Julie Skyhigh And Other Exlusive High Heel Videos

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

I love being a good hooker, especially in places where there are no hookers at all... In a very chix neighbourhood. I walk on the side of the road like a whore, dressed with one of my sexiest outfits waiting for a john to pick me up: My micro mini army short, white patent gianmarco lorenzi boots with metal heel and white downjacket with grey foxfur), Finally I found a guy who picked me up... I just love that!!! But you will not see what happened next lol :)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0090_hookerwhitepatentGMLbootsc4all | Windows Media at 5 576 Kbps | 294 MiB | 7mn 22s
Resolution: 720 x 576 | 25.000 fps

JUSKHGH0090.z01
JUSKHGH0090.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Discovering my new sexy R. crescentini lingerie. Back from a shopping day, I wanted to show to my fans my new underwear set. So I strip in front of the camcorder and remove my beige fringe Gianmarco Lorenzi overknee boots to dress with my new underwear and my favourite louboutin P E Ep toe. outfits: 1. coming home, I'm wearing my army microshort and my GML suede overknee boots. 2. I take off my short and shirt and try on the sexy slip with a kinky word on the bottom showing you how proud I'm to be a good slut :) . 3. I take off my boots and try on the R. crescentini lingerie set with metal in the back & my C. louboutin pumps.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0092_MyR | Windows Media at 1 805 Kbps | 71.1 MiB | 5mn 30s

JUSKHGH0092.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Secretary in the office. I'm looking the mails I receive from my fans on facebook and answering them. I'm dressed with my very classy and sexy secretary outfit (christian dior suit and Louboutin pumps and FF cervin nylon with vintage garterbelt with 6straps that you can see under my skirt in the video) close-ups on my high heels while dipping under the table and some dangling too. This is so sexy :) Have fun ;)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0093_secretaryathomec4all | Windows Media at 2 133 Kbps | 59.8 MiB | 3mn 55s

JUSKHGH0093.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Sexy Secretary on way home in her C.louboutins heels (15cm) Here you can see me walking upstairs in my sexy & elegant outfit: FF nylons, classy suit with under the skirt, my vintage garterbelt (that you can not see in the video, but imagine it ;)). I'm wearing my eye-glasses in this video.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0094_secretarylookc4allFFnylonscervinlouboutin | Windows Media at 3 049 Kbps | 73.8 MiB | 3mn 23s

JUSKHGH0094.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

dressing myself & walking in stones & sand in the ruines in high heels (BACKSTAGE) This video is taken during my latest photoshoots. In the first part, I'm dressed with my FF cervin nylon with vintage garterbelt & leather skirt and jacket & gio hel high heels with red soles. Zoom when I take of the garterbelt and stockings, so you will see a very sexy point of view on my feet when taking of the stockings. I take the rest of my clothes off (I don't take off my bra etc) to dress me with th following sexy outfit: my red micro short & fishnet tights and leather jacket with fur collar. Zoom on my toes and legs when I put on my fishnet tights. I walk around in the very muddy & sandy way with stones & wild grasses ... So very difficult to walk on this with my 16 cm skinny gml boots!!! lol! My boots look so dirty after this lol!! WOOPS I need someone to clean them ihih :) You will se me laughing a lot and having fun doing this clip. I'm very natural... :) and even some joking sometimes :p:) but slutty jokes haha :)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0098_backstageshootintheruinesC4all | Windows Media at 3 766 Kbps | 294 MiB | 10mn 55s

JUSKHGH0098.z01
JUSKHGH0098.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

I present all my abused high heel pumps! MA COLLECTION D'ESCARPINS... Wearing a paire of gianmarco lorenzi boots and a white micro short, I'm talking about each paire of high heels pumps & sandals i have with the details I like of them, the heigh of the heel, showing the soles etc... I'm talking a lot in this clip, but EVERYTHING is undertitled in english. I show you how used/not used they are. A lot of Gianmarco lorenzi heels and some gio hel and 1969 too and my C. louboutin & dimarni. :) 2 paire are not in this clip because they are to the shoe-repairer!

