• I prefer a larger file (> 2 GB) as well as a resolution

• I prefer a smaller file < 2 GB

• I do not care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Annettes

Genivieve_Double Time
mp4, 1.48 GiB, 00:18:20.967
Resolution: 1920x1080

Looking fun and flirty in her cute dress and chunky necklace, Genivieve can't stop smiling even as she mentally plots out exactly how she wants to be undressed and fucked. When her fingers don't do her pussy justice, she grabs a series of toys to make her cum loving cunt hum.

Annettes

Watch4Beauty_Gia Rosse_Perfect Gia Backstage
mp4, 2.29 GiB, 00:08:35.350
Resolution: 3840x2160

Here we have another photoset full of erotica with our busty Gia Rosse. We love her full shape, every man would like to grab her ass hard during sex and that’s how Gia likes it best, hard and from behind. In the house with the large living room she plays with her dildo for a long time, posing and getting aroused by the idea of someone watching her, this can happen as she sits and masturbates right by the window. At the end, she pees for the fans.

Annettes

Emma Korti_The panty lover
mp4, 1.07 GiB, 00:15:09.200

Woohoo! Spring is heeeere with all its wanders. Emma Corty loves celebrating this wonderful season all alone in her room. While she's sorting her underwear, she gets a tingly feeling down there and starts rubbing and rubbing until climaxing.

Annettes

Watch4Beauty_Juliana_Hot In The Woods
mp4, 3.48 GiB, 00:14:10.155

We have another series for you, created for us by our sexy Juliana. The hardworking student and sexual adventurer is shooting and filming exclusively for us. She loves sex outdoors, so she chose a nice, green garden to enjoy. When she masturbates she likes to use her anal toy to enhance her arousal. A beautiful anal diamond, fingers, a big dildo and finally for the fans Juliana pees herself. It’s beautiful to watch, we love you Juliana.

Annettes

Carry Cherries_Perky And Soft
mp4, 897 MiB, 00:17:10.830

Looking sweet and yet oh so sexy, Carry Cherries is a hot coed with a do me attitude that's sure to bring suitors to their knees. Her puffy lips would look divine wrapped around your cock, and her body would be absolute perfection if it was underneath you in a horny embrace.

Annettes

Rebeca Fox_Rubs every night before bed
mp4, 1.06 GiB, 00:15:00.240

It's important to have a routine every night before going to bed. Rebecca Fox has tried so many things, but the only one that really helps her unwind is to play with her perky tits until they get hard. That's when her pussy becomes moist and ready for some hot rubbing.

Annettes

Serene Siren_Breaking Professional Boundaries
mp4, 884 MiB, 00:25:37.455

In this solo masturbation scene, a professional therapist (Serene Siren) returns home after a long day's work, eager to ease some tension. What she really needs right now more than anything else is to TRULY unwind. She retrieves her dildo from nearby and sighs to herself, a little frustrated that using a sex toy has started to become a routine for her more than she would like. She would much rather have a real man to come home to, but she is so busy during the day and exhausted at night that the only opportunities she gets to meet men these days are her patients - and she certainly can't date any of them! Although... if she COULD, there has been that one patient of hers that her mind keeps roaming back to. Good looks, good job, and very well-adjusted - his struggles have all been towards falling for the wrong women... ditzy, flaky types who never satisfy him for long. Oh, but she knows how to fix all his girlfriend troubles - he's just been looking in the wrong places and doesn't know what he REALLY needs. He needs a woman who's independent, smart, and capable - someone who can match his level... someone like her. True, she would be overstepping her professional boundaries... but she feels like doing something daring and forbidden for once, instead of following the rules like she has her whole life. She fantasizes about him giving in to her seduction attempts, talking about how she can tell his dick is stiffening at the thought of it while she strokes the dildo up and down. She encourages her dream lover to take her then and there in the middle of his session, but cautions him before going further. If they ARE going to do this, they would have to keep it on the down-low so as to not risk her reputation... but she promises that as a therapist, she is VERY good at being discreet.

Annettes

Genivieve_I Want It
mp4, 1.36 GiB, 00:15:20.346

Thigh high stockings and a hot little thong outline Genivieve's long legs and firm ass, while a lovely bra hugs her all natural titties. This horny milf is made to be fucked, from the jut of her diamond hard nipples to the meaty delight of her cum loving trimmed fuck hole.

Annettes

Milka_Way to orgasm
mp4, 1.10 GiB, 00:15:31.760

What a wonderful day! Out cutiepie Milka Wey just got up and is about to head out but not before showing us a bit of her perfect milky skin. She's the type of babe who won't give up until her pussy is totally satisfied. And we love every second of it!

Annettes

Watch4Beauty_Leyla Grey_Its Me
mp4, 3.10 GiB, 00:11:32.843

Leyla Grey did a really exciting photoset with us. In a modern apartment on a green sofa she seduces you and warms you up in green lingerie. Then she moves into the room, where she gets really hot. First she gets aroused with her dildo and then she tucks the glass dildo into her ass and when she is most aroused she pees herself. Exciting, decadent, just the way you like it.

Annettes

Betzz_Wet Nylon 2
mp4, 376 MiB, 00:10:22.038

Gorgeous brunette Betzz paddles in the swimming pool in her sheer black nylons, then steps out and takes off her sexy lingerie in a flirtatious striptease. She unhooks her red lace bra and caresses her lovely small breasts, then slides her panties down over her perfect ass. Face down on the rug, she parts her stockinged thighs and starts to masturbate, easing two fingers into her succulent pink slot. The horny beauty grabs a curved dildo and licks it lovingly before cramming it into her shaved pussy and fucking herself to an intense orgasm.