Jen Hilton of Jen Hilton.com

LOL< Now I know one small reason I didn't like and eventually stopped posting on forums. There were others but. It was the making caps to use as images from start to finish, of what the video was like. Why I am only doing 1 or 2 vids, between 3 or 4 sets of photos. Especially where it came to doing them for a video put on dvd/in dvd format. Like Jens site DVDs or Custom videos I had from her later on. I like most of my custom content she did for me. Better then most of her site content. But the thing always was, and I never asked til later on? Was how tiny the videos were, 352x288. They started with them that size. Because many people still didn't have cable/higher speed internet where they lived. And even a 50 or 75MB video, pix set rar. took a lot of time to download on dialup. ( she started her 1st site in 2001, so if you were online then and didn't live in an area that had cable. Or like me when I hadn't yet switched to cable internet? You'd start the download when you went to bed. lol. And hoped the signal didn't drop, before the download finished. lol. But even today, DVD quality is pretty low quality so. It was still a lot better with 720x480 videos then 352x288 was. The best I can get those tiny vids enlarged to, without really losing any quality is around 480x360. Some I've managed to get 640x480 but. I'd KILL to have my entire collection in even 1280x720. But even a DVD video won't let you enlarge the video much more then like 800x600. IF I had ANY idea how to use Avisynth? I had a guy enlarge 1 of the tiny 352x288 vids to 1280x720 & it looked awesome. But he refused to do entire videos, even when I offered him money. So far of the videos I posted and tried to get a larger video than what it is? Only the one was I able to increase size and not really lose any quality. And I've been working on her videos forever. Trying to do just that. Some do and some don't. Even videos shot in the same month, with the same specs end up that way as. I think that all of Jens fans always would like to have larger resolutions of her videos and even pix size.