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0099_collectionescarpinsc4all | Windows Media at 2 145 Kbps | 111 MiB | 7mn 13s

JUSKHGH0099.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

pedalpumping in designer boots & smoking in the car In this clip I'm pedalpumping with my brown leather Gianmarco Lorenzi boots, 16 cm golden skinny heels. Nice close-ups on my heels and ankles. I light up a cigarette in the car (close-up on my face and on the smoke when I breath it out). Very sexy look ;)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0101_pedalpumpsmok | Windows Media at 4 038 Kbps | 192 MiB | 6mn 38s
Resolution: 1280 x 720 | 25.000 fps

JUSKHGH0101.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

My vintage CERVIN nude nylons & white garterbelt What is more sensual and erotic then a woman dressing up with her garterbelt & nylons and high heels... ;) A great view here on this: me putting on my new white vintage garterbelt with 6 straps and nude FF cervin seamed nylons (tentation 15D) ... close-up on my feet and nude nylons... attaching the straps of the garters and putting on my sexy 16 white high heels...and a nice close-up on this. I've bought some CERVIN handgloves to put on my cervin nylons (to not laddered them with my nails). So I put them on too in this clip. Now I'm totally in my seductive lingerie and it's time to tease you while smoking a cigarette and breath out all the smoke to the camera.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0103_cervinblancc4all | Windows Media at 2 804 Kbps | 121 MiB | 6mn 1s

JUSKHGH0103.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

100% Public shot Av. Louise-shopping: buying my Jimmy choo high heels First we just want to do a clip on the avenue louise with my GML oink double platform sandals... At the same time, I look into the shops I pass by ... and they attract us in the jimmy choo shop (one of the sellers) and we couldn't resist to have a look and I find them very comfortable and nice... So I bought a paire of pink Jimmy Choo high heels. Then some walking in a very public place with a very short volant dress (and it's a windy day lol... OOPS!).

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0104_AvenuelouisejimmychooC4all | Windows Media at 5 474 Kbps | 165 MiB | 4mn 12s

JUSKHGH0104.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Polish my Gio hel boots in the hotel (with my eyesglasses) + UPSKIRT Haha,this is funny. This hotel was for me :) Special for me, there was a 'machine' to polish shoes. So I couldn't stand to try it! First some hydrating creme, (it really looks like cum on my boots lol) and then, a brush that was turning around to make them shiny! And this works great ;) I'm wearing my Gio Hel high heels boots (with red soles) and my belstaff leather trench jacket. After this we go into the elevator to our rooom and on the way, I hold my jacket ups and show my ass in the middel of this hotel!! LOL!!! (of course no underwear!)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0105_berlin3polishmygiohelboots | Windows Media at 4 211 Kbps | 203 MiB | 6mn 44s
Resolution: 1280 x 720 | 29.970 fps

JUSKHGH0105.z01
JUSKHGH0105.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Shopping in designer overknee boots & special swarovski jeans In this clip, I'm wearing this great outfit (beige GML overknee boots and black MET jeans with swarovski on the side and my beige jacket that perfectly match with the boots) to walk at Kurfurstendamn on the way to go to the erotik museum (Beate Uhse). Only walking and some close-ups on my hips and ass too :)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0106_berlin4kurfurstendamnbeigeoverkneeblackpant | Windows Media at 7 706 Kbps | 166 MiB | 3mn 0s

JUSKHGH0106.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

My suede designer overknee boots & jeans @ erotikmuseum Berlin This clip was during my trip in Berlin again. I'm walking in the erotikmuseum (Beate Ushe) near Kurfurstendamm. Some laughing and I'm tickling a 'stone' man for fun, Probably there is a camera there in this museum to look all people doing this to laugh! :) I also sit down on a chaire and cross my legs/uncross them with some dangling. I'm wearing my new favourite Gianmarco Lorenzi overknee boots with black jeans (with some swarovski holes on the side) and my beige leather jacket that matches with the boots.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0107_berlin5erotikmuseum | Windows Media at 5 285 Kbps | 189 MiB | 5mn 0s

JUSKHGH0107.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Public walking in my new designer suede beige boots & jeans skirt First day in Berlin. On the way to the shop SACTUM (high heels shop to find the paire of shoes I saw on the web), I'm walking through the streets in my sexy jeans microskirt and my latest Gianmarco Lorenzi High heels beige boots in suede.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0108_berlinoverkneeGMLbootsjeansskirt | Windows Media at 4 586 Kbps | 106 MiB | 3mn 13s
Resolution: 720 x 480 | 29.970 fps

JUSKHGH0108.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

2 hot chicks making men crazy all around! - standard Me and Tamia walking in our highest heels In this clip, I'm with Sexy Tamia in Berlin. We make a 100% public walking between young skaters that were all crazy to see us lol :) Some skaters were so much looking that they fall while looking at us So we love that hehe :) We really enjoyed our meeting. Then we sit down and discuss about everything (in english) and about high heels... etc . Some dangling while we sit down. ,Close-up on our shoes, ankles, face and hips... We look so sexy in our miniskirt & dress. It was very windy so sometimes my dress fly up ! lol :) Very cool and hot clip. Have fun!

