IFeelMyself Solo Fun Siterip

bladez

VIVA'S VIDEO DIARY 4.1 BY VIVA ............................................ 05 MAR 2020

This is a little something the editors found in the archives, a little bit of my 3rd diary which slipped between the cracks. I remember the date I was describing, how much I wanted to go further, and how I felt I just couldn't. Sex is such a needy thing when you're not having it, isn't it? Look at me, look. Look how much I need it.

495mb|mp4|13:04|1920x1080

Last edited by a moderator:

bladez

EROGENOUS 2 BY PATRICIA_P ............................................ 06 MAR 2020

You can learn a lot about a woman's erogenous zones by the way she masturbates. Patricia wakes them up one by one, gliding the strong vibrations of her toy over each inch of her body, in precisely the places she likes it most. Some are pretty par for the course, but Patricia isn't one to rest at standard. She's the type to go above and beyond.

446mb|mp4|9:50|1920x1080

bladez

CLEAN CUT 2 BY ELLIE_K ............................................ 07 MAR 2020

Ellie's shower may be over, but her orgasm journey is just beginning. Those satisfyer type toys are amazing, but also seem to be a special kind of intense. Sometimes, a girl just needs her hands and fingers - at least for a little while. Eventually, she'll be ready for more of the good stuff.

444mb|mp4|9:32|1920x1080

bladez

DEVI-MAY-CARE 1 BY DEVI ............................................ 08 MAR 2020

Devi's measured elegance, her pointed toes and the sleek beauty of her shaved head all combine to give me the beginnings of a serious crush. When she takes off her silky emerald lingerie, and slips in her headphones, the startling sensation of voyeurism increases - somehow, when her attention is on her silent music, it makes me feel like I am witnessing a deeply private moment.

414mb|mp4|9:46|1920x1080

bladez

DAWN CHORUS 2 BY LYNDEL ............................................ 09 MAR 2020

Fully away now, Lyndel seems to have no intention of joining the busy bustling realm. No, it's better here - where the morning is still quiet, and all we can hear is bird song and the tiny gasps Lyndel makes as she strokes and lulls herself into pleasure. Here, where it's warm and the light is soft, and there's time to play in different positions, until Lyndel finds what feels good.

379mb|mp4|9:20|1920x1080

bladez

COMPERSION 1 BY LUCINDA_T ............................................ 10 MAR 2020

This session starts out with a classic Australian conversation - comparing where you both are from, before complaining about Melbourne's weather. However, any complaints stop there. Everything about this pair is absolutely perfect - their two beautiful bodies, contrasting shapes and colours in the dream-lit studio, and a make-out session that will make you long for the days when you counted up your bases, longing for that sweet home run. .

539mb|mp4|12:54|1920x1080

bladez

SEXUAL TENSION 2 BY WENDY_G ............................................ 11 MAR 2020

Wendy's first video exhibited a masturbation technique I hardly ever see, almost purely penetrative. And now we get to enjoy the incredibly subtle movements of her bum as she grinds against her hand, tummy down. Will she be able to come that way, or will she need the fast and hard penetration we saw in part one? Either way, she's amazing. And her tube socks are incredibly sexy.

437mb|mp4|10:02|1920x1080

bladez

BOBBI_J'S VIDEO DIARY 2.6 BY BOBBI_J ............................................ 12 MAR 2020

I love it when contributors set up their own multi-angle IFM shoots. It's so interesting to me how different it is - there's so many variations, so many ways to do any given thing. When Bobbi sets her cameras, she's thinking about what she wants to look like, what she wants us to see. Her aroused face, reflected on AmarnaMiller and Charlotte_V, her fingers, working at her body. Knowing that every part of this was her design takes the eroticism of it up to another level.

383mb|mp4|10:06|1920x1080

bladez

SPILLAGE 2 BY OLIVE_S ............................................ 13 MAR 2020

Olive's not shy about volume - she's definitely not using her indoor voice, despite the hushed environment of the studio. And more power to her. A famous midwife once said that an open mouth corresponds to open-ness all over the body, and Olive certainly is that. Her first gushing orgasm comes with barely any urging on her part, her body ready, and willing, to flow.

476mb|mp4|10:18|1920x1080

bladez

LOOSE END 0089 BY ELLIE_K ............................................ 14 MAR 2020

Alright, Ellie fans - slash basically everyone on this site. This is how much we love you. Here it is - 4 minutes (and 3 delicious seconds) of footage of Ellie K, just being her stunning self. It's got Ellie, washing down the shower walls after getting her exfoliant all over them, it's got a bum angle cam, it's got long minutes and seconds of pure Ellie, feeling the warm water, forgetting the cameras, and enjoying her shower. There's literally no down side. You're welcome.

