:25:42 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 4.27 GB

Download...

dalask

Fold Like a Cheap Suitcase - Elise Graves and T Gunn - Elise is tied into a Small Package and Objectified All Throughout a Public Convention

For the past several years, I have attended BoundCon, a bondage-focused convention in Munich, Germany. Generally I am a guest for the convention during which I tie or get tied up on various stages throughout the convention. During the 2017 BoundCon, I was asked by T Gunn, a German rigger, to help him pull off a stunt that he had in mind. He wanted to tie my up into a suitcase-like package and carry me around the convention floor. I enthusiastically agreed! In this video, you will see the process of him tying me, our journey throughout the convention floor, stopping at various booths and more! It was quite a trip to be helpless and objectified like I was! Enjoy!

Duration: 0:18:26 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 258.42 MB

Download...

dalask

Rick Fantana, Vanessa Vega

Rick Fantana has an evil villain living inside of him and today that villain comes out to play. Rick loves dominating beautiful women. Today we bring him a fresh edgy girl with long hair, all natural tits and some really beautiful ink. Vanessa Vega is a rising star here on Evolved. She may be small but she is feisty. She puts everything she has into this sex fight. She emotes a lot during this match and it's utter hot to hear her get so passionate while she wrestles. We have the making a real monster with this girl. These two grudge fuck each other in the prize round. It's hard to say who the real winner in all of this is today. Rick is on top, the Vanessa is on top, then they stand up and fuck then they lay day and fuck. These two fuck all over the place and it's an incredible display of power exchange. Winner has an orgasm on the loser's face.

Duration: 0:44:17 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.06 GB

Download...

dalask

Arielle Aquinas, Cody Carter

Arielle Aquinas is showing some skill today. She is going up against Cody Carter who was a state champion wrestler in Ohio. But in sex fighting, sometimes focusing on wrestling puts your crotch and face in danger. Many time, Arielle is able to head scissor Cody and near choke him out. Cody is so turned on by the fighting spirit of this young beautify blonde freak, that he comes dangerously close to cumming in round 3 and losing this. This match is a nail biter. You must see this to believe it. One this is certain, this match is so close, the loser even thinks they win at the end. The loser flexes after making the winner cum but then the winner quickly reminds the loser of their spot. This match is a great display of sex fighting. The winner and loser both get their digs in

Duration: 0:46:06 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.1 GB

Download...

dalask

Studio Gum: Heavy Rubber Dreams Come True - Elise Graves, Mistress Miranda, Hans-Peter, Serious Bondage - Elise Dives Deeper and Deeper Into Heavy Rubber!

In early 2015, Elise Graves, Mistress Miranda, Mark from Serious Bondage and Petgirl Kako traveled to Germany to visit Hans-Peter, the owner of Studio Gum. It was worth the visit! In this installment, Elise meets the heavy rubber encasement suit of her dreams, Hans-Peter finds more and more items to layer onto Elise's rubber-clad body, while everyone cracks up at Elise's mind melting out onto the floor. Heavy rubber enthusiasts, unite! This video is for you!

Duration: 0:29:06 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 409.05 MB

Download...

dalask

Diamondly Captured, Mummified for Shipping - Futile Struggles

I watch her from afar, and later she is hogcuffed in the back of my truck. I am driving her to the shipping warehouse where she is to be mummified and shipped. One we arrive at the warehouse, she is neckroped and still handcuffed. A huge red ballgag keeps her relatively quiet. I grope and roughly manhandle her for a while before I tape up her waist and apply a tape crotchrope so to speak. I bind her legs completely with plastic wrap before binding her tits with more electrical tape. I then wrap her upper torso with plastic wrap, before adding another layer to her legs.

Duration: 1:18:24 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 3.9 GB

Download...

dalask

Starfire falls to the God of War

Starfire searches for her rival Demoss. She knows he had something to do with Super girl's disappearance, and she is going to put a stop to him once and for all.
Starfire is captured by Demoss whose powers are strengthening more than hers at this point.
Starfire loses her will to fight when she is overcome with Demoss's mind control powers, making her a submissive slut.
Demoss uses Starfire as his sex toy while she is tied up, half suspended, to his bondage device.
Starfire and Demoss battle one more time. As Starfire tries to take back what he has taken from her, Demoss just wants to see if she has any fight left in her. And when she is weak, he takes his chance to make her his submissive slut again.