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0109_berlin7tamiamewalkingDVD | Windows Media at 3 171 Kbps | 277 MiB | 12mn 14s

JUSKHGH0109.z01
JUSKHGH0109.zip

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

Me & Tamia smoking a cigarette & dangling (part 2) In this clip, me and tamia climb up some big stairs to sit down and smoke our cigarette together. But there was so much wind that my skirt just fly above totally in public!!! lol :) We talk and laugh while dangling our shoes & crossing - uncrossing our legs. Then we stand up to walk further and I couldn't stand touche Tamia's so sexy bottum lol!!! Tamia is wearing her BEBE high heels with a jeans mini skirt & I'm wearing my pink suede JIMMY CHOO heels with a fresh blue/pink short dress

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0110_berlin8TamiaandmesmokingupskirtDVD | Windows Media at 3 103 Kbps | 176 MiB | 7mn 56s

JUSKHGH0110.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

C. Louboutin 100% crushing nuts ''accidently'' while walking... + smoking In this clip, I'm wearing my C. Louboutin for the first time in a walking clip with a sexy volant white dress ( and there is wind lol). I accidently crush a lot of peanuts on my way. I also crush some volountery and nice close-ups while doing this and I show how dirty my soles look! :) I light up a cigarette with open spreaded legs to show you what is under my skirt. and continue crushing while smoking. VERY high quality video! Have fun

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0111_axarobeblanchelouboutincrushC4all | Windows Media at 2 954 Kbps | 129 MiB | 6mn 5s

JUSKHGH0111.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

posing & dangling in microshort and fishnet tights + Super 18cm high heels + smoking In this clip, I'm walking on my 1969 super high heels with red soles and ankle straps (patent leather) with my army microshort and fishnet tights. Moving my ass (and close-ups on this) to finally find a bench wear I can sit down to pose and light up a cigarette while dangling. I'm playing with my heel on the bench to make some noise with them. Very

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0113_smokinginhighheelsfishnetC4all | Windows Media at 3 550 Kbps | 132 MiB | 5mn 11s

JUSKHGH0113.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

kitty & julie walking in street in thigh high boots & boots on Av. Louise - HD2 In this clip, I'm walking with Kitty delamarche on the avenue louise to have a look through the window and talk together. We light up a cigarette that we crush afterwards (close-up on this). Close-ups on our boots (Kitty is wearing suede lace suede boots 12cm high heels and me the grey suede Gianmarco lorenzi thigh high boots with sweater dress) We are walking so sexy together in public that people turn around to look at us.

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0115_1avenuelouiseDVD | Windows Media at 4 186 Kbps | 153 MiB | 5mn 6s

JUSKHGH0115.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

2 girls Smoking a cigarette on a bench + Dangling - HD2 After a lot of walking today, we decided to relax in a quiet park and sit down on a bench. We talk about high heels, My latest THB from Gianmarco lorenzi that I really like and her new beige booots with a bigger heel 12 cm. And we compare the heels. Laughing about our dirty minds all the time :) We light up a cigarette a some close-ups on Kitty's face while she's smoking her Gauloises cigarettes and crush them at the end of the clip. Kitty is wearing a jeans skirt with suede beige boots and julie is wearing her suede grey Thigh high boots from the Gianmarco lorenzi brand with a sweater dress

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0116_2axabanqueDVD | Windows Media at 3 690 Kbps | 161 MiB | 6mn 5s

JUSKHGH0116.WMV

HeelLove

[ABOUT THIS UPDATE]

The best hooking-team: Kitty & julieskyhigh in GML boots & legging + smoking In this clip Kitty and me are hooking in the street on a very public place were there are no hookers at all :) They were all looking at us, and even the cops drive 3 timesin front of us asking theirself if there was a new hookerplace in brussels lol :) The same with two old 80 years grandma's that were watching at us during 3 full minutes lol!! So we couldn't stand it to laugh :p We light up a cigarette that we both crush in front of the camera in close-up We both wear a legging with Gianmarco lorenzi patent leather boots (white one and red one) with METAL SPIKE HEELS (12cm) and matching jacket with big fur collars. Finally a john stops to talk with Kitty... she told him it's 100 for fuck & suck but he ask her to do something with me too. So we explain him what we can do ... lesbianshow... is 250... he was okay! We didn't record the private part :) Next time maybe ;)

[+SCREENSHOTS+]

[?VIDEO INFO?]

0117_3jessicahookerDVD | Windows Media at 3 399 Kbps | 148 MiB | 6mn 5s

JUSKHGH0117.WMV