• I prefer a larger file (> 2 GB) as well as a resolution

• I prefer a smaller file < 2 GB

• I do not care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Annettes

Lexy Harris_My tits are big and soft
mp4, 1.14 GiB, 00:16:10.800
Resolution: 1920x1080

Lexy Harris is known for her big soft tits so whenever she gets the chance to play with them, you can bet it's gonna be a real treat! So watching her on the couch touching her body from head to toe will make you hard in seconds!

Annettes

Stella Jegante_Sporty
mp4, 1.81 GiB, 00:24:23.684

It's important to Stella Jegante to keep herself nice and fit as she searches for people to satisfy her sexual needs, so she makes a point of going for jogs before she comes home to indulge in some naked time. The tan lines hugging her tits are perfect, but that bright pink bald pussy is absolutely incredible.

Annettes

Watch4Beauty_Maria_Golden Girl
mp4, 2.98 GiB, 00:10:45.931
Resolution: 3840x2160

Maria knows what suits her, so she loves the colour gold. She poses by the pool in Sicily in her gold swimsuit and even her tanned body looks like gold, she looks stunning and she knows it. She poses, undresses and plays with her golden dildo. In the video, she is getting aroused with her fingers. We love her perfect body, tight ass and beautiful face, Maria is just the perfect Top Model and we are proud to have her on our team.

Annettes

Erika Mori_Take Me
mp4, 918 MiB, 00:18:24.922

If you came home to a horny 18 year old like Erika Mori dressed in lingerie like what she's rocking for our cameras, how could you possibly say no to fucking her? This athletic coed has boobs you'll want to suckle until her puffy nips are hard and a soft bare snatch that's begging to be banged.

Annettes

Jenny Moor_Long nails tight pussy
mp4, 1.08 GiB, 00:15:18.680

Jenny Moor is ready to show us a little demonstration of how arousing life can be with long sexy nails. I mean, you can do anything you want, but it's just more exciting! Let's take for instance masturbation, you can see clearly that she's enjoying every inch of her body from head to toe and her pussy is oozing with that sweet sticky juice.

Annettes

Karina King_You And I
mp4, 1.40 GiB, 00:22:07.450

Who wouldn't want a piece of Karina King, a lovely milf with a set of big boobies and a cock loving meaty twat that's always wet and ready for a good time? She's always on the prowl for a partner who can make her moan, but she's fine being on her own and making her own good time too.

Annettes

Rebecca Volpetti_Panty Party 2
mp4, 464 MiB, 00:12:58.074

Gorgeous blonde Rebecca Volpetti enters her lounge carrying a gift box. Realizing it’s from a horny admirer, she trades her cozy sweater for leather hotpants, a revealing teddy, and strappy spike-heeled sandals. Inside the box is a note: "Just the gift for my PANTY LOVER X" – plus a pair of black panties with a pocket in the crotch, and a remote-control vibrator to slip inside of it.. First, she tests out the vibe – it may be small but it’s powerful. Then she caresses her curves as she strips off her shorts, sits with her thighs splayed, and pops open her teddy to reveal her shaved pussy. She flaunts then frigs it, circling manicured fingers over her clit and plunging them inside. But she doesn’t want to cum just yet, so she pauses to remove her shoes, flexing her bare feet, and peels off her teddy. Now naked, she continues to masturbate, one hand pleasuring her beautiful breasts as the other teases her snatch. She kneels on the chair, grabbing and spreading her butt-cheeks then plowing herself once more. At last, it’s time to play with her new panties. They suit her stunning ass to perfection, and the tight fit presses the vibrator against her pink. Immediately Rebecca hits the on switch, she begins to moan and gasp. She saws her underwear between her legs and, while she lets the toy do its work, she grinds against the chair to intensify the sensation. It’s one awesome gift but she can’t resist a more hands-on approach. She removes the panties but keeps the vibe, using her hands to work it against her clit with horny precision until she orgasms hard – and loud. She sucks it clean – she can take the entire length in her mouth. Then she relaxes, just enjoying her own nudity and satisfaction. As the movie ends she plays with her panties, trailing the soft fabric over her face and body, and sniffing the scent of her own aroused pussy...

Annettes

Una Fairy_Gives herself happy ending
mp4, 1.07 GiB, 00:15:09.680

Who doesn't enjoy a full relaxing massage? Una Fairy has magic hands, so she invites us to her room to see her in action. The only thing is, there's no volunteer to sit on the table but no worries, she loves performing her moves all over her sexy body, rubbing in all the right places!