Duration: 1:17:00 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.72 GB

Download...

dalask

Judicator's Savage Sexual Destruction - Primal's Savage Tales

Judicator has been on the trail of intergalactic criminal Mal-Far and has tracked him to a remote primitive planet. Unfortunately, something causes her ship to malfunction; she barely survives the crash. But her communicator is malfunctioning, and she is unable to call for backup. On her own,

Judicator's Savage Sexual Destruction - Primal's Savage Tales

Judicator has been on the trail of intergalactic criminal Mal-Far and has tracked him to a remote primitive planet. Unfortunately, something causes her ship to malfunction; she barely survives the crash. But her communicator is malfunctioning, and she is unable to call for backup. On her own, Judicator explores the primitive planet. However, A Galactic Constable trained to overcome any and all obstacles to deliver justice, Judicator finally finds Mal-Far, cornering him in some type of crude temple. The villain lounges unconcerned. He mocks her ability to take him in, inviting her to join him and "go native." Judicator grabs him by the throat and lifts him to his feet, she reminding him that she is 5x stronger than any man. At that moment, two chainmail-clad Amazons grab Judicator with inescapable iron grips. Mal-Far explains that the women of this world are 10x stronger than any man, making them twice as strong as she is. At the same time, being the only man on the planet has made him into a revered God for the desperate women. Mal-Far wants Judicator to be his slave as he has come to enjoy powerful women serving his every need. Judicator refuses and is dragged away by the Amazons to be brutally whipped into submission. Just before being shackled, Judicator nearly beaks free, using her Omni-bracelet to weaken and stun the amazons but she is quickly defeated with hard blows to the stomach. Judicator is restrained before the Amazons take turns whipping her into submission for their God.

Following scenes include:
Strict Bondage Device Forced O - completely immobile and ball-gagged with a vibrating wand wedged hard against her pussy, Judicator cums over and over to the point of agony as Mal-Far watches nearby, again Judicator will not submit.

Costume Destruction with Groping and Forced O - Mal-Far decides to personally finish breaking Judicator, exposing her breasts and pussy and forcing her to cum repeatedly while he mocks her and gloats, letting his hands do whatever they want. Even after destroying her treasured uniform, Judicator will not submit.

Strict bondage dildo's and fucking in the pussy, and ass, until broken - Mal-Far uses a powerful vibrator and two dildos (pussy and anal) all at once. Then having her ass pounded mercilessly by Mal-Far proves to be more than Judicator can withstand. Broken, she finally fully submits to her new God and master.

Nude Erotic Oil Seduction and Orgasms - Judicator is being prepared to be Mal-Far's slave. She wants to rally the strength to resist, but her ordeal has been too much for her to regain any strength. The Amazons' skilled hands and the power of the erotic oil have their way with her as she's helpless with her legs forcibly spread.

Submissive slave girl dancing, sex, blowjob, - Judicator is a subservient slut in her golden slave chains, willingly doing anything her master, her God, tells her to do. She begs him to use her and can only cum with his permission. However, her true feelings of shame become clear when her mouth is dripping with her master's cum.

Duration: 1:23:46 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.13 GB

Download...

+
:wink: One more orgasm[Femdom]

dalask

Wonder Violet's Savage Defeat

Wonder Violet has Legion cornered in his office and easily deflects his bullets. When face-to-face, Legion even takes a swing at the superheroine, only provoking a brutal beating and capture. Wonder Violet visits the defeated villain in prison to let him know that even with all of his expensive lawyers, he has no chance of getting the charges dropped. As she walks away laughing at him, Legion begins to contemplate the crimes of his fellow inmates. Some are so dangerous that they've taken out superheroines before. And everybody loves money.
In an empty warehouse, Wonder Violet searches for one of her informants. As hands and a rag grab her from behind, the superheroine realizes she's been tricked. But it's too late. She's out, and the masked attacker takes belt. Wonder Violet goes in and out of awareness as the masked man alternates stripping her down, groping her, and putting the rag back over her face. Leaving on her pantyhose (though eventually ripping through them), the man chains Wonder Violet to a table. With his arm across her throat, he makes her cum over and over with a powerful toy.
The man drops the limp and weak Wonder Violet on Legion's desk, and he inspects the delivery. Legion is full of fury toward the helpless heroine and cannot wait to take his revenge while his paid lackey holds her down.

Duration: 0:52:38 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.34 GB

Download...

dalask

Surprise Party For Gia Love - Table Tied - FULL

This clip is a compilation of the last 3 clips posted with the same name.

This clip is a continuation of a previously posted clip titled "Surprise Party For Gia Love". After being tied standing and stretched, Gia is tired and much more cooperative. I tie her wrists to a brace at the head of the table before tying Gia's legs apart wide via a spreader bar. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while as I prepare more party favors! Wen I return, I cut off her panties and reconfigure her crotchrope, so that I can tie it tightly to the overhead hoist. After that, I shove her panties in her mouth and order her to keep them there. After what she has already been through, she knows not to test me. I tie the spreader bar off to the opposite end of the table, before I clover clamp Gia's nipples and seal her panties in her mouth with vetwrap. Since it is my Birthday and I like how it looks, I give Gia's stretched and helpless body another coat of oil before I step away for some Birthday cake. No Gia does not get any. This is where Part 1 ends.
This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I'm not 50 yet, but I round up and Instead of candles, I attach 25 helium filled balloons to each clover clamp. Gia really starts to moan and whimper and those whimpers turn into intense squeals as I whip the soles of her feet with a thick leather strap. I then neckrope her and tie it off at the head of the table. I clamp her cunt lips before I take a break for more cake. After a small slice, I pick up where I left off by tying her big toes to the cunt clamps. They should have been pulled tighter, but from the way Gia is reacting, she thinks they are plenty tight. Gia must keep her feet bent backwards to keep a little slack in the line. I step away and enjoy Gia's suffering as I now have some B-day ice cream. This is where Part 2 ends.
This clip starts where Part 2 ended. It has been a fun Bithday party, but it is getting late and it is time to put away my toys. Since I am about to remove Gia's clamps, I tighten up her crotchrope to compensate. Gia squeals through her gag as the crotchrope digs deeper into her cunt. The moans and squealing continue as I remove the clamps. I continue running my hands up and down her oiled up body, taking time to pinch her swollen sore nipples and slap her tits as well. I was going to release her, but I decide to wait until she calms down some. When I finally return, I remove her crotchrope from the overhead hoist, but it stays on. I buckle a collar on her before I untie her legs and arms. I handcuff her wrists behind her back and lock a chain to her collar before I order her on the floor, where she is chained. While Gia is chained up, gagging on her own panties, on the cold dirty floor, I gather my things and head inside. The lights go out, but not to worry, Gia's training will continue in the morning.

