Jen Hilton of Jen Hilton.com

amazing thread
Thanks :) I've been wanting to post my entire collection of her sets and vids for a long time. Multiple forums I started it in but never finished. I'd just always get bored with how long it was gonna take. All the different rules and ways of having to post on each forum. I'd just walk away. I'm actually almost done now. Except for videos. Whether they be her DVDs, she made 2. One for each site. Then I have them from site videos. I paid about $20 or $25 for her to burn that months site video to DVD for a better quality, higher resolution video. That was a battle I lost with her, trying to convince her to do. Because then she would probably sell more videos. But I guess without her ever saying it? It saved more money on bandwith, selling WMVs at 640x480 from her actual site. then a higher quality larger MB video would. As well as the wear & tear ( and heating up the computer ) the higher quality videos used to convert them. For decades now I keep trying to get her 1st site videos. Mostly all at only 352x288 size. To still look as good as they do if played at that size. Into at least the 720x480 size? It just doesn't work. lol. As the one guy I talked with at length always seemed to talk about, because it was true. Shit in = shit out. And the only thing I've seen do better. Was a program called AviSynth he used together with virtual dub. But you've really got to know a whole lot of things about video & this AviSynth. That seems to use something like Scripts to be able to use. I ventured off on this subject because her 1st site vids are so tiny, would anyone really want to have them today. When thinking about 4K and 8 K sized vids? But the video capping program I use is quite old and won't even make caps for a DVD vid anymore. because that program is so outdated, it just barely works. I never kept up on any better capping programs. I assume and are probably right nobody looks at caps anymore. So why are they necessary anymore? Most Jen fans know her 1st & even 2nd site videos were tiny. And 2nd site wasn't much bigger at 640x480 so. Best I can do then is use VCL to make caps. Why I like putting videos in bunches in a few zips. lol. Like I've been doing with her pix sets as well. I wouldn't even be half way done sharing all her content if I did them set by set, video by video. But I'm nearing the end of all that content now. I Just have MX PHOTOS, LA MODELS & Cinnamyn Magazine content to go now and some videos. Cinnamyn Magazine was her 1st site photographers multiple model website. Which I am pretty positive is still live. But don't think after they stopped working together. Any longer has any of Jens content. I may be wrong but they didn't have a very friendly breakup. lol. It was a pretty angry and bitter breakup. Lets put it that way. They so much couldn't agree on who gets what? A judge ordered them to bring all the content to court and he would have it all destroyed. What a shitty end that was to us fans. Who knew there was both fully topless and nude content. They also never agreed to sell. Who knows, who cares now. She's already been off line longer then she was online.