IFeelMyself Solo Fun Siterip

bladez

TWO THINGS BY ANA_B ............................................ 23 MAR 2020

"I just bought this toy yesterday and I never have before, two things in my pussy and in my asshole. Yeah. I'd like to try." With these adorably accented words, Ana has my full attention. Watch as she explores this new territory, and as to whether or not she likes it - you can be the judge of that.

508mb|mp4|10:56|1920x1080

Last edited by a moderator:

bladez

COMPERSION 2 BY LUCINDA_T ............................................ 24 MAR 2020

Even though Lucinda got her orgasm first, Juniper's the one who's looking particularly satisfied as their love tryst evolves. That quiet, relaxed energy is so soothing to me - the way Juniper's fingers graze Lucinda's arm, the way she holds her, like they've been lovers a long time. Juniper feels deep into her own body throughout, taking in everything Lucinda has to give.

523mb|mp4|11:55|1920x1080

bladez

MEETING THE MUSE 2 BY EUPHEMIA ............................................ 25 MAR 2020

Throw out the taffeta and the disappointing car sex, ditch the high school gymnasium, the spiked punch, and the wilting corsages. This is Euphemia's prom, bitches, and welcome to it - coconut oil and poetry, legs, heart, and mind open wide, body and self completely supported, as the giggly illicit intensity of her fig-coloured vibrator makes her the Queen.

363mb|mp4|8:43|1920x1080

bladez

GRACE_R'S VIDEO DIARY 4 BY GRACE_R ............................................ 26 MAR 2020

A nice cozy day for Grace is a perfect opportunity to fim a diary, especially since she's got a new vibrator. She would have tried it out sooner, except she was sharing a room with her sister for the weekend. so now, house to herself, and with this indoor weather, Grace is going to find out what her new toy is made of.

479mb|mp4|9:37|1920x1080

bladez

SOPRANIC 2 BY MELANIE_K ............................................ 27 MAR 2020

Melanie's orgasms are a symphony, a cascading crescendo of tiny, leaping cries which pile onto each other like a tree full of songbirds. These orgasms are the kind that are hard to hide from roommates, but why would you want to? Listening to Melanie come is better than any white noise machine - the activities she inspires put me right to sleep.

385mb|mp4|9:34|1920x1080

bladez

BED OF LEAVES 1 BY KLEMENTINE ............................................ 28 MAR 2020

Klementine is nothing if not dedicated - she wants a thousand perfect red autumn leaves to lay upon, and she's going to have 'em. It may not seem to matter, but I wouldn't discount the power of poetic environments and intention when it comes to having great orgasms. After all, what's the difference between a bed of leaves, and a bed of roses?

519mb|mp4|9:21|1920x1080

bladez

SUBTLE SHIFT 1 BY JULIANNE_N ............................................ 29 MAR 2020

Juliane's sensual opening moves remind me of a foreign romance film. The downcast eyes preceding the subtle shift of arousal, which lifts the eyelashes, close up, intimate, the subtle position of shoulder and chin as she lifts her hand to his cheek. But there's no lover, only Julianne. The lips she touches are her own, and the slow smile which blooms in response is all for her, too.

414mb|mp4|9:10|1920x1080

bladez

WILD TREMOR BY CHANTELLE_A ............................................ 30 MAR 2020

Chantelle's vibe reminds me of the feeling of getting up early on a weekend and going out - to the market, doing errands, doing some gardening, just feeling amazing and free. And when all of that is done, and mid-afternoon rolls around and your energy starts to turn inward, this is exactly what's needed - a long, slow, solo session in bed, allowing the wild tremors of love to do what they will with you.

497mb|mp4|10:10|1920x1080

bladez

AVERY_G UP CLOSE 2 BY AVERY_G ............................................ 31 MAR 2020

Avery's beautiful pose - feet together, knees apart, against the dramatic and vivid studio backdrop, feels almost primal to me. The openess of her hips in this pose open up everything else right with them - her mouth, to gasp and sigh, her sex, to respond willingly to her touch - her heart, her arousal, her potential and finally, and inevitably, her orgasm.

413mb|mp4|9:06|1920x1080

bladez

WHIRLPOOL 2 BY EDITH_M ............................................ 01 APR 2020

With Edith, Poulette, and a few others, I can just imagine the incredible modern dance recital we could perform here at IFM. Edith's movements are abrupt and elegant, decisive, needy, thumping, flying, stiff and bending, her legs splitting open to lay her body down, her hips rising to meet her plunging fingers, hard, an effort of grace, a labour of love.