166mb|mp4|4:03|1920x1080

bladez

QUEEN OF THE UNDERGROUND BY MINKA_G ............................................ 14 MAR 2020

It's a sad and solemn rite of passage, to mourn our loved ones. Bringing flowers to the cemetery, speaking out loud at their grave, sitting for a moment of reflection - these are all things people do to say goodbye, and cope with loss. But for some people, those actions aren't quite enough. After all, they say that everyone grieves in their own unique ways...

166mb|mp4|4:03|1920x1080

bladez

SOPRANIC 1 BY MELANIE_K ............................................ 15 MAR 2020

Melanie's one of those who looks to the cameras, not away, choosing to immerse herself in the connection of the experience. Those dark eyes and that inquisitive look peer out from time to time, as if she's wondering about those on the other side of the camera - what are you thinking? Do you like what you see?

431mb|mp4|9:53|1920x1080

bladez

CHOIX DU JOUR 2 BY CLAIRE_G ............................................ 16 MAR 2020

Claire's loving the look of herself, and why not? She's stunning, that long body, gorgeous soft hair, perfect features. When you're this beautiful, I imagine that getting out of the house might present a bit of a problem - after admiring herself while dressing, Claire's taken herself right back to bed.

404mb|mp4|9:45|1920x1080

bladez

AVERY_G UP CLOSE 1 BY AVERY_G ............................................ 17 MAR 2020

Getting to see Avery up close like this gives us that extra bit of insight and intimacy into her mesmerising technique, a not-quite-on-the-mark caress that hugs both sides of her clit, a touch both firm and consistent. The escalation of her movements brings her hips up with it, a pulsing wave of building arousal which crests, and crests, and crests - and breaks.

362mb|mp4|7:58|1920x1080

bladez

MEETING THE MUSE 1 BY EUPHEMIA ............................................ 18 MAR 2020

It is pretty annoying when your Scrabble partner just up and splits mid-game, but trust Euphemia to make the best of any situation. Her slow strip-down, luxurious touching, hand on heart, pussy pounding, toes pointed, fast and slow, hard and deep, breathy messy glorious wank session is Euphemia's way of getting herself a triple word score, partner or not.

502mb|mp4|9:48|1920x1080

bladez

ANGELIKA_R'S VIDEO DIARY 2.1 BY ANGELIKA_R ............................................ 19 MAR 2020

Angelika's sexiness knows no bounds, and I think one of the best things about her is how very ready she is. Always needing it, always ready to go - so when she says it out loud to the camera, showing off the wet spots on her undies, it does. very special things to me. I'm sure the veiw into her car does pretty similar things to all those passers-by, too.

331mb|mp4|8:44|1920x1080

bladez

DEVI-MAY-CARE 2 BY DEVI ............................................ 20 MAR 2020

Devi's giving me my occasional ping from the universe about the amazing abilities of lube. I don't know why I always forget - the heat of the moment, perhaps - but hearing those sexy wet sounds, and seeing how smooth and easy it is for Devi to get that penetration going, is all the reminder I nee

381mb|mp4|9:07|1920x1080

bladez

WHIRLPOOL 1 BY EDITH_M ............................................ 21 MAR 2020

Edith's whirling dance leaves her covered in sweat, naked and dripping and wild as a creature of the forest. Her dancing clothes come off of her like autumn leaves shed in winter, and as her blood slows, she takes a seat in front of the mirror. A dancer gives so much of her body. Now she wants to take back what she can.

374mb|mp4|8:46|1920x1080

bladez

FLICKERING 1 BY IDA_G ............................................ 22 MAR 2020
Summery Ida bursts onto our screens today, heralding a change of season for you northsiders, and a last hurrah for us folks down south. Her deliberate and relaxed manner has me in mind of all things sunshine - long, slow days, golden lit reclining, gentle touching on warm skin, flickering porchlights and then - fireworks, exploding out of a delicious stillness.

458mb|mp4|10:09|1920x1080

bladez

LOOSE END 0089 BY LYNDEL ............................................ 23 MAR 2020
Lyndel's not restrained by silly societal norms like everyone else - she does what she wants. And today, what she wants is to sit herself right down at this fancy little garden table, and let go, peeing freely into the air. With that kind of confidence, who needs rules?

47mb|mp4|1:12|1920x1080