Duration: 1:10:41 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.54 GB

Download...

dalask

Audrey Chair Tied - Futile Struggles

Audrey Ashes is a brand new model and I usually hogtie new models, but Audrey has big natural tits that are begging to be bound, so I change up my usual strategy and tie Audrey to a chair to take advantage of them. I start by manhandling and groping her, before cleave her. Before I do much more, I want to make sure Audrey is secure, so I tightly bind her waist and lap to the sturdy chair, before ripping her blouse open. I slap grope her bra clad tits, before pulling them free. Her gag is made much more severe and effective with many wraps of electrical tape. Audrey moans and yelps as I clover clamp her nipples, before crotchroping her and binding her legs with more rope. I then return to her nipple clamps. They are pulled tight and tied off around the back of her neck. The clamps are holding the full weight of her huge tits, exposing the underside. I let her acclimate to the clamps as I add more and more rope to her bondage. Once complete, I grab a split leather strap and whip the underside of Audrey's tits as she whimpers and yelps through her cleave gag. This is where Part 1 ends.Objective accomplished!

Duration: 1:19:13 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 5.05 GB

Download...

dalask

Exotic Dancer in Trouble!

Featuring Jasmine Sinclair
Little Jasmine doesn't care where she performs if you pay her right. But she should have realized something was wrong when a man offered her such a lot of money...
He ties Jasmine to the bed posts and ball gags her silent! Stripped naked Jasmine is ordered to dance on! But how can she when she is restrained like this? She does the best she can, shaking her tits and moving into every position she can think of. As she does so, her ballgag makes me drool all down my body!
The man tapes a vibe over Jasmine's pussy. "Come for me, Jasmine!" he calls. Well, it's not like she has any choice in the matter...that vibe is pounding her sex organs and she is going to orgasm whether she likes it or not, and all while he watches!

Duration: 0:09:40 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 419.92 MB

Download...

dalask

Alexa Nova, Bella Rossi, Daisy Ducati, Fluffy

Draws do not happen very often on our site but they do happen. When the wrestling segment ends with a tie, our wrestlers must enter into a tiebreaker. Sometimes it's "first submission wins" but usually it's "first to cum loses". These tie breakers are what Real Sex fighting is all about. The wrestlers must have mutual sexual contact at all time to keep things fair. Obviously if the female is on her knees just sucking the guy's cock while he stands there doing nothing, that wouldn't be fair. It would be highly unlikely the female would orgasm from just giving Oral although it is possible since the imagination does wonders towards the female orgasm. The best part of the tie breaker rounds are that both wrestlers know that it all comes down to this one round. It's do or die. The wrestler go all out with their seduction skills to try to make their opponent cum and this makes for some really erotic moments. These are the best of the tie breakers! Amazing sexual energy through out all segments!

Duration: 0:46:47 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.14 GB

Download...

dalask

Cunthulhu - Association With Stovik Productions

This scientific experiment got out of hand! The beautiful scientist tried to mutate the human genome with squid genes and accidentally created a monster from the deep. The terrifying monster obeyed The Call of Cunthulhu and delivered some love crafted exactly for the scientist's asshole. The fragile beauty was forced to swallow its huge tentacles and cum as black as ink. She created the insquidious evil and ended tentackled to the ground.

Duration: 0:09:16 Resolution: 3840x2160 Format: mp4 Size: 946.18 MB

Download...

dalask

Chrissy & Chichi Tortured By Demons

When we last saw Igor he had helped Chrissy Marie escape and appeared to have been done in by the demon. The camera shot opens with Igor getting to his feet. The demon watches him stand up. "Oh good Igor you are alive". While the demon is grateful his servant is alive he is also angry since he betrayed him and helped Chrissy escape. Igor begs for forgiveness and tells the demon her beauty caused him to lose his head. The demon tells Igor "unless you want a fate even worse than the one you have, you must bring Chrissy Marie back to me. Do whatever you have to do". Igor promises that he will not fail him and goes to lure Chrissy Marie back to hell...

Duration: 1:30:15 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 3.55 GB

Download...