483mb|mp4|9:10|1920x1080

bladez

VIVA'S VIDEO DIARY 4.2 BY VIVA ............................................ 02 APR 2020

Here it is my friends - the very first time you've seen me modify my body hair in any way. Don't panic! It grows back. In fact, since I filmed this over a year ago, it already has. And meanwhile, you get to see just a little bit more of me than you normally do. Something a little bit special.

385mb|mp4|10:11|1920x1080

bladez

FLICKERING 2 BY IDA_G ............................................ 03 APR 2020

Ida's hopping back in bed for round 2 - cause when it comes to orgasms, one is just never enough. She takes her time getting started, basking in the leisure of it all, but once she hits her stride she's on a collision course with her climax, her sweet flickering technique bringing her to the brink, and coaxing her right over the edge.

470mb|mp4|10:24|1920x1080

bladez

BED OF LEAVES 2 BY KLEMENTINE ............................................ 04 APR 2020

Klementine's romantic autumn date with herself is just getting started, as she settles herself down once again in her crisp bed of crimson leaves. Her ascent to orgasm is so gradual, and so peaceful, I nearly feel as if I am in nature myself. Just laying in the leaves, watching Clementine work her magic.

659mb|mp4|10:55|1920x1080

bladez

FIRST TOUCH 1 BY MOLLY_B ............................................ 05 APR 2020

Molly's gasp as she first touches herself underneath her panties is one of wonder - that blend of joy, surprise, and anticipation, as she prepares herself for what's to come. The evolution of that gasp is a journey in and of itself, ebbing and rising in ascending peaks until Molly utters her final climactic explosion of breath.

440mb|mp4|10:05|1920x1080

bladez

LOOSE END 0090 BY CHANTELLE_A ............................................ 06 APR 2020

I love how chilled out Chantelle's feeling today - no athletic squatting for her. She's gonna take a full seat, resting up against a tree, and proceed to just fully let it go. No shyness, no hesitation. Just a nice, easy wee.

45mb|mp4|0:54|1920x1080

bladez

BIG CLIT ENERGY 1 BY CATHERINE ............................................ 06 APR 2020

Sweet Catherine, in her go-go boots and marshmallow earrings, running around with that big clit energy - we couldn't miss her more around here at HQ. But fortunately, it wasn't a bad breakup. We're still friends, and look - she even still sends us nudes. Really good ones. Lucky, lucky, lucky us.

415mb|mp4|8:03|1920x1080

bladez

COMPERSION 3 BY LUCINDA_T ............................................ 07 APR 2020

Have you ever had a sympathetic orgasm? If you haven't, it will be even more interesting for you to hear Juniper explain what it's like for her. A psychedelic experience, to feel someone else's orgasm in your own body - I wonder how much more intense it is like this, as Lucinda rides Juniper's face to climax...

419mb|mp4|10:06|1920x1080

bladez

FRANKIE_MAY UP CLOSE 1 BY FRANKIE_MAY ............................................ 08 APR 2020

Slow, steady, and heavy with intention. Frankie May takes you and doesn't let you go. How could you look away? This gradual ascent into heights of pleasure is patient and deliberate, and you have a front row seat - to see Frankie up close, unrushed, and oh so personal.

402mb|mp4|9:47|1920x1080

bladez

BOBBI_J'S VIDEO DIARY 2.7 BY BOBBI_J ............................................ 09 APR 2020

Have you ever wondered what's happening on the other side of those sexts and nudes girls are sending you? Sure, you get the text messages. and you see the photos. but you've never gotten the BTS before. Of course it would be Bobbi who'd let us in on the secret, let us watch, let us she just how she does it.

447mb|mp4|11:49|1920x1080

bladez

SUBTLE SHIFT 2 BY JULIANNE_N ............................................ 10 APR 2020

It's hot enough that Julianne stays on her tummy throughout this wank session, her hand moving invisibly but oh-so-obviously under her shifting, pulsing hips. But what really gets me is her face. Her perfect face, obscured by her position, pushed into the pillow until her moans are muffled as she takes herself to climax.

342mb|mp4|7:14|1